Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Found this interesting-More on Trayvon

Frogee

I saw the security tape of Trayvon  buying the can of tea and skidels  he looked like he was not very stead on this feet, not very steady. There is a drug drink called lean,

To make it you mix a can of tea a bag of skittles and a bottle DXM. His liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.

Among its reports, Trayvon Martin's drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create "Lean", a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin's liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/it-wasnt-j...

• Upvote 1

We are all entitled to our opinions of this case. There is no double jeopardy in our country, thankfully.

We need to move on!  

For the first time in a long time, Skite, I agree with you. OCDUDE and I will never agree, but this is exactly what is splitting our country apart. I do not know how to cross the divide, everyone is so set in their ways

The jury asked for clarification of the manslaughter charge. The judge refused to do so. He should have been found guilty of manslaughter.

She had no reason to lie. ZIMMERMAN DID.

Yes, she is the product of a bad education system. That makes her even MORE credible. You are basing her credibility on the fact that she couldn't read the letter someone else wrote.

This is not about POLITICS. It's about an unarmed kid minding his own business being killed by a mma cop wannabe.

And you are blaming Martin for the FEW scrapes he got into, while excusing Zim's arrest record and history of violence.

I am perfectly satisfied with the juries finding.  Clear and evident case of self defense.  Zimmerman should never of been charged with any offence.  

• Upvote 1

I saw the security tape of Trayvon  buying the can of tea and skidels  he looked like he was not very stead on this feet, not very steady. There is a drug drink called lean,

To make it you mix a can of tea a bag of skittles and a bottle DXM. His liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.

Among its reports, Trayvon Martin's drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create "Lean", a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin's liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.

Um. No. The only thing in his system was trace amounts of marijuana consistent with him having smoked it up to a week before. The Skittles were for his brother....and that is the most ridiculous crud WND has ever come up with.....LOL...by the way, it was not an Arizona WATERMELON drink, it was Iced Tea, and you are kinda forgetting that he didn't get COUGH SYRUP, the only thing in that mixture that had any medicinal value. And Trayvon's liver wasn't damaged by DXM abuse.

But do keep blaming the dead guy and comong up with reasons that he MADE poor little George pull the trigger.

I am perfectly satisfied with the juries finding.  Clear and evident case of self defense.  Zimmerman should never of been charged with any offence.  

I disagree. So does one of the jurors.

He should ever have bee charged with murder, but th manslaughter charge was proved. Had the judge granted the request to clarify it, he  would have been found guilty.

The Conservative Treehouse who claims that the Skittles and iced tea Trayvon Martin was carrying when murdered are essential ingredients in the Dextromethorphan (DXM) concoction called “lean”. He further claims that the autopsy shows liver damage consistent with DXM abuse, and that DXM abuse causes psychosis and aggression over the long term.

Now…where to start?

Well- first off- sundancer either ignorantly or intentionally as it fits his view, ignores the fact that the candy Skittles is NOT an ingredient of the concotion. Skittles in this sense is simply slang for Coricidin Cold Pills which contain DXM.

Ok- now that the whole underlying premise is blown out of the water…

The autopsy does not show any signs of liver damage and indeed clearly states “normal”.

And never mind that both the physical and mental damage claimed from DXM would take years of sustained abuse to manifest. And abuse at levels incompatible with someone of Trayvons age. And abuse at levels which surely would have manifested in both social and legal knowledge of the abuse.

The hate, fear, and irrationality in our society must stop. It is especially alarming coming from those who wrap themselves in god and religion.

Edit to add: I should also point out that “the conservative treehouse” claims to have references to “DXM” in Trayvons facebook history. Which of course- has conveniently been unavailable since the hacking episodes shortly after his death. But some research seems to indicate that there was no such reference- but instead a number of references to the rapper DMX.

It should also be pointed out that DXM is not commonly tested for in urinalysis- but can be tested for for 3-5 days. I can’t  find a conclusive answer as to how long it is testable for in blood samples but presumably at least twice as long. I can’t find a definitive answer as to whether it would have been included in the tox screen at an utoposy in FL, although a friend who is a chemist at one of the major drug screening companies in CA says it almost certainly would be in the case of a homicide or suspicious death, and that it should be detectable for at least a week if not much longer with any real use.

Agreed! This was an emotional case that was driven by color. A young black kid lost his life. I wish that Trayvon was with us today. In the interim, I have to trust the juror's in my country. Due process is a integral part of our legal system. We have to respect it.

Um. No. The only thing in his system was trace amounts of marijuana consistent with him having smoked it up to a week before. The Skittles were for his brother....and that is the most ridiculous crud WND has ever come up with.....LOL...by the way, it was not an Arizona WATERMELON drink, it was Iced Tea, and you are kinda forgetting that he didn't get COUGH SYRUP, the only thing in that mixture that had any medicinal value. And Trayvon's liver wasn't damaged by DXM abuse.

But do keep blaming the dead guy and comong up with reasons that he MADE poor little George pull the trigger.

I disagree. So does one of the jurors.

He should ever have bee charged with murder, but th manslaughter charge was proved. Had the judge granted the request to clarify it, he  would have been found guilty.

