Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq: the start of procedures to delete 3 zeros from Alamlha the

insolvent?  hmm.  Iran and Syria's dinar insolvent.   the us treasury's dinar insolvent... didn't we read distinctly that the dinar would be a hard currency?  yeah we did.  insolvent is not part of the equation...in that case they would have re denominated a long time ago.

• Upvote 1

insolvent? hmm. Iran and Syria's dinar insolvent. the us treasury's dinar insolvent... didn't we read distinctly that the dinar would be a hard currency? yeah we did. insolvent is not part of the equation...in that case they would have re denominated a long time ago.

Thank you!!

You need to do more research yourself. Just because an article says delete 3 zeros doesn't mean there going to do an lop. There has been plenty of articles that goes in a direction that is not an lop. But it's funny how you don't comment in those articles. Educate yourself more before commenting.

yeah! Deleting three zeroes means rv...dont you know.lol
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You need to do more research yourself. Just because an article says delete 3 zeros doesn't mean there going to do an lop. There has been plenty of articles that goes in a direction that is not an lop. But it's funny how you don't comment in those articles. Educate yourself more before commenting.

LOL.....the plan has not changed at all.....have you been spending too much time with Kap or BL??  Im not saying they have to lop.....but ALL the three zero articles are about lopping. And there has been nothing suggesting that they are absolutely against it and they wont do it....

What am I missing from his post ?

He isnt talking about an in country RV.....Dont know how you got that out of his post.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LOL.....the plan has not changed at all.....have you been spending too much time with Kap or BL??  Im not saying they have to lop.....but ALL the three zero articles are about lopping. And there has been nothing suggesting that they are absolutely against it and they wont do it....

He isnt talking about an in country RV.....Dont know how you got that out of his post.....

whatchu sayn bout my rv? Youd better take it back. lol
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

insolvent?  hmm.  Iran and Syria's dinar insolvent.   the us treasury's dinar insolvent... didn't we read distinctly that the dinar would be a hard currency?  yeah we did.  insolvent is not part of the equation...in that case they would have re denominated a long time ago.

exacta mundo

whatchu sayn bout my rv? Youd better take it back. lol

LOL....I so sowy mas'a.....yous right...RVs a comin.....

A. It doesnt mean that it will without a doubt happen.....it could be an idea, something stated, its not definite....

B. They could be referring to the new dinar that is being planned......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is interesting info - you sure about this Zig? I trust your judgment. Have you been reading this? If it's true, then we are on our way to a large appreciation, or at least a float with a possible destination at one to one.

I did read where only the ones with money actually held the K notes, they would do some bribing with the bank as I recall.  Where the articles are...a couple of weeks ago.  Yota would probably know.  Too tired to look, and have a heck of week, I will see what I can find on that.

I like you Keep....I don't agree with your interpretation of most of the articles over the many years I have been here, but I like you just the same....and I do appreciate that you have a different point of view.

However, I do believe like me, you will be happily going one day to cash in your dinar for big money because there will not be a lop...and I will remember all of your posts fondly and chuckle to myself knowing how happy you must be knowing you were dead wrong...and glad of it.

Keep LOL!

• Upvote 2

Yeah this is a much better conversation now that we have thrown God out

Of it. Declaring an entire currency"insolvent", lobister children making fun of

Serious investor's like they do in there romper room. Give me a break !!!!

When has ANY NATION in the history of modern banking ever declared their

Entire currency insolvent? Guess I will stick to my VIP/OSI section more and

Deal with the grownups. For those times that I choose to post here, If ANYONE

has a problem with my faith THEN PUT ME ON IGNORE. I have a (PAID RIGHT)

To say what I believe about this investment.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

we all have that right. paid or not.

I have stated this before but i will say it again.they WILL issue the new currency at the new rate and at the same time they are going to declare our currency we hold now insolvent.this is a win win situation for Iraq and a lose situation for us.it is quite clear.

Dude - your back. I thought you said you were checking out for good. What happened?

Yep, couldn't agree more.  It's nicer to hang out with people who have a more optimistic outlook about the future of what could be.  It has always amazed me the number of people here who talk of doom and gloom with regard to this speculation.  They attempt to interpret articles which are poorly interpreted at best by some software package.  Working with Arabs, I know that there are literally hundreds of words that have no direct translation, so how can they be interpreted with any degree of certainty.  The other thing that they don't seem to fully grasp, if at all, is the fact that every Arabic nation has a department within their governments whose only function in life is to censor every single document that goes into print.  There is not one news agency in the ME which tells the truth - kinda like ours.  Arabs pride themselves in the deceit game.  They are very good at it - believe me.

• Upvote 2

I'm a Christian and even I can see that the last person that has anything to do with this is God.

I agree, let's stick to the facts.

As a Christian, IF you truly know GOD, you would know HE has everything to do with not only this investment, but as the WORD says, HE knows every sparrow that falls, and even the number of hairs on your head....HE is intimately involved with this world and HIS plan is unfolding with it whether a person believes it or sees it, or is aware of it or not...

