Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq: the start of procedures to delete 3 zeros from Alamlha the

Its not good for them either. They want to attract investment..not make enemies with major market countries.Sounds like a plan to me!! +1!

Hey brother, sounds to me like they might be shooting at 8/1/13.

I just stoped in NM and caught this, as we know this is almost certainly

About to pop. Will get back to you later tonight when I shut down.

• Upvote 3

Hopefully, this is referring to what some of you have observed--reducing 4 or 5 billion pieces of paper to 1 billion and a L OP out of the question, with an RV to take place. I've stopped trying to figure out the broken English and weird way they state things in these articles ever since I saw a Looney Tunes logo at the bottom of one with the caption, "For Now, Th Tha Tha Tha That's Alll F Fo Folks!" :lol: GO RV! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

As has been explained in many past posts, the deletion of the three zeros refers to pulling the 25,000, 10,000, and 5,000 notes from circulation......and replacing them with lower denomination notes.

I guess my problem is that I don't speak Guru. However; after living here for more than a decade, I am at least semi fluent in Arabic and I have my own interpreters on staff. It requires taking a lot of liberty with the text of any article to come to that conclusion.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 4

I guess my problem is that I don't speak Guru. However; after living here for more than a decade, I am at least semi fluent in Arabic and I have my own interpreters on staff. It requires taking a lot of liberty with the text of any article to come to that conclusion.

Roadrunner

Yes. the articles sound like LOP. Makes sense if they want to keep their intentions private.

Can you get those translators to look at Iraqi articles? About the dinar?

From the Past Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:46 AM

Central Bank: currency exchange will reduce the risk of errors accounting system

15/07/2012

bank_iraq5647637278435.JPG
BAGHDAD / JD / .. Central Bank of Iraq confirmed that the process of printing a new currency with the deletion of three zeros will cost the state less money sad re-sustain damage because of the current currency and economic expansion, noting that the new edition will reduce the risk of errors accounting system. The deputy governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told / JD / that "printing the new currency would cost the state large sums of money but the fact that the current currency and because of the high value and liquidity will cost the state more simply by typing denominations themselves of the same coin because of the damage and the expansion of the economy." "The cost of the current more because when replacement will be the categories of large Vtakhtsr Cache We have now 4 billion securities traded out of 34 Tleraon amount of cash if exported large groups 50 dinars and 100 dinars and 200 dinars, equivalent to 200 thousand dinars, the 4 billion banknotes and shorten billion of which to one billion and a half billion of these banknotes Falclfah be relatively less at the same time shortened (Cache) Cash too ".. He added that "there is also a shortcut numbers The country is dealing with (10 S-12) a trillion, but when replacement deletion of the country will deal with 10 S-9, and this is a big difference, explaining that the switch will reduce the risk of currency accounting system errors. / Finished /

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/123116-central-bank-currency-exchange-will-reduce-the-risk-of-errors-accounting-system/#ixzz2aLCyBNwk

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

I am just amazed honestly.....

The gurus have won!!  LOL....

I totally understand your point of view and appreciate it.

But I'm going to take this quote from this article

Among the difficulties faced by Iraq if they wanted to embark on the deletion of zeros from the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars in circulation in the Iraqi market now, then get rid of them and replace them with a new currency.

While this is just one article of *many*--- hasn't it been said in the past new and old notes would co-exist together for
a period of time---2 years?

--Why would it be difficult to pull 30T dinar in? [i've seen this exact question with this same wording before in other articles]

Moreover---why would they *insist* on pulling these dinar in if there was a co-exist period time frame?

I wouldn't imagine their budget is so over extended that they can't support the added new bills into the system. [it's been said the Dinar could be supported at 2.5 times it's value--- so theoretically they could flood the system with 2.5 times the value [in cash into the streets] of their current money supply-- more or less doubling what's in existence now to support it]

Granted-these articles that come out [albeit from bad translation I feel are about as good as US Media-- you're getting part of the truth.

If difficult to hypothesize, conjecture, speculate, and debate on something where the information sources are clear as mud.

Even the "LOP" articles are not cohesive---they have some variances as well within what they said they would do, were going to do, did, etc. [more like have not done....lol]

One must remember these aren't meant for us to be read and understood-- it's meant for the Iraqi people. It seems these are designed to discourage them from stockpiling on Dinars and to keep buying the "Mighty" US $ for their daily transactions.
  • Upvote 1

I have to agree that this seems like more talk and BS.   In my opinion, if they RV without raising the value, then all the countries, corporations and banks that are holding large amounts of Dinar will be really upset.

• Downvote 1

Can anyone explain how if I were to want change for my 100 dollar bill, that I could get the same amount of money back, without adding any bills to circulation??

