Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Found this interesting-More on Trayvon

Frogee

He's only Hispanic when people want to deny he is white. His mother is PERUVIAN, not Hispanic.

Does it hurt when you stretch like that?.. It sounds a bit like you are a racist.

Even the media backed off the claim that GZ is white. When they did, they came up with an entirely new race, the"white Hispanic". That term seems racist to me too, as it puts the white half in front. Why isn't the Hispanic part first in the media's new term? We don't want to make the Hispanic half feel inferior to the white half do we?

I'd like to make one more point to our racist friend OC if I may... Peruvian is not a race.

Why are you so determined to say that GZ is white?

T was doing nothing wrong, Maggie?.. I hope that when someone is on top of you pounding your head into the pavement, you will remember that they are doing nothing wrong.

I do agree, however, that the whole way that the left forced this case to be brought against GZ (and against the judgement of the investigating officers) exposes the racial hatred in our country. It is really sad.

You're missing Maggie's point. Trayvon WASN'T doing anything wrong when he was simply walking down the street. Would this kid be dead IF Zimmerman would have stayed in his vehicle? I don't think so. I don't agree with the verdict of this case but I do respect it. I have to because I want to put faith into how our court system work but also need to NOT disagree with a verdict that didn't go the way that I felt it should. So not to agree or disagree with anyone in this thread, my "opinion" is I truly feel that George should have stayed in his vehicle, reported what he felt was a problem to the 911 dispatcher, continued to follow Trayvon FROM HIS VEHICLE, if he truly felt he was up to no good and wait for the authorities to arrive. And if Trayvon had made it to his father's home before the authorities had arrived then he could have shown them which house Trayvon went into and then left the rest to the cops. I don't think that would have been a bad way of handling things that night. George's call to the 911 dispatcher did not indicate that Trayvon, at that instance, was committing a crime of any sort. So what was George's motive? I don't know and I doubt anyone else will know but his actions were the cause of this child's death, in my opinion, because it could have easily been avoided. As for the physical contact between the two, I do believe in self defense and believe (and I say believe because I wasn't there) that it may have been warranted. But on the flip side of that and since I wasn't there WAS it truly warranted? No one knows but Zimmerman. Now as far as the verdict goes, the jurors really didn't make their choice based on what exactly happened that night. The made their choice based on which attorney told the better story/speculation/scenario of what MAY HAVE happened that night. And the winner is... the defense attorney. So from reading all the Trayvon versus Zimmerman threads that have flooded DV, it's easy to see that more members support the verdict and think that what Zimmerman did was justified. A little bit of me is okay with that. But like I stated above of what I feel should have happened, Trayvon would still be alive, George would have never been prosecuted and we wouldn't be having this conversation right now if George would have used better judgment FROM HIS CAR and did his job in a manner as a neighborhood watchman is expected to. I don't understand the constant back and forth bickering here when we all know that the (tainted) media is the reason this case happened as it was another opportunity for them to fuel their never ending quest for racially motivated separation here in America. That's how they receive their ratings which in turn is how they make their money. So if I had an opportunity to speak to the media I wouldn't give them the satisfaction and address how I feel about the case. I would simply tell them that everyone that I loved and respected before the trial are the same people that I still love and respect to this date. And trust me, their not all black like myself.  :twocents:

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 2

1. Peru is in South America, his mother is Hispanic. Peruvians do not consider themselves Hispanic.

2. I asked you how you thought the sequence of events happened, right or wrong, because the way you are acting, you think George Zimmerman got out of his car with the intent on killing someone.  

Nope. I never said that. That would support a murder charge which I said wasn't proved. I said he was guilty of manslaughter, and if the judge had clarified the charge as the jury requested, Zim would be in jail now.

Here's an example scenario:

He followed Trayvon and then when he came upon Trayvon, Zimmerman threw the first punch and Trayvon defended himself, ultimately getting the upperhand of Zimmerman by getting on top of him.  Trayvon had Zimmerman pinned to the ground all the while screaming "Help! Help!", when Zimmerman shot him in the chest. 

