Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Fantasy Football / NFL Pool / ??

Adam Montana

Adam you have the option of running 2 types of pools.

NFL Survivor Pool

Players choose one NFL team each week that they believe will win. They may only pick a team ONCE per NFL season. Picks are made "straight up", not using a point spread system. If their pick is correct, they survive until the next week. An incorrect pick eliminates the player from the pool for the remainder of the season.

NFL Confidence Pool

Players make weekly picks on every NFL game, assigning their own point value to each game. Picks are made "straight up", not using a point spread system. The winning player for each week is determined by totalling the point values assigned to correctly picked games. Weekly and year-to-date records are calculated.

I'm willing to help set it up.

Sector, I like the Survivor style - I think it's simpler and would be a better choice for our first attempt.

I appreciate your offer to help! Would you also be willing to run things on a weekly basis, such as posting results, updates, announcements? 

This could be a lot of fun!

• Upvote 2

adam   love the survivor pool idea and would be willing to help with it. post final picks each week etc

really love fantasy football but a lot of work to run if not using online site to help(like in the old days before internet etc)

oh ya

Go Pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Id be down for a FF league......

See how many people we can get interested in that Adam.....

I love ffl....count me in especially if prizes will be paid in the form of "worthless" toilet paper, er......IQD.

You gonna be commissioner, Adam.....I know that you don't have anything to do.....you just sit around

counting your $$$.......HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I grew up with the Boston Patriots back in the day and have stayed a loyal fan ever since. Count me in . New England will have a tough go of it this season but I'm still a Patriots fan.  :bravo: :bravo:

Have you all overlooked the newest highest paid ever Matt Ryan's Team? Go Falcons....with their new running back their offense will be even better than last year....let's hope they can win a couple more games

Since you are geared to handle the $$, Adam, we pay our fee thru DV.....You convert the USD to Dinars and "gift them" to the winner(s) designated choice....

Edited by wpsmit

:lol: well I was actually looking for thoughts on how to structure or run a DV pool or fantasy league.... But since there's obviously some interest, we could do it just like any other office pool.

We need a sucker I mean volunteer to run it! I would have time to make picks but that's it :)

I will run it .... Here we go everyone! 

To join our new FF league: DinarVetsFantasyFF .....

Copy/Paste this link to join! 

http://y.ahoo.it/uTqAXXwU