Only one way I know Keep. Lets talk in terms of dinar. A guy walks into a bank with a 25K note and he gets 25 1K notes in change. Money supply hasn't been reduced at all. Same guy walks into the bank with a 25K note and gets 22 USD in change. 25 K note is off the street and no dinar have been added to the money supply. I believe the key to the whole thing is dollarization and I believe that's what we have been seeing.

Create a scenario where the value of the dinar is shrinking. 1300 dinar to the dollar etc. Scare the people into changing their dinar for dollars. It's the only way to get the dinar off the street and reduce the dinarian money supply at the same time. When the value of the dinar increases, A dollar is still a dollar. Instead of turning in the dollar for 1166 dinar, now you turn it in for 1 dinar as an example.

The only thing we know for sure is, that if Iraq does this, they need to go from 30 Trillion dinar to 26 Billion dinar. They have stated that many times over the last 3 years. They don't accomplish that if everyone turns in their 25K notes and get 25  1K notes in change.

• Upvote 3

Not what I was getting at but ok.....lol

I guess I don't understand what you're asking then... The nature of breaking down a larger bill into smaller note worth the same total value is essentially introducing more total bills into circulation. You can't get away from that. But I think they're talking about removing 3 billion notes of varying denominations which would drastically reduce the money supply, only the amount of notes, not the overall total value.

They have 4 billion notes worth $30billion, they want 1 billion notes in circ worth the same amount, $30billion, or more based on their reserves. That's how I took it.

• Upvote 1

I totally understand your point of view and appreciate it.

But I'm going to take this quote from this article

Among the difficulties faced by Iraq if they wanted to embark on the deletion of zeros from the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars in circulation in the Iraqi market now, then get rid of them and replace them with a new currency.

While this is just one article of *many*--- hasn't it been said in the past new and old notes would co-exist together for
a period of time---2 years?

-Yep, normally countries will give a time frame for exchange where both old and new currencies exist together. A transitional period.....if they were going to just inject these lower denoms into circulation like the US did years ago, there would be no need for a time frame where TWO currencies exist together. It wouldnt even be TWO currencies.....it would be one currency.....

--Why would it be difficult to pull 30T dinar in? [i've seen this exact question with this same wording before in other articles]

Think about their banking system and their society.....not exactly easy to get everyone to willingly go to the bank immediately to turn in their bills. They dont trust banks, which is why is was stated only around 10% of the citizens actually have a bank account. How easily do you think the CBI could get all those folks to turn in their dinar? Not to mention, an added difficulty is the corruption within...think about how easy it would be to have someone in a couple of banks, take the old dinar that was turned in, put it back out on the streets and get someone to turn it in again. Thats one aspect that they are not sure how they could control.....one of the reasons why there is so much debate on whether its the right time or if they are ready to do it!  Its a huge task trying to pull in all those notes to destroy them.....

I wouldn't imagine their budget is so over extended that they can't support the added new bills into the system. [it's been said the Dinar could be supported at 2.5 times it's value--- so theoretically they could flood the system with 2.5 times the value [in cash into the streets] of their current money supply-- more or less doubling what's in existence now to support it]

The issue with the budget is simply that a move like introducing a new currency requires the expense to be approved and added to the budget. If they dont have the money set aside for such a project, and the money has already been allocated to other sectors, how can you make that sort of decision?  Its no different then how mass projects work here in the states.....if your state wants to rebuild or add lanes to an existing highway, they do studies on the project, figure out how much its gonna cost, present these findings to the right committee, and they have to vote on it, and work it into the next years budget.....they dont just start right away.....

Granted-these articles that come out [albeit from bad translation I feel are about as good as US Media-- you're getting part of the truth.

If difficult to hypothesize, conjecture, speculate, and debate on something where the information sources are clear as mud.

Even the "LOP" articles are not cohesive---they have some variances as well within what they said they would do, were going to do, did, etc. [more like have not done....lol]

If you take all the deleting the zeros articles collectively over the years, they are much clearer then mud.....its when people actually take the time to listen to the gurus twist these articles around that things seem not so clear on to what they are saying they are planning. They have succeeded in confusing and misleading the masses that people wont even think for themselves anymore.....when I first got on these forums it was pretty clear and vastly understood that we did not want the CBI to remove the zeros. Now people are rooting for it.....and we can thank these clowns that twist these articles around. Revaluing and redenominating are some of the basic principles/foundations of this speculation and people cant even distinguish between the two anymore.  

They have used the words redenomination many times in these articles (which is NOT a revaluation) and are not profitable for speculators, they have mentioned many times reducing the money supply from 30 trillion to 30 billion (numbers keep changing as the currency in circulation grows) and you cannot make such a reduction by giving out people an equal amount of old dinars for new. They have specifically stated an exchange ratio of 1000 to 1 (old for new) which completely backs up a reduction of 30 trillion to 30 billion....thats a 1000 to 1....and they have specifically stated/named countries who have lopped zeros and used them as examples for what they are planning.....