Is this what you believed happened or was it a different scenario?  Would you feel differently if Zimmerman didn't have a gun, but killed Travon with something that was laying close to him, like a brick or gardening tool? Doesn't matter who threw the first punch....Trayvon was the one who was scared for his life, not the guy who had the gun. Had Zimmerman IDENTIFIED himself as NW, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED. HAD HE STAYED I HIS CAR AS NW IS supposed TO DO AND HOW THE OPERATOR told HIM TO DO, TRAYVON WOULD BE ALIVE. He had to play wannabe punk cop and because of that, a scared kid is dead for doing nothing other than walking home And his admitted KILLER is walking the street free. If you do not see the injustice in that, then there is no hope for you..

When you feel you have lost control of your cursor, use the Top Left icon, it will show you the formatting codes so you can move your cursor outside the quote. :twothumbs:

-

abe lincoln?? :lol:

You are obviously racist... ( Democratic talking point)... Using the word Black...

Lots of winners.. Check out all the profiteers.. Lots of people making money off of this occurence.. 

Purple Drank..

Unfolds??? What are You Ludicrous???  Do You want to see The (New) Black Panthers kill him??? Is that Your Hope??? :praying:

What? So what do you think of Obama? He's only black when people want to deny he's white?

You really should stop. You are sooo embarrassing yourself.

Obama's skin is black. Zimmerman is white/Peruvian. Doesn't make any difference anyway. The fact is that he KILLED an unarmed kid minding his own business. And the only one I am embarrassing are those who are blaming Trayvon for somehow causing his own death by walking down the street.

Edited by ocdude

Well said, Ex-wing nut. You and I agree on the general thesis that you have provided. Serious mistakes were made that evening. My point is that race should have been left out of the entire thing, from the start. With that said, neither combatant is without blame, and unfortunately one of them died.

I wouldn't presume to call you (or anyone I have not met) my friend, but based upon your posts, you appear to be a very good man; wise and fair. Your friends are lucky to have you.

• Upvote 1

Does it hurt when you stretch like that?.. It sounds a bit like you are a racist.

Even the media backed off the claim that GZ is white. When they did, they came up with an entirely new race, the"white Hispanic". That term seems racist to me too, as it puts the white half in front. Why isn't the Hispanic part first in the media's new term? We don't want to make the Hispanic half feel inferior to the white half do we?

I'd like to make one more point to our racist friend OC if I may... Peruvian is not a race.

Why are you so determined to say that GZ is white?

Sorry, *I* am not the one who is so eager to call him white...that would be you guys trying desperately to make him Hispanic. He HATED Mexicans as his Myspace showed.

Ocdude you are clueless

Being called clueless by someone like you is a compliment.

Obama's skin is black. Zimmerman is white/Peruvian .

Seriously?..... Ladies and gentlemen, a new anthropological discovery has been made right here on DV.... For the first time ever, OC brings us out of the darkness and into the light. It's a brave new world, we have entered a new age.... The age of "white/peruvian's".

You must mean creepy ass white hispanic,who was protecting His Neighborhood from deadbeats..Then got jumped after he listened to the operator and was walking back

to his truck and then got pummeled...

Um...there is nothing to suggest he was going back to his truck, only that he kept following him. There is nothing to suggest that Travon jumped him, and after having the creepy guy follow him to his house, he would have had the right. SYG would apply to HIM, not Zim. Had he done what NW is instructed to do...WATCH...or what the 911 operator told hito do....stay in his car, NO ONE WOULD HAVE KNOWN what a creepy thug ZIMMERMAN was. The thug was the wanna be cop with violence issues and an arrest record.

Seriously?..... Ladies and gentlemen, a new anthropological discovery has been made right here on DV.... For the first time ever, OC brings us out of the darkness and into the light. It's a brave new world, we have entered a new age.... The age of "white/peruvian's".

Why are you so eager to make him Hispanic?? You do know that most Mexicans and blacks hate each other right?? But then, Zim hated Mexicans too.

Edited by ocdude

Ocdude,  I can feel your frustration/anger or am I reading you wrong and you're just putting up a front for the media. 

Some are not please with the outcome, and some are, that's just the way the ball rolls.  The system did it's job and so be it.  But trying to ignite more division is just wrong. This goes for anyone and everyone.  Calm the angry heart and move on.   

