Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Found this interesting-More on Trayvon

Frogee

The media and radicals are trying to make Martin look so innocent and spawn black/white hatred.  These people who are doing this do not care about relations of people, they have an agenda. 

Agree 100%

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh please. More blame the victim mentality. Bet you blame a rape victim for having the nerve to be raped too. Trayvon was doing NOTHING WRONG that night and because of a screwed up wanna be cop with anger issues, he is DEAD.

Trayvon graffittied and had a baggie that MIGHT have held pot, he had jewelry in his back pack but it was not stolen jewelry. He was never arrested because there was no probable cause to do so.

Zimmerman had been arrested for striking a police officer, his ex girlfriend had a restraining order against him for beating her up, and he was fired from his job as a bouncer for throwing a girl across the room. HE was the thug. Trayvon would be alive today if the Homeowners association had done a minimum of research before handing him a license to kill.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 11

quite honestly i am missing the point.  so let me get this right.  if martin had been properly rehabilitated by the juvenile system then he would not have been shot dead for walking down the street?  i am having difficulty making the connection.  what is this article inferring because they are not spelling it out in enough black and white for me.

"And if he had been arrested, he might never have been in Sanford the night of his fatal encounter with Zimmerman."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

quite honestly i am missing the point.  so let me get this right.  if martin had been properly rehabilitated by the juvenile system then he would not have been shot dead for walking down the street?  i am having difficulty making the connection.  what is this article inferring because they are not spelling it out in enough black and white for me.

"And if he had been arrested, he might never have been in Sanford the night of his fatal encounter with Zimmerman."

They are missing the fact that if Zimmermans daddy, the judge, hadnt' gotten his charges reduced, Zimmerman wouldn't have been there to shoot the unarmed kid minding his own business.

If Martin hadn't attacked Zimmerman he would still be alive.

There is no evidence that Martin DID attack Zimmerman other than Zims word for it...and he has reason to lie.  There was none of Zims dna on Martins hands, and no bruising or cuts like there would have been if he was beating Zim up.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

If Martin would not have been on top of Zimmerman there would not be a question.  I just love it that people scream how justice was not served because Zimmerman was found not guilty but also scream when a black man gets arrested for attacking a white person.  So justice is fine as long as it is in favor of black and not color blind.

• Upvote 6

If Martin would not have been on top of Zimmerman there would not be a question.  I just love it that people scream how justice was not served because Zimmerman was found not guilty but also scream when a black man gets arrested for attacking a white person.  So justice is fine as long as it is in favor of black and not color blind.

So, if Zimmerman attacked Martin as the girl on the phone call testified, Martin was just supposed to lay there and TAKE IT???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This case was used by the media and certain politicians to inflame racial conflict. It's shameful.

I had lunch today with my daughter and her colleague. Her co-worker happens to be a native of Ethiopia. The purpose of our meeting was to discuss software and accounting practices. I left our meeting in awe of a beautiful and intelligent black women that is brilliant. The color card in my world is non existent. 

So, if Zimmerman attacked Martin as the girl on the phone call testified, Martin was just supposed to lay there and TAKE IT???

The girl on the phone was not a credible witness. The neighbor testified that Martin was on top beating Zimmerman. He at least did not sign a statement he could not even read. But you miss the whole point of the article. The school system, trying to make the stats look better, did not do it's job to keep the rest of the population safe, and maybe it would have prevented students from progressing into more serious crimes.  It is all about illusion not facts, just like the Zimmerman case. No evidence just racially motivated actions to further divide the country.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They are missing the fact that if Zimmermans daddy, the judge, hadnt' gotten his charges reduced, Zimmerman wouldn't have been there to shoot the unarmed kid minding his own business.

There is no evidence that Martin DID attack Zimmerman other than Zims word for it...and he has reason to lie.  There was none of Zims dna on Martins hands, and no bruising or cuts like there would have been if he was beating Zim up.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-witness-threw-punch/story?id=19504826

Do your on research.  Telling a lie over and over again does not make it the truth.

