Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Black Neighborhood Watchman Kills White Teen Boy: The Black George Zimmerman You're Not Allowed To Know About

GPCarter

I found yet another article that debunks the theory held by the black racists which claims that a black man shooting a white child would be jailed and convicted. This is one of many cases that you never hear about in the news because they can not use this situation to rile up the racists like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson etc.

This guy used the same exact defence as Zimmerman. He says he shot the kid after he attacked him and he feared for his life. He was found not guilty by reason of self defence.

(NOTE: If you view the article on the site below you can access videos and other information)

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/07/black-neighborhood-watchman-kills-white-teen-boy-the-black-george-zimmerman-youre-not-allowed-to-know-about-2537178.html

Black Neighborhood Watchman Kills White Teen Boy: The Black George Zimmerman You’re Not Allowed To Know About Does the mainstream media in America have an agenda in the Trayvon Martin – George Zimmerman case? There was certainly a media influenced uproar surrounding the case; why didn’t they pay as much attention when a black neighborhood watchman shot and killed a white teen boy? This is the story that the mainstream media in America doesn’t want you to know about, the story of a black man who, when attacked by a 17 year old white boy, did what he felt like he had to do to survive and shot and killed the unarmed teen. Mr. Roderick Scott is the size of an NFL linebacker. Christopher Cervini was a skinny, 17-year old kid. Mr. Roderick Scott was found innocent for reason of self-defense. The must watch videos below tell the story, a sickening story of a mainstream media in America with an agenda, a story that they don’t want you to know about.

images%20%281%29%284%29.jpg    images%20%282%29%284%29.jpg

• Upvote 3

If this is true, BOTH of them are murderers who got away with it. BOTH are wrong.

However, research shows a couple of differences. Scott IDENTIFIED HIMSELF as Neighborhood Watch and TOLD the kid that he was armed. Zimmerman did NEITHER of those things.  Scott was IMMEDIATELY arrested. Zimmerman was patted on the back and sent home.

e43d881790f8c9253d4c9a2259b10cb7.jpg
Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

The white kid was 16, why was there not a photo shown to the world a picture of him when he was 14. Why would you rush a guy that was pointing a gun at you. Something does not make sense. I know Zimmerman only shot Trayvon after getting his scull smashed into the ground and beat up. 

• Upvote 4

If this is true, BOTH of them are murderers who got away with it. BOTH are wrong.

However, research shows a couple of differences. Scott IDENTIFIED HIMSELF as Neighborhood Watch and TOLD the kid that he was armed. Zimmerman did NEITHER of those things.  Scott was IMMEDIATELY arrested. Zimmerman was patted on the back and sent home.

toilet-mug-main14388.jpg

Edited by jonjon

I remember when this happened. I think it was in 09. If you will read up on this you will find that Zimmerman was actually attact. In Scott's case the Kid aparrently said something like "I am going to get you for this" and Scott shot him twice. The second shot after he was down. The jury deliberated for 19 minutes before deciding that Scot was justified because he felt threatened. I don't remember any national outrage over this, nor do I remember our president crying.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The Zimmerman defense was not "Stand Your Ground." It was self defense. And a jury found they could not convict him beyond reasonable doubt. They didn't say he was innocent - they just couldn't find him guilty beyond reasonable doubt.
  • Upvote 4

I remember when this happened. I think it was in 09. If you will read up on this you will find that Zimmerman was actually attact. In Scott's case the Kid aparrently said something like "I am going to get you for this" and Scott shot him twice. The second shot after he was down. The jury deliberated for 19 minutes before deciding that Scot was justified because he felt threatened. I don't remember any national outrage over this, nor do I remember our president crying.

Roadrunner

Thats because presidents son would not have looked like him, I guess. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The white kid was 16, why was there not a photo shown to the world a picture of him when he was 14. Why would you rush a guy that was pointing a gun at you. Something does not make sense. I know Zimmerman only shot Trayvon after getting his scull smashed into the ground and beat up. 

Funny how there were such small injuries that the EMT's didn't rush him to the hospital...standard practice for head and neck injuries.....no blood on Martin or the cement and Martin was found five feet away fro the cement he allegedly was smashing Zims head on...and facing the wrong way.