Why not try, I'm willing to try. 

Ocdude,  I can feel your frustration/anger or am I reading you wrong and you're just putting up a front for the media. 

Some are not please with the outcome, and some are, that's just the way the ball rolls.  The system did it's job and so be it.  But trying to ignite more division is just wrong. This goes for anyone and everyone.  Calm the angry heart and move on.   

Why not try, I'm willing to try. 

Frustrated at a killer walking free?? Yes. The system FAILED...just as it did for OJ ad Casey Anthony and an admitted killer is walking free. And yes, blaming the innocent kid for his own death when he was doing nothing more than walking home makes me angry. All the BS about him being on "purple drink" or street fighting, when all he was was a normal teen who got attacked by an MMA wanna be cop who couldn't handle the fight he started.

I wonder if Zimmerman didnt have his gun if he would be the one whos six feet under? probably

a good chance . 

Nope. Without his gun, he would have stayed in the car as instructed, and felt like an idiot when the cops questioned Trayvon and found out he had every right to be there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seems to me this was all figured out in a court of law.

and the verdict was not guilty. 

Now both sides can argue till hell freezes over and its not going to change a thing. 

T was unarmed (fact) T was minding his own business (maybe, maybe not) No one knows but T and he is no longer with us.

There was words exchange and a struggle ensued (fact) .

T was winning the fight (fact)

Z panicked because he was a wimp who should not have placed himself in a position he obviously could not handle. 

At this point he feared for his life. (which is pretty pathetic but legal. My opinion) 

Z fired 1 shot from a high capacity 9mm (fact)

Killing T (fact)

Was T a bad boy . Maybe maybe no better then some and a little worse then others.  who knows

Did he deserve to die.  Naaaa probably not

Is Z a murderer. Naaaa he dont have the balls for it. 

A young mans dead

and another young mans life is ruined.

Dont really see a winner here.

And to keep up this  banterings back and forth shows that yes there probably is a long way to go in this country in regards to race relations.

Hope we can work that out.

Our president seem`s not to care and purposely tries to widen the gap between the races. He should be ashamed of himself.

Anyway go ahead and keep beating this dead horse. Its always a interesting read

• Downvote 1

Seems to me this was all figured out in a court of law.

and the verdict was not guilty. 

Now both sides can argue till hell freezes over and its not going to change a thing. 

T was unarmed (fact) T was minding his own business (maybe, maybe not) No one knows but T and he is no longer with us.

There was words exchange and a struggle ensued (fact) .

T was winning the fight (fact)

Z panicked because he was a wimp who should not have placed himself in a position he obviously could not handle. 

At this point he feared for his life. (which is pretty pathetic but legal. My opinion) 

Z fired 1 shot from a high capacity 9mm (fact)

Killing T (fact)

Was T a bad boy . Maybe maybe no better then some and a little worse then others.  who knows

Did he deserve to die.  Naaaa probably not

Is Z a murderer. Naaaa he dont have the balls for it. 

A young mans dead

and another young mans life is ruined.

Dont really see a winner here.

And to keep up this  banterings back and forth shows that yes there probably is a long way to go in this country in regards to race relations.

Hope we can work that out.

Our president seem`s not to care and purposely tries to widen the gap between the races. He should be ashamed of himself.

Anyway go ahead and keep beating this dead horse. Its always a interesting read

REALLY?? By mentioning race TWICE in 5 years?? Yeah...that is really trying to widen that divide. Chuckle.

In any case, this is not about politics or Obama.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Um...there is nothing to suggest he was going back to his truck, only that he kept following him. There is nothing to suggest that Travon jumped him, and after having the creepy guy follow him to his house, he would have had the right. SYG would apply to HIM, not Zim. Had he done what NW is instructed to do...WATCH...or what the 911 operator told hito do....stay in his car, NO ONE WOULD HAVE KNOWN what a creepy thug ZIMMERMAN was. The thug was the wanna be cop with violence issues and an arrest record.

Why are you so eager to make him Hispanic?? You do know that most Mexicans and blacks hate each other right?? But then, Zim hated Mexicans too.

