Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks shutting down again?

Hi As you stated it did happen last weekend with so many banks, but it also say this for Barclays Uk We'll be carrying out routine maintenance to Online Banking on Sunday 28 July between 12:01am and 4am. During this time, the service won't be available.

We apologise for any inconvenience

which is unusual for it to happen again down last Sunday working all week now down again for this Sunday, 

• Upvote 1

Due to scheduled maintenance, Bank of America balances will be unavailable, or will not reflect recent activity, on Sunday, July 28 from midnight to 6 a.m. ET. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Ur point being? Every bank does this every few weeks.scheduled maintenance means exactly that. Theyr worjing on their website and online banking features

• Upvote 1

how would YOUR bank have ANYTHING to do with another countries currency going up in value?!?!?!?!??!!?!! Hahahahahha! Come on, man!

wait, last week they had hundreds of banks go offline on the same weekend...i just found it odd they all did it at the same time...what was the reason? I have no idea.

Alex who said anything about currency going up? oh yeah  YOU DID

I was merely pointing out a fact

Alex nice try putting words in my mouth