One must remember these aren't meant for us to be read and understood-- it's meant for the Iraqi people. It seems these are designed to discourage them from stockpiling on Dinars and to keep buying the "Mighty" US $ for their daily transactions.

So they are purposely spending years misinforming their own people as to plans of what they want to do with their currency, only to do a complete 180 overnight, and expect the citizens to understand what just happened without any hiccups??  How could the people even attempt to stockpile dinar? They make the equivalent of like 4000 dollars a year. What room do they have to stockpile anything? What good does it do for the CBI to make the demand for dinar even worse? They are trying to get the market rate more on par with the official rate....thats what most of the articles are about these days with value of the currency. If they are trying to discourage the people from using dinar, they will never be able to get the market rate up to match the offcial rate.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I'm going to go out on a limb here and hopefully not upset those who simply

Can't handle"Truth", and Keep I'm going to use your sentence structure.

It's funny to watch people who have no spiritual guidance attempting to

Understand the things of the Spirit. (Actually I find it a little sad when the TRUE

answers can be found in the word of God) I'm going to make one more stab at it

Keep If for no other reason than to REALLY make you think when this happens.

This is a prophesied spiritual event that we are all in. It does not, and can not,

Follow the nature of man. There are STRONG spiritual forces at play here and you are

Witnessing all around you the beginnings of the endgame. From Obama to the NSA

The rise of China, and a nuclear North Korea to the imminent collapse of the dollar.

Even the skies are proclaiming the events about to unfold. (See the new commit)

All of this has been prophesied. Babylon rising, oh and how mightily she will rise.

She will seemingly over night become the financial star of that great ***** who

Drinks the blood of the saints of God. (Imho what is today known as the Catholic church)

What you will see done with the Dinar will leave your jaw hanging to the ground

Like the ancient gardens of Babylon. As you read about it you won't be able to

completely wrap your head around it. And it's at that time I pray you think of this

Post. For you and your families sake. And not just you, friend, but all those who don't

Believe in God. Hollywood could NEVER make a movie better than the supernatural

Spiritual events now unfolding before your very own eyes.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I'm going to go out on a limb here and hopefully not upset those who simply

Can't handle"Truth", and Keep I'm going to use your sentence structure.

It's funny to watch people who have no spiritual guidance attempting to

Understand the things of the Spirit. (Actually I find it a little sad when the TRUE

answers can be found in the word of God) I'm going to make one more stab at it

Keep If for no other reason than to REALLY make you think when this happens.

This is a prophesied spiritual event that we are all in. It does not, and can not,

Follow the nature of man. There are STRONG spiritual forces at play here and you are

Witnessing all around you the beginnings of the endgame. From Obama to the NSA

The rise of China, and a nuclear North Korea to the imminent collapse of the dollar.

Even the skies are proclaiming the events about to unfold. (See the new commit)

All of this has been prophesied. Babylon rising, oh and how mightily she will rise.

She will seemingly over night become the financial star of that great ***** who

Drinks the blood of the saints of God. (Imho what is today known as the Catholic church)

What you will see done with the Dinar will leave your jaw hanging to the ground

Like the ancient gardens of Babylon. As you read about it you won't be able to

completely wrap your head around it. And it's at that time I pray you think of this

Post. For you and your families sake. And not just you, friend, but all those who don't

Believe in God. Hollywood could NEVER make a movie better than the supernatural

Spiritual events now unfolding before your very own eyes.

And with all this in mind is it wrong for professing Christians, such as myself (flounderer that I am) to reap the rewards of the Dinar? I struggle with that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now, I am going to further hypothesize and conjecture they are targeting the larger denoms for pull in

--the ones investors/speculators have.

There have been articles saying the general Iraqi public does not have [access to] the 10 and 25K notes

To reduce from 4 billion units to 1 billion units

removing 3 billion units

Let's say this 3 billion consisted of all 10K notes--this would be:

30,000,000,000,000 [30T]

or if it were all 25K notes it would be

75T

But, not knowing how many units there are of each denomination, and them saying they are reducing the units leads me to think this is what the plan is.

Further thought would be [with the information given or told through past news articles and CBI information--but not definitive] that the local Iraqi money supply is around 1 billion units which would comprise of the smaller demoniations

Assuming that their 1 billion units is all 1,000 notes would be

1,000,000,000,000 [1 trillion dinars]

for a population of about 33 million people

would be about 30,000 dinars per person/ [$300 US]

If they are looking to pull in the "units" , there has to be another event [incentive]  attached to it [RV] to pull their "units" in.

The math is just a generalization and rough, but the underlying theory is sound

You would make SWFG proud.  You better be careful or you'll be taking his place here to help us laymen understand some of this stuff.  I like your approach.  Simple and forward and with reasonable thought.  I'll be following you for awhile.

DW

FYI  I want to make it understood that by "taking his place" I refer to here at DV, not where he is now.

• Upvote 1