If trayvon felt threatened he should have hung up on whats her puss and called 911 just like Zimmerman did.. He should not have listened to her

saying go back there and beat his *** ass.. She making dough.. Some of you fools are believing the slant... :twocents: ... The Jury got it right... 

• Upvote 1

If trayvon felt threatened he should have hung up on whats her puss and called 911 just like Zimmerman did.. He should not have listened to her

saying go back there and beat his *** ass.. She making dough.. Some of you fools are believing the slant... :twocents: ... The Jury got it right... 

Um...teens don't think that way. And no, she NEVER said go back and beat his ass....she said RUN HOME. She is not making anything and was humiliated for her lack of education by people like you. The jury got it wrong...just as they did with OJ and Casey Anthony and another killer walks free.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

REALLY?? By mentioning race TWICE in 5 years?? Yeah...that is really trying to widen that divide. Chuckle.

Hmmm one line about our president and you construe my entire post as being political . Ok Dude I see you now.

Your just here to argue and any common sense about anything you will just simply disregard and continue your nonsense.

Your answer to my post has shown me that you are not someone that deserves anymore responses from anyone on this forum.

Im sure you will have a real snappy come back. 

You have a wonderful day there sport 

• Upvote 2

Hmmm one line about our president and you construe my entire post as being political . Ok Dude I see you now.

Your just here to argue and any common sense about anything you will just simply disregard and continue your nonsense.

Your answer to my post has shown me that you are not someone that deserves anymore responses from anyone on this forum.

Um..yes, one line about the president in a thread that has NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS, yet you seem to want to make it so. This is about a DEAD kid who was doing nothing wrong until a vigilante with a cop complex decided that being black made him suspicious. Now a KID is dead and his KILLER is free. Shows how much you guys think a kids life is worth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Um..yes, one line about the president in a thread that has NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS, yet you seem to want to make it so. This is about a DEAD kid who was doing nothing wrong until a vigilante with a cop complex decided that being black made him suspicious. Now a KID is dead and his KILLER is free. Shows how much you guys think a kids life is worth.

hahahahahahah  your seriously a joke dude. 

My post wasn't political  I simply stated that our prez was not helping matter`s in regards to THIS situation.

I have grandchildren that age. Yes I think I know what a kids life is worth you sanctimonious self absorbed nit -wit

How dare you insult me like I couldn't give a shat less about a kid that was shot unarmed by a man who unwittingly got himself in a situation that he could not handle.

Does it make Z a cold blooded Killer no it DONT! Just a dumbA$$ that bit off more then he was capable of handling. BUT what dont you git. NO LAWS WERE BROKEN.

SELF DEFENSE  

• Upvote 4

Oh but it is and continues to be about politics or Obama. 

Let me give you some insights on this whole Martin and Zimmerman issue. 

You see, this incident happen on Feb. 26 2012, the media got a hold of it on March 16, 2012 weeks after the event.  One must ask oneself why an event that happen on February suddenly came out of nowhere and became headline news on March 16.  Because... the power that be was searching for a perfect news story that could be strategized for a cover-up of Obama's actions.  Executive Order called the "National Defense Resources Preparedness" was released behind closed doors without Congress's approval, this was not given clearance by the Judicial system or voted on by the people. 

So you see, politics and Obama is involved.  Obama continues to be involved.  Rather then let the judicial system do its job he continues to put steam on this event. 

Martin and Zimmerman families are the ones who are paying for the lost of both their sons. 

Rather than think for themselves, they allow the media and yes some black leaders to gain power over them, and this is where we are at today. 

Keep feeding the fire of division and the people will suffer. 

Now I will step away from this topic as well.  Prayers to all those who struggle with this.    

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well said, Ex-wing nut. You and I agree on the general thesis that you have provided. Serious mistakes were made that evening. My point is that race should have been left out of the entire thing, from the start. With that said, neither combatant is without blame, and unfortunately one of them died.

I wouldn't presume to call you (or anyone I have not met) my friend, but based upon your posts, you appear to be a very good man; wise and fair. Your friends are lucky to have you.