The Conservative Treehouse who claims that the Skittles and iced tea Trayvon Martin was carrying when murdered are essential ingredients in the Dextromethorphan (DXM) concoction called “lean”. He further claims that the autopsy shows liver damage consistent with DXM abuse, and that DXM abuse causes psychosis and aggression over the long term.

Now…where to start?

Well- first off- sundancer either ignorantly or intentionally as it fits his view, ignores the fact that the candy Skittles is NOT an ingredient of the concotion. Skittles in this sense is simply slang for Coricidin Cold Pills which contain DXM.

Ok- now that the whole underlying premise is blown out of the water…

The autopsy does not show any signs of liver damage and indeed clearly states “normal”.

And never mind that both the physical and mental damage claimed from DXM would take years of sustained abuse to manifest. And abuse at levels incompatible with someone of Trayvons age. And abuse at levels which surely would have manifested in both social and legal knowledge of the abuse.

The hate, fear, and irrationality in our society must stop. It is especially alarming coming from those who wrap themselves in god and religion.

Edit to add: I should also point out that “the conservative treehouse” claims to have references to “DXM” in Trayvons facebook history. Which of course- has conveniently been unavailable since the hacking episodes shortly after his death. But some research seems to indicate that there was no such reference- but instead a number of references to the rapper DMX.

It should also be pointed out that DXM is not commonly tested for in urinalysis- but can be tested for for 3-5 days. I can’t  find a conclusive answer as to how long it is testable for in blood samples but presumably at least twice as long. I can’t find a definitive answer as to whether it would have been included in the tox screen at an utoposy in FL, although a friend who is a chemist at one of the major drug screening companies in CA says it almost certainly would be in the case of a homicide or suspicious death, and that it should be detectable for at least a week if not much longer with any real use.

If the manslaughter charge would have been on the table Zimmerman might have coped a plea, even though he wasn't guilty of that.  The prosecution was pushing the second degree murder charge to satisfy the media and racist frenzy the media was stirring up.  It clearly worked on you.  People that continue to defame the character of Zimmerman should all be sued by him for defamation of character.    

• Upvote 2

If the manslaughter charge would have been on the table Zimmerman might have coped a plea, even though he wasn't guilty of that.  The prosecution was pushing the second degree murder charge to satisfy the media and racist frenzy the media was stirring up.  It clearly worked on you.  People that continue to defame the character of Zimmerman should all be sued by him for defamation of character.    

Nope. I think the murder charge was overcharging. If you read what a manslaughter charge is, Zimmerman was definitely guilty of it. But you people have made tis about politics when it is simply a case of a man murdering an unarmed kid an getting away with it,

Nope. I think the murder charge was overcharging. If you read what a manslaughter charge is, Zimmerman was definitely guilty of it. But you people have made tis about politics when it is simply a case of a man murdering an unarmed kid an getting away with it,

As for suing for defamation, worked for OJ didn't it....chuckle

And no it is not racially motivated.....it's just another white guy who got away with murdering a black kid who was doing nothing wrong.

Classic... Hispanic...the new white... I guess we have a white guy living in the White House since 43's term ended?

OCDude, just out of curiousity, how do you see how the whole thing played out step by step, from when Zimmerman first got ouf of his car until the fight where both of them ended up on the ground?  Who threw the first punch?

-

Fact: This is another lame attempt to make Travon look like the villain by some right winger... WHY... because they can't justify it any other way.

Fact: Travon was doing nothing wrong at the time.

Fact: There were NO witnesses to what really happened when the confrontation took place.

Fact: Zimmerman had EVERY REASON To Lie.

Fact: Zimmerman seems to have gotten away with it for now... We will see how it unfolds.

Fact: This is really damaging... or maybe good in a way... it is exposing our greatest weakness as far as racial hate still exist in our county.

Hope:

That we can heal the wounds and move forward from this and the many other murders and injuries that have happened because of that.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

T was doing nothing wrong, Maggie?.. I hope that when someone is on top of you pounding your head into the pavement, you will remember that they are doing nothing wrong.

I do agree, however, that the whole way that the left forced this case to be brought against GZ (and against the judgement of the investigating officers) exposes the racial hatred in our country. It is really sad.

T was doing nothing wrong, Maggie?..

All Righty Then Markinsa :)  I Will Post In This LITTLE BOX YOU PUT ME IN. :)  I See You...

NOPE... He Was Doing Nothing Wrong bg888.

Last I heard, assault and battery was a crime... I must have missed O's proclamation that that was no longer the case?...

T was doing nothing wrong, Maggie?..

All Righty Then Markinsa :)  I Will Post In This LITTLE BOX YOU PUT ME IN. :)  I See You...

NOPE... He Was Doing Nothing Wrong bg888.

What???? Oh, I have no control over where people put their cursors when they type. :lol:

-

Classic... Hispanic...the new white... I guess we have a white guy living in the White House since 43's term ended?

He's only Hispanic when people want to deny he is white. His mother is PERUVIAN, not Hispanic.

OCDude, just out of curiousity, how do you see how the whole thing played out step by step, from when Zimmerman first got ouf of his car until the fight where both of them ended up on the ground?  Who threw the first punch?