Thats because presidents son would not have looked like him, I guess. 

Or maybe because the black guy was immediately arrested while Zimmerman was patted on the back and sent home.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Self defence is not murder according to the law. Both of these men say they were attacked first, feared for their lives and responded.

Regarding that lady that got 20 years, after investigation it turned out the lady LIED. For one, she LEFT THE HOUSE, went and retrieved a gun and then CAME BACK TO THE HOUSE with the gun. The "warning shots" she fired left bullet holes in the walls that were not in the ceiling (she first claimed she shot into the air) but at points where she could have "accidentally" shot and killed her own child that was in the room. Not sure how any of that counts as self-defence. If I leave my house, get a gun, come back inside and fire shots I would not expect anyone to believe me either. She got what she deserved.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The Zimmerman defense was not "Stand Your Ground." It was self defense. And a jury found they could not convict him beyond reasonable doubt. They didn't say he was innocent - they just couldn't find him guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

Mostly because the judge refused to clarify the manslaughter charge.

Self defence is not murder according to the law. Both of these men say they were attacked first, feared for their lives and responded.

Regarding that lady that got 20 years, after investigation it turned out the lady LIED. For one, she LEFT THE HOUSE, went and retrieved a gun and then CAME BACK TO THE HOUSE with the gun. The "warning shots" she fired left bullet holes in the walls that were not in the ceiling (she first claimed she shot into the air) but at points where she could have "accidentally" shot and killed her own child that was in the room. Not sure how any of that counts as self-defence. If I leave my house, get a gun, come back inside and fire shots I would not expect anyone to believe me either. She got what she deserved.

Only ONE identified himself as NW and warned the other he had a gun. He was IMMEDIATELY arrested and Zim was not.

The lady did not KILL anyone and did not lie anymore than Zim did. She came back in the house??? Zimmerman FOLLOWED a kid doing nothing wrong. And yes, it IS self defense if you are protecting your child from an abuser. Coming back into the house, from the GARAGE...not exactly leaving the house, especially since the garage door wouldn't open, is far more self defense than FOLLOWING an unarmed kid and KILLING him because you started a fight you couldn't finish.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

You can debate this till you are blue in the face.

The media, Hollywood and the White house are using these examples to attempt to take away "stand your ground" and the right of citizens to bear arms and use them in their self defense.

In this day of disrespectful and militant young peple who have no proper upbringing and no positve role models, I am surprised this does NOT happen multible times everyday in every state.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The media, Hollywood and the White house are using these examples to attempt to take away "stand your ground" and the right of citizens to bear arms and use them in their self defense.

In this day of disrespectful and militant young peple who have no proper upbringing and no positve role models, I am surprised this does NOT happen multible times everyday in every state.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with SYG. Even the bills AUTHOR said it didn't apply.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

gymrat - we finally see eye to eye on a topic. Yes, I too am surprised it does not happen more often.

With that I would say be prepared - There may be stormy weather on the horizon.

Peace

Come on RV 

This could have happened to anyone of the other residents of that community.  Evidently in their past, the community must have reason to "protect" themselves by using "volunteer" watchmen.   I believe that a community is given "warning posters" identifying themselves as having "watchmen".  The community then should take part of the responsibility for this horrific act of violence.  It would be interesting listening in on their community meetings!!!  I would venture to say that scenarios like this one were brought up.  Age knows no boundaries when it comes to "rage". 

ocdude, a major point you leave out: Martin actually went home then came back out intentionally to follow/stalk Zimmerman. This according to Jeantel's own testimony which the mainstream media went out of their way to suppress. Our media is such an agenda-driven mess that it's hard to find the truth these days. 

• Upvote 1

ocdude, a major point you leave out: Martin actually went home then came back out intentionally to follow/stalk Zimmerman. This according to Jeantel's own testimony which the mainstream media went out of their way to suppress. Our media is such an agenda-driven mess that it's hard to find the truth these days. 

