Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What it is like to Shop in Texas

Yep, no worries of a hold up in that state. Everyone has you covered. instead of running from the scene, you are running to the scene to help your neighbor.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 5

It's nice to know it's a whole lot safer to go out to a movie, etc... and not worry about some nut case shootin' up the place... those types are typically cowards who don't want to face an armed "victim"... so, as you can tell...  the states that allow citizens to go armed are much safer, in spite of what the liberal media wants us to believe!!!    :cowboy: 

Thanks Sportfisher... that was great!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 6

I'm from Texas and in Texas we have the death penalty and we use it. That's right, if you come to Texas and kill somebody, we will kill you back. That's our policy. Right now there's a bill in the Texas legislature that would speed up the execution process of those convicted of a heinous crime with more than three credible witnesses. If more than three people saw you do what you did you don't sit on death row for 15 years Jack, you go straight to the front of the line. Other states are trying to abolish the death penalty. My state's puttin in an express lane.

Ron White- Blue Collar Comedy Tour

• Upvote 8

OMG sportfisher now that is funny!  I love it.  There's an arms room near me.  There's 2 pictures on the wall of " Salesmen of the Year".  One picture is Obama and the next is Eric Holder.  We Texans take our second amendment seriously.

• Upvote 3

It's nice to know it's a whole lot safer to go out to a movie, etc... and not worry about some nut case shootin' up the place... those types are typically cowards who don't want to face an armed "victim"... so, as you can tell...  the states that allow citizens to go armed are much safer, in spite of what the liberal media wants us to believe!!!    :cowboy: 

Thanks Sportfisher... that was great!!!  ;) 

Oh no!  Now some "nut cast" will drive all the way to Texas and pull some stupid stunt like attacking a mall!   <_<  There may be a trial, but whoever it is will not be there.  We do honor the dead by giving them a nice funeral.  "Jus sayen."  

• Upvote 1

That could not have been filmed in Texas...  No one returned fire..  :P  That poor lady would have 15 holes in her...  :lol:

Thanks that was awesome +1

That just goes to show you that you wont be safe one sound and everyone dies?

even the innocent over a cork.sheese gun physco's

Think I'll shop somewhere safe like detroit or chicago

If those folks cant tell the differance between a cork and a gun shot they dont deserve

to own a firearm.people just cant wait to shoot someone these days.

Guess I need to take my sons cap guns away before he gets shot.

not a funny thread.whats so safe about this thread? it could be YOU pulling your last cork.

DER i thought I heard a gun shot so I killed anyway.

Now I know its just a funny to show how physco gun owners want to be and the nervousness

of having that loaded weapon on you.Its still not funny because adds like this will only get guns

taken away now thats funny right?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

If those folks cant tell the differance between a cork and a gun shot they dont deserve

not a funny thread.whats so safe about this thread? it could be YOU pulling your last cork.

Now I know its just a funny to show how physco gun owners want to be and the nervousness

of having that loaded weapon on you.Its still not funny because adds like this will only get guns

WOW!!!!   When you're finish complaining Than go to BED and SHUT UP.....  .l..  ..l.

Edited by bodeen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW!!!!   When you're finish complaining Than go to BED and SHUT UP.....  .l..  ..l.

When your done killing everyone in the room over a cork then you go to jail!

.I.. ..I. <right back at ya tony_omo guess youve been hitting the koolaid

just hold your gun next to your head then pull that whiskey cork.

Did that make it easier for you to understand?

With the gov trying to take our weapons this add doesnt help our cause!

NOW!!!! learn to write and spell,but thats what happens when your drunk.

you must be from cuney,texas

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Liberals " disgusted sigh"

Gotta be at least one in every bunch Muleslayer!!!  :rolleyes:  I do know several that "do own guns"... amazin' I know!!! 

For the record... this was a "filming to show what could happen" (notice... no one pointed their gun directly at the girl with the cork fetish... most folks who have gone through a basic gun safety course know not to point a gun at someone unless you know they are a threat... and then if they are... make the shot count and don't waste lead, cause you may not get a second chance!!!   ;) 

• Upvote 1

Gotta be at least one in every bunch Muleslayer!!!  :rolleyes:  I do know several that "do own guns"... amazin' I know!!! 

For the record... this was a "filming to show what could happen" (notice... no one pointed their gun directly at the girl with the cork fetish... most folks who have gone through a basic gun safety course know not to point a gun at someone unless you know they are a threat... and then if they are... make the shot count and don't waste lead, cause you may not get a second chance!!!   ;) 

Agreed. We get one opportunity when threatened in a violent way. I'm a victim of an armed robbery that occurred in my apartment. It was an awful occurrence that changed me forever. I will defend myself if I'm ever held captive again. That's how I roll. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Agreed. We get one opportunity when threatened in a violent way. I'm a victim of an armed robbery that occurred in my apartment. It was an awful occurrence that changed me forever. I will defend myself if I'm ever held captive again. That's how I roll.

May I make a suggestion Skit?

If you place the bullet(s) "unload the clip" in the upper part of the perps body, that is how they roll! ;)

• Upvote 2

After reading your post. You should shop in Chicago or maybe NYC. Don't bother shopping in Texas we don't encourage progressives here. They just don't fit here anywhere in the grand scheme of things. By the way we are working on open carry. Just so you guys from the government protected sector can know we mean business about the Constitution..

• Upvote 2

May I make a suggestion Skit?

If you place the bullet(s) "unload the clip" in the upper part of the perps body, that is how they roll! ;)

I know exactly where to place the bullet. I have done my homework. Thank you for your suggestion. The perp will be toast if I ever encounter a confrontation as I have in the past.