Those are the facts...

I posted on here a couple of years ago, I was having a quiet time with the  LORD when I asked HIM when is the Iraqi Dinar going to revalue.  I heard in an audible voice that caused me to sit up, "August".  Now I was so excited I thought sure HE was telling me the August of that year, but I never heard what year, I only heard, "August"...so I assumed HE meant 2011.  Now I don't know if it is going to be this August or not...but I know I heard HIM say August....

Recently, a Prophetic preacher said there is going to be a "great transfer of wealth to GOD's Children on August 9th"....He did not mention the dinar, and I don't know if he even knows anything about it.....So perhaps it is the Dinar...Perhaps not...but I believe GOD has everything to do with this investment and after hearing August I have waited each year for August to come to see if it is the year....well August is almost here and I am looking forward to seeing if it will be this August...if not I will go on with what I am doing and hope for next August..

One thing for sure it has freed me from the daily angst of watching this investment and has allowed me to keep living until it finally does revalue...

"In all your ways acknowledge HIM, and HE will direct your paths."......We are to "acknowledge HIM in ALL our ways, in everything we do and are involved in, which I have done from the beginning with this investment, and HE "directs" my path...

So you see, HE wants you to include HIM in this and every other thing you do in your life down to even the smallest concern....HE promises to guide you thru it all....but if you exclude HIM then you must rely on your own soulish realm, your limited 5 senses.  And while those are pretty good, they are nothing compared to HIS guidance.

GOD Bless....

• Upvote 2

didnt you pay for VIP. thats a private area you know. your out i. the free-forum in case you didnt know.

So as a serious investor........you come to a free public forum.....create new definitions in the currency world...and expect everyone to agree with you? If you looking for only one sided opinions....tnt, kap, bondlady, okie, mtn goat, fat eddie and others have you covered.

The One place, the only forum that allows for free expressions, despite your view, and your upset? You have a low tolerance for differing opinions. maybe pray about it. i know you can change

Wwjd?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Nice conversation here(Jk), kinda predictable and boring. Lots of trolling and nothing that really hasn't been said before(yawn).

My interpretation is that as soon as Iraq stops their arguing and starts to agree on some laws we might get to see a rv. Hopefully we will get to cash out soon.

yep. same ole same ole. everyone has their own beliefs and opinions. some except that...some dont...and want to pout that someone actually believes something they dont. yadayada yada

Now, I am going to further hypothesize and conjecture they are targeting the larger denoms for pull in

--the ones investors/speculators have.

There have been articles saying the general Iraqi public does not have [access to] the 10 and 25K notes

To reduce from 4 billion units to 1 billion units

removing 3 billion units

Let's say this 3 billion consisted of all 10K notes--this would be:

30,000,000,000,000 [30T]

or if it were all 25K notes it would be

75T

But, not knowing how many units there are of each denomination, and them saying they are reducing the units leads me to think this is what the plan is.

Further thought would be [with the information given or told through past news articles and CBI information--but not definitive] that the local Iraqi money supply is around 1 billion units which would comprise of the smaller demoniations

Assuming that their 1 billion units is all 1,000 notes would be

1,000,000,000,000 [1 trillion dinars]

for a population of about 33 million people

would be about 30,000 dinars per person/ [$300 US]

If they are looking to pull in the "units" , there has to be another event [incentive]  attached to it [RV] to pull their "units" in.

The math is just a generalization and rough, but the underlying theory is sound

Freckled.... Were you just bored this weekend... Lol.

• Upvote 1

didnt you pay for VIP. thats a private area you know. your out i. the free-forum in case you didnt know.So as a serious investor........you come to a free public forum.....create new definitions in the currency world...and expect everyone to agree with you? If you looking for only one sided opinions....tnt, kap, bondlady, okie, mtn goat, fat eddie and others have you covered.The One place, the only forum that allows for free expressions, despite your view, and your upset? You have a low tolerance for differing opinions. maybe pray about it. i know you can changeWwjd?

I really don't understand why lost souls always want to tell the saved how to

Be Christians. You say I have"low tolerance"for differing views. LAUGHABLE.

ZIG and I didn't agree and yet we ended our conversation wishing each other peace

and love. What I don't tolerate easily is YOU a grown man acting like a child

Making fun of people because they see things differently. And you call me

Intolerant? To use the words of our great nweshound,"It's okay if you don't

Think the way I do. I can't force you to be right".YOTA.

One thing EVERYONE should understand people have been attempting to silence the

Christians for 2000 plus yrs and haven't been successful yet. YOU CAN NEVER

STOP GOD. You can only turn your back on him, and that to your own peril.

So with that I bid you, "good day", as I walk away hand in hand with my JESUS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

ZIG and I didn't agree and yet we ended our conversation wishing each other peace

much love to you man. if we want to get biblical thats cool....but why you mixing all this dinar stuff into it? God bless
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:o

This saddens me.

The man upstairs never tries to (prove or) defend himself.

He just loves, baby.

God's grace is none of our business.

Carry on.

JC

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1