Don't know what blog you got that from but it is not the truth. You could actually go to her testimony though. What she said was that she told him to RUN and he said he was ALMOST HOME. Then she heard Zimmerman confront him. Which is directly contrary to the KILLERS testimony that Trayvon jumped out of the non existent bushes at him. There is NO testimony that Trayvon EVER went into his house.

• Upvote 2

Mostly because the judge refused to clarify the manslaughter charge.

Only ONE identified himself as NW and warned the other he had a gun. He was IMMEDIATELY arrested and Zim was not.

The lady did not KILL anyone and did not lie anymore than Zim did. She came back in the house??? Zimmerman FOLLOWED a kid doing nothing wrong. And yes, it IS self defense if you are protecting your child from an abuser. Coming back into the house, from the GARAGE...not exactly leaving the house, especially since the garage door wouldn't open, is far more self defense than FOLLOWING an unarmed kid and KILLING him because you started a fight you couldn't finish.

Not even worth argueing with your complete and utter ignorance. Get a clue dude. Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 1

That Is A Lie... I've seen you post this BS more than once.

Show your source... or knock it off. :)

Not even worth argueing with your complete and utter ignorance. Get a clue dude.

He Shows A Lot Of Intelligence. IMHO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

GPCarter, you sir are a good man.. You see beyond race and just want equality for all.. You are good natured, fair, intelligent and successful man... I wish more people in this world were like you and I'm not talking about black people I am talking about people of all races... thank you for your voice of reason on any post I've ever read that you've written, you are definetely an asset to this site..

• Upvote 2

I found yet another article that debunks the theory held by the black racists which claims that a black man shooting a white child would be jailed and convicted. This is one of many cases that you never hear about in the news because they can not use this situation to rile up the racists like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson etc.

This guy used the same exact defence as Zimmerman. He says he shot the kid after he attacked him and he feared for his life. He was found not guilty by reason of self defence.

(NOTE: If you view the article on the site below you can access videos and other information)

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/07/black-neighborhood-watchman-kills-white-teen-boy-the-black-george-zimmerman-youre-not-allowed-to-know-about-2537178.html

Black Neighborhood Watchman Kills White Teen Boy: The Black George Zimmerman You’re Not Allowed To Know About Does the mainstream media in America have an agenda in the Trayvon Martin – George Zimmerman case? There was certainly a media influenced uproar surrounding the case; why didn’t they pay as much attention when a black neighborhood watchman shot and killed a white teen boy? This is the story that the mainstream media in America doesn’t want you to know about, the story of a black man who, when attacked by a 17 year old white boy, did what he felt like he had to do to survive and shot and killed the unarmed teen. Mr. Roderick Scott is the size of an NFL linebacker. Christopher Cervini was a skinny, 17-year old kid. Mr. Roderick Scott was found innocent for reason of self-defense. The must watch videos below tell the story, a sickening story of a mainstream media in America with an agenda, a story that they don’t want you to know about.

images%20%281%29%284%29.jpg    images%20%282%29%284%29.jpg

I Don't Get You... Sorry... I just Don't...

Not On This... nor the "innocent" banksters. just sayin. :)

Pretty Messed Up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

GPCarter, you sir are a good man.. You see beyond race and just want equality for all.. You are good natured, fair, intelligent and successful man... I wish more people in this world were like you and I'm not talking about black people I am talking about people of all races... thank you for your voice of reason on any post I've ever read that you've written, you are definetely an asset to this site..

Bama I have to agree with you.  GPCarter has set an example that all should follow.  Carter see's no color, he is a man that thinks for himself, he is a self-reliant man. His integrity is awesome and it shows through the cyber waves of the internet. 

The governments mentality is one to create more anger and resentment among Black Americans and White Americans, discouraging independence, encouraging hatred.

Why else would our leaders from state and local continue to pursue the Zimmerman case. 

Look at it like this, the current media-appointed black leaders needs victims to lead and unmotivated masses in order to gain power.  If we continue to feed into their game, they win.  Step away from the hate, division and learn to forgive.  We are all leaders and do not need to follow anyone. Think for yourselves, be self-reliant. 

Stop whinning, let us give our children hope by pointing out the endless possibilities. We all need to participate in the American dream,