Thank you for the kind words.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Having worked around and having more death threats by drug dealers than I can truly count because we interfered with their business and closed a few down, I truly do not feel anything but seeing one less little gang-banging drug dealing thug removed.  I see one less bully.  I see one less person who is going to steal from the general public.  I see one less drug dealer who is going to pass poison on to children and I see one less thug who is going to either beat upon or kill an innocent human being.  I truly do not feel any remorse of sense of loss over Martin getting shot.  Call me what you will.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dude, pull up your pants... I can see your racism.

Yea Dog, I figured that out several posts back, that is why I quite trying.

hahahahahahah  your seriously a joke dude. 

My post wasn't political  I simply stated that our prez was not helping matter`s in regards to THIS situation.

I have grandchildren that age. Yes I think I know what a kids life is worth you sanctimonious self absorbed nit -wit

How dare you insult me like I couldn't give a shat less about a kid that was shot unarmed by a man who unwittingly got himself in a situation that he could not handle.

Does it make Z a cold blooded Killer no it DONT! Just a dumbA$$ that bit off more then he was capable of handling. BUT what dont you git. NO LAWS WERE BROKEN.

SELF DEFENSE  

No your entire post wasn't political, however, politics has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. Had someone made a comment about Bush in this thread I would have said the same. There is nothing political about a dead kid and his killer walking free.

Is Zim a cold blooded killer?? No. Never claimed he was. He IS however a KILLER with DOCUMENTED issues with violence. And how you can claim that someone who STALKS and KILLS an unarmed kid....and then BLATANTLY LIES about what happened is self defense is beyond me.

It is NOT self defense when YOU start the confrontation. It is NOT self defense when you are the only one armed. His "injuries" were so minor that he could have gotten worse wrestling with the 12 year old niece who says he was molesting her. That is NOT in fear for your life.

Dude, pull up your pants... I can see your racism.

Not about race....about JUSTICE for a dead kid who was doing nothing wrong...despite all your efforts to claim that he was.

Yea Dog, I figured that out several posts back, that is why I quite trying.

You quit because you couldn't come up with any more reasons that Trayvon caused his own death for walking home.

Having worked around and having more death threats by drug dealers than I can truly count because we interfered with their business and closed a few down, I truly do not feel anything but seeing one less little gang-banging drug dealing thug removed.  I see one less bully.  I see one less person who is going to steal from the general public.  I see one less drug dealer who is going to pass poison on to children and I see one less thug who is going to either beat upon or kill an innocent human being.  I truly do not feel any remorse of sense of loss over Martin getting shot.  Call me what you will.

LOL. Just where is the proof that this kid was any kind of gang banging drug dealing thug?? Again....blame the victim. The THUG was the one who killed him....with a history of beating up women, allegedly molesting his niece according to her, hitting a police officer and being fired from his bouncer job for throwing a female patron across the room. Which one had the arrest record?

Oh but it is and continues to be about politics or Obama. 

Let me give you some insights on this whole Martin and Zimmerman issue. 

You see, this incident happen on Feb. 26 2012, the media got a hold of it on March 16, 2012 weeks after the event.  One must ask oneself why an event that happen on February suddenly came out of nowhere and became headline news on March 16.  Because... the power that be was searching for a perfect news story that could be strategized for a cover-up of Obama's actions.  Executive Order called the "National Defense Resources Preparedness" was released behind closed doors without Congress's approval, this was not given clearance by the Judicial system or voted on by the people. 

So you see, politics and Obama is involved.  Obama continues to be involved.  Rather then let the judicial system do its job he continues to put steam on this event. 

Martin and Zimmerman families are the ones who are paying for the lost of both their sons. 

Rather than think for themselves, they allow the media and yes some black leaders to gain power over them, and this is where we are at today. 

Keep feeding the fire of division and the people will suffer. 

Now I will step away from this topic as well.  Prayers to all those who struggle with this.    

This has NOTHING to do with Obama or politics at all.  Why did it take that long? Maybe because the killer was sent home and nobody notified Trayvons parents that his body was at the morgue for a week. The ones feeding the fire of division are those who are trying to MAKE this about politics.

• Upvote 2