• Upvote 1

After reading your post. You should shop in Chicago or maybe NYC. Don't bother shopping in Texas we don't encourage progressives here. They just don't fit here anywhere in the grand scheme of things. By the way we are working on open carry. Just so you guys from the government protected sector can know we mean business about the Constitution..

I wished I could shop in chicago at least I know what I am up against.To get shot by a nervous civillian

here in my home state is crazy.You better pray for us so called progressives as you have called me

because I would be the one who would stand in the way of the innocent and take their bullet for them

wheelchair and all.I am not afraid to die its like you are scared of your own shadows in the dark.You folks

make it sound like killing someone would be the highest point in your life.Your rush so to say to do so.

I have many times in desert storm and iraqi freedom and those faces will never leave your memory EVER

and it pains me to no end knowing I took someones life but I did it for America and my just rewards by God

was getting shot multiple times and getting blown to hell losing my legs arm,eye and 1 lung.12 years of

service in the army gone in a blast.I took life so God turn the tides so to say to me.

I laugh at your open carry its just fresh weapons for the wicked they will see you are not a cop and

then bam your done.No one has all seeing eyes 24-7 except God so while you stroll down the street

you better have someone else watching your back when you carry that holstered pistol on your side.

That law wont pass.To many will think they are at the OK corral and will probably shoot their own foot 

trying to draw on someone.I might be a cripple but I still own my long rifles at which I can shoot.

I am not against guns at all but to hear you folks whine about losing those guns you show this add making

folks look like physco's reaching for guns at the sound of a cork pop does not look good at all.

I will never carry a loaded weapon ever into any public place.yeah you might shoot a crimminal but if that bullet

ever passes through them and kills the innocent your the only one to blame.But hey you dont care thats easy

to see for some of you.I would never vote to remove any weapons from anyone its your right to carry one

but have some common since for gods sake.Go ahead and bash me to death I'm ready for it.

I helped to keep this country free and I dam sure deserve some respect.That video is idiotic to say the least

if people are that jumpy they dont need a gun for safety's sake.anyone with a little common since

could see that.You gave them praise for yanking it out.And remember some have never been to a gun

class they will carry them anyway so watch out for them a yanking to shoot at the sound of a ballon pop.

How many of you idgits go out and shoot up into the air on a holiday. where I live more than a thousand

rounds go up into the air every holiday oh I forgot you were night hunting.what goes up must come down

and even if you carry a firearm it wont be any good when that loose round comes down into your head.

I can see why they want to take them from us and thats stupidity of most gun owners.

Der whats muzzle awareness?register a firearm some on here say hell no I wont I'm afraid they will take them

they can try but that doesnt mean they will succeed.I am a liberal libertarian caught in the middle

because I dont know who to choose anymore all politicians are the same crooks!Yep I voted for

Obama because Ron Paul didnt get in.I get bashed for that too and it aint my fault.poised politicians

that are to be president should know how to run a country they go to the best schools but they

are still losers in everyones eyes when things dont go their way.One man DOES NOT run this country

the puppet masters do.If you cant see that then you have bigger problems to deal with.but make sure you

have a gun thou you cant live without it.You folks see where this world is going and it told the story

in the bible of the end times we are almost there.I am sorry for the long rant but when you call me out I will

answer!progressive's arse!You should be praising god he gives life and takes it and he doesnt need a gun

to do it.God does use folks to send them to him thou.The laws of this land where made for the poor only

the rich can pay there way out of a crime no matter what it is.There is the problem in America its laws.

when the cup of inequity is full its time to go and see our maker so sayeth the lord.

Praise be to God and God only.

God Bless the senseless they need it more than I do.life is life and death is death you can

give it or take it away its your choice and God will make his choice for either for you.

If you live by the sword you shall die by it and that goes for anything else.

but just keep showing those videos of physco's whipping their guns out in public places

and then you can kiss your guns good bye!or die keeping them!its your choice!

Obama wants them gone so make it easy for him to do so its your choice!

keep those guns out of sight until you have to use them! common since.

And Yep Its Me Again. see I am giving myself away to answer you folks.all I do is sacrifice

to help the common man or woman and this Great Country!

I invented some great items like free electric generator,guidance system for the original

F-16a,and multiple electronic devices.My newest invention is a microwave gun

that can reach out at 500 yards and fry some arse.Some cruise liners use a partial

invention that uses sound waves to scamble your mind its the same technology used in

mine sweepers that I helped invent as well.So if you ever see the most ugly deformed

guy in a wheelchair dont ....with me i wont use a gun no ive got something special for ya.

this liberal libertarian is not a wimp or a piece of crap as I am called everyday here in DV land.

for voting for Obama.banned for his ignorant arse trying to defend who I voted for.

I have learned to not even

respond anymore to political items if you republicans want to pat each other on the back

thats OK it just wont be a very good thread debate.

For I am Powergeneration,Farwould,Gullywumper a dam good hacker to boot.

and I got the boot.But I'm back and I will never post on any republican junk.

I like to protect this site which I was doing very well now I see all the junk is back

watch what link you click on folks UK trojans all over this site.Not to mention several

backdoors wake up the tech squad you have multiple probs.I dont think they

can see them thou.they didnt see me.Why did the gov train me.I just dont fit

in anywhere I go. I cant help the things I say I am not very good at joking I just

tell it like it is straight up.I see articles that not many can see.I tried to warn folks

but I am at the end of each joke.plus I take multiple meds to LIVE.

maybe they will let me stay this time for a while at least let me fix your site its a mess!

use me then boot me I am used to it.

God Bless Everyone

And Please God I need a blessing so I can live just a little bit longer I am not done yet 

but you are my judge and I am ready to go.

Thanks God your the Greatest.

and some of you folks are great too I love ya.

Your Friend all three of me.FRIEND<see<

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1