• Upvote 2

The girl on the phone was not a credible witness. The neighbor testified that Martin was on top beating Zimmerman. He at least did not sign a statement he could not even read. But you miss the whole point of the article. The school system, trying to make the stats look better, did not do it's job to keep the rest of the population safe, and maybe it would have prevented students from progressing into more serious crimes.  It is all about illusion not facts, just like the Zimmerman case. No evidence just racially motivated actions to further divide the country.

The girl o the phone is far more credible than the guy who KILLED the unarmed teen. SHE at least has no reason to lie. And she did not sign a statement she could not read, if you had READ the transcripts, you would know that she asked a friend to write the letter, and she could not read her friends cursive.

The NEIGHBOR did not see the beginning of the fight.

And no, I did not miss the point of the article. It;s classic blame the victim mentality. Martin had a few minor scrapes as have most kids his age. Zimmerman had MAJOR VIOLENT TENDANCIES as well as an ARREST for striking a police officer. ZIMMERMAN had a record, Martin did not. It was not the schools fault that there was no probable cause to arrest Martin.

And no it is not racially motivated.....it's just another white guy who got away with murdering a black kid who was doing nothing wrong.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-witness-threw-punch/story?id=19504826

Do your on research.  Telling a lie over and over again does not make it the truth.

Yes, do your own research. She testified as to what happened. It does not match the KILLERS version of what happened. The fact that she didn't know who hit who first does not change the fact that she heard ZIMMERMAN approach Trayvon, not Trayvon jumping out of he non existent bushes to attack Zimmerman.

Yeah...the guy who can't tell if the person was wearing red or white clothing is a REAL credible witness. Chuckle.

Even if Trayvon HAD thrown the first punch, wouldn't you think he had reason to after being stalked through the complex all the way to the house where his ten year old brother was all alone?? Had Zimmerman stayed in his car as instructed, or even IDENTIFIED himself as Neighborhood Watch instead of trying to play bad ass cop, Tryavon would still be alive.

Whatever MINOR scrapes Trayvon got into in school, that had NOTHING to do with the MMA fighter who STALKED, CONFRONTED and KILLED him.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Zimmerman was in a fight for his life and was forced to using deadly force to protect his own life; self defense pure and simple. 

Why?? Oh...cause the MMA fighter was too much of a wimp to win a fist fight with a scrawny teenager.

A fight that HE started and could have avoided by simply doing what Neighborhood Watch is instructed to do....WATCH....not follow, confront or attack.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why?? Oh...cause the MMA fighter was too much of a wimp to win a fist fight with a scrawny teenager.

A fight that HE started and could have avoided by simply doing what Neighborhood Watch is instructed to do....WATCH....not follow, confront or attack.

Citizens have the right to defend there life.  It's a criminal act to attack someone, because they're following you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Zimmerman was in a fight for his life and was forced to using deadly force to protect his own life; self defense pure and simple. 

I agree. This was a self defense case as presented by the trial court. The prosecution failed to make their case. It was weak from a litigation stand point.

THERE WERE NO WINNERS IN THIS CASE. TRAYVON IS DEAD AND ZIMMERMAN IS A MARKED MAN.

I feel really bad for the families involved. 

Citizens have the right to defend there life.  It's a criminal act to attack someone, because they're following you.

And there is no evidence that that happened. NONE of Zim's DNA on Martins hands, and no bruising or cuts from hitting. There is testimony that ZIM started the confrontation.It is not a criminal act to walk home, nor to confront the creepy guy who keeps following you to your home where your ten year old brother is home alone.

Neighborhood Watch is instructed to WATCH. They are NOT ALLOWED to FOLLOW, CONFRONT, or ATTACK.

I agree. This was a self defense case as presented by the trial court. The prosecution failed to make their case. It was weak from a litigation stand point.

THERE WERE NO WINNERS IN THIS CASE. TRAYVON IS DEAD AND ZIMMERMAN IS A MARKED MAN.

