Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What it is like to Shop in Texas

Gullywumper :) I Love You And I'm Thrilled That You Are Still Here My Friend.

Yes I <see> FRIEND and a wonderful person who deserves a whole hell of a lot of respect for everything you have given.

Some people don't understand where you are coming from... I just want you to know that I and some others DO. :)

Hugs, Maggie

• Upvote 2

I helped to keep this country free and I dam sure deserve some respect.One man DOES NOT run this country

the puppet masters do.

I like to protect this site which I was doing very well now I see all the junk is back

watch what link you click on folks UK trojans all over this site.Not to mention several

backdoors wake up the tech squad you have multiple probs.I dont think they

can see them thou.they didnt see me.

God Bless Everyone, Your Friend all three of me.

I for one, respect you for all you have done for our America.  All three of you need to know that we hold a high level of respect for you and all our fallen hero's. You've given so much of yourself,  you and all the others fought for freedom of speech and whole bunch of other liberties.  America will be in debt for your service. You and all our fallen hero's have made our freedom possible.  Unfortunately there are some that don't believe we need certain liberties. 

Hence, we express ourselves, freedom of speech, because we see the wrong doings of this administration, and if you and I could not do this it would be a lost for the American people, if we don't stand up for what we believe in, then the America people will have chaos. 

We may not like what is said by others, the tone may be harsh or their approach may be lacking integrity, but we need to get past that and read between the lines of their message.  Take what can be use for the good of mankind and roll with it. 

I kind of like you protecting our site. 

You have a good heart for the people, and it shows through the cyber waves.   Hope you can stick around for us. Yes all three of you.  

God Bless you too. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...