-

No, I did not see it, NO ONE did. However, you  all are taking the word of the KILLER when the evidence does not back it up. The only witness was on the phone where she heard ZIMMERMAN confront Martin.

T was doing nothing wrong, Maggie?.. I hope that when someone is on top of you pounding your head into the pavement, you will remember that they are doing nothing wrong.Hpwever, that was not proved...and was actually refuted by the evidence.....unless you think that Trayvon was shot by Zimmerman and then got up and walked five feet away and landed with his feet facing the sidewalk....after cleaning the blood of the cement and his hands of course. He was walking home...when he was stalked by the creepy guy who never identified himself as NW...and for all Trayvon knew, was going to force himself into Trayvvons house.

I do agree, however, that the whole way that the left forced this case to be brought against GZ (and against the judgement of the investigating officers) exposes the racial hatred in our country. It is really sad. What os really sad is the people who are blaming Trayvon for his own death. How DARE he walk home in the rain.

Last I heard, assault and battery was a crime... I must have missed O's proclamation that that was no longer the case?...

Hmm...how about protecting yourself from creepy guys stalking you???

He's only Hispanic when people want to deny he is white. His mother is PERUVIAN, not Hispanic.

Interesting... my grandaughter is Peruvian. :wub:

Really dunno what difference that makes... anyways... as always... I have my hope that this crap will end.

No, I did not see it, NO ONE did. However, you  all are taking the word of the KILLER when the evidence does not back it up. The only witness was on the phone where she heard ZIMMERMAN confront Martin.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

1. He's only Hispanic when people want to deny he is white. His mother is PERUVIAN, not Hispanic.

2. No, I did not see it, NO ONE did. However, you  all are taking the word of the KILLER when the evidence does not back it up. The only witness was on the phone where she heard ZIMMERMAN confront Martin.

1. Peru is in South America, his mother is Hispanic.

2. I asked you how you thought the sequence of events happened, right or wrong, because the way you are acting, you think George Zimmerman got out of his car with the intent on killing someone.  

Here's an example scenario:

He followed Trayvon and then when he came upon Trayvon, Zimmerman threw the first punch and Trayvon defended himself, ultimately getting the upperhand of Zimmerman by getting on top of him.  Trayvon had Zimmerman pinned to the ground all the while screaming "Help! Help!", when Zimmerman shot him in the chest. 

Is this what you believed happened or was it a different scenario?  Would you feel differently if Zimmerman didn't have a gun, but killed Travon with something that was laying close to him, like a brick or gardening tool?

Good To Know :lol: For The Life Of Me I Could Not Get Out Of THAT BOX!

Thank You Mark For Clearing That Up In My Poor Little Brain. :)

When you feel you have lost control of your cursor, use the Top Left icon, it will show you the formatting codes so you can move your cursor outside the quote. :twothumbs:

-

Interesting... my grandaughter is Peruvian. :wub:

Really dunno what difference that makes... anyways... as always... I have my hope that this crap will end.

:twothumbs:

it will never end so get used to it, imho it wil only get worse and its designed that way

Their AGENDA is coming from the Muslim from Kenya!!!!

you damn right!!! but Obama is but a mere puppet to the real  evil that wants us divided

Edited by easyrider

So, if Zimmerman attacked Martin as the girl on the phone call testified, Martin was just supposed to lay there and TAKE IT???

abe lincoln?? :lol:

This case was used by the media and certain politicians to inflame racial conflict. It's shameful.

I had lunch today with my daughter and her colleague. Her co-worker happens to be a native of Ethiopia. The purpose of our meeting was to discuss software and accounting practices. I left our meeting in awe of a beautiful and intelligent black women that is brilliant. The color card in my world is non existent. 

You are obviously racist... ( Democratic talking point)... Using the word Black...

I agree. This was a self defense case as presented by the trial court. The prosecution failed to make their case. It was weak from a litigation stand point.

THERE WERE NO WINNERS IN THIS CASE. TRAYVON IS DEAD AND ZIMMERMAN IS A MARKED MAN.

I feel really bad for the families involved. 

Lots of winners.. Check out all the profiteers.. Lots of people making money off of this occurence.. 

Purple Drank..

Fact: This is another lame attempt to make Travon look like the villain by some right winger... WHY... because they can't justify it any other way.

Fact: Travon was doing nothing wrong at the time.

Fact: There were NO witnesses to what really happened when the confrontation took place.

Fact: Zimmerman had EVERY REASON To Lie.

Fact: Zimmerman seems to have gotten away with it for now... We will see how it unfolds.

Fact: This is really damaging... or maybe good in a way... it is exposing our greatest weakness as far as racial hate still exist in our county.

Hope:

That we can heal the wounds and move forward from this and the many other murders and injuries that have happened because of that.

Unfolds??? What are You Ludicrous???  Do You want to see The (New) Black Panthers kill him??? Is that Your Hope??? :praying:

• Downvote 1

You must mean creepy ass white hispanic,who was protecting His Neighborhood from deadbeats..Then got jumped after he listened to the operator and was walking back

to his truck and then got pummeled...

• Upvote 1