I feel really bad for the families involved. 

Doubtful that you can claim self defense because you are losing the fight YOU started.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

And there is no evidence that that happened. NONE of Zim's DNA on Martins hands, and no bruising or cuts from hitting. There is testimony that ZIM started the confrontation.It is not a criminal act to walk home, nor to confront the creepy guy who keeps following you to your home where your ten year old brother is home alone.

Neighborhood Watch is instructed to WATCH. They are NOT ALLOWED to FOLLOW, CONFRONT, or ATTACK.

Doubtful that you can claim self defense because you are losing the fight YOU started.

toilet.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The girl o the phone is far more credible than the guy who KILLED the unarmed teen. SHE at least has no reason to lie. And she did not sign a statement she could not read, if you had READ the transcripts, you would know that she asked a friend to write the letter, and she could not read her friends cursive.

The NEIGHBOR did not see the beginning of the fight.

And no, I did not miss the point of the article. It;s classic blame the victim mentality. Martin had a few minor scrapes as have most kids his age. Zimmerman had MAJOR VIOLENT TENDANCIES as well as an ARREST for striking a police officer. ZIMMERMAN had a record, Martin did not. It was not the schools fault that there was no probable cause to arrest Martin.

And no it is not racially motivated.....it's just another white guy who got away with murdering a black kid who was doing nothing wrong.

Do you realize how ignorant this sounds? You call her credible, I call her the victim of our liberal school system. The same system you are defending. And yes, she does have every reason to lie....to protect the lie. The few minor scrapes are like Clinton(D), "I did not have sex with that woman", Weiner(D) "expect more to come", how about the pawing, slobbering democrat mayor in California, I can go on and on and on, but these are not seen as a problem to the democrats. Just as stealing, pot in school, and other "indiscretions" "its ok, he;s a liberal."  Bill Maur can call Palin a c==t and make fun of her Downs child, but Limbaugh has to apologize for calling a nympho a "sl+t", because she has sex so much, she cannot afford the ru==ers. I am so tired of the double standard, I cannot tell you. Our education system under the liberal, teacher union rule, has done nothing but pad the unions coffers, guarantee teacher jobs, pass uneducated students and destroy our Republic with uneducated voters.

And yes, this case was totally racially motivated, even our lord and master "O" was a part of it.

• Upvote 1

I'm not one to start fights.The Juror's deciphered the 27 pages of the Jury Instruction as presented by the trial court. Do your homework.  

The jury asked for clarification of the manslaughter charge. The judge refused to do so. He should have been found guilty of manslaughter.

Do you realize how ignorant this sounds? You call her credible, I call her the victim of our liberal school system. The same system you are defending. And yes, she does have every reason to lie....to protect the lie. The few minor scrapes are like Clinton(D), "I did not have sex with that woman", Weiner(D) "expect more to come", how about the pawing, slobbering democrat mayor in California, I can go on and on and on, but these are not seen as a problem to the democrats. Just as stealing, pot in school, and other "indiscretions" "its ok, he;s a liberal."  Bill Maur can call Palin a c==t and make fun of her Downs child, but Limbaugh has to apologize for calling a nympho a "sl+t", because she has sex so much, she cannot afford the ru==ers. I am so tired of the double standard, I cannot tell you. Our education system under the liberal, teacher union rule, has done nothing but pad the unions coffers, guarantee teacher jobs, pass uneducated students and destroy our Republic with uneducated voters.

And yes, this case was totally racially motivated, even our lord and master "O" was a part of it.

She had no reason to lie. ZIMMERMAN DID.

Yes, she is the product of a bad education system. That makes her even MORE credible. You are basing her credibility on the fact that she couldn't read the letter someone else wrote.

This is not about POLITICS. It's about an unarmed kid minding his own business being killed by a mma cop wannabe.

And you are blaming Martin for the FEW scrapes he got into, while excusing Zim's arrest record and history of violence.

Edited by ocdude