Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my Mormon contact resurfaced - SKR is real -

NORTEC

Ok here is the litmus test:

If he is a friend and did in fact  deposit 50,000,000 IQD and did in fact get 5% of it deposited in his bank account.

And if in fact he was told it will RV by the end of Ramadan and if in fact you have IQD...then ask him for a loan.

If in fact all of the above is true he would have no problem giving you say $50,000 for 2 weeks.

Let him hold dinar as collateral for the short 2 week loan.

Ask him.

We are waiting.

it sounds like the friend might have got Ponzied, and by the way, if you just got millions and had to sign an NDA about it, and the first thing you did was run out and tell a friend who posted on a message board on the world wide web, you might be a fool and you and your money will soon be parted  

- OK - I take this serious - but treat as a Rumor -

- I wasn't sure if I should post this  - but what the heck -

- my Mormon contact called me last night -

- he stated that he is under a NDA from a certain bank -

- He did trade in his Dinars (50,000,000) for a SKR promissary note - I guess he's a whale -

- He stated that he received a 5% upfront exchange deposit in his bank account -

- That he did receive a fixed rate for his Dinars ( but wouldn't say how much the rate was) -

- But - He and his family, would be set for many future generations -

- He did say that a personal banked is assigned to him and that he had to open a brokerage account -

- He stated - that the end of Ramadan is when the RV would happen -

- After the call - I was so charged up - I danced around the house -

- God Bless You All - Make sure you thank The Father in Heaven -

I dont think hes a whale, more like a shark, and you his sharks bait........

• Upvote 1

OMG Nortec, you traded dinar for silver to build Confidence, then subsequently traded the Silver you gained for IQD and didn't hear from the guy, who got the Silver for a real long time, then you run into him and he has this story .. when  you look around the room and you don't know who the mark is, the Mark is You Buddy 

keep you IQD an buy more silver, it's pretty low right now

Im sorry I was confused because this was your original post or am I missing something here

Daryl is the Mormon dealer in Murietta CA

• photo-thumb-47569.gif?_r=0
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationOn the battle field

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

- When I started to buy alot more IQD -

- I found a dealer that was selling on Ebay out of Murrietta CA. - (I live in SanDiego)

- We metup - and I bought a few million dinar -

- after the purchase - a week later - I re-contacted him -

- And I asked if he was interested in a Barter -

- I would trade 100 ounce .999 silver bars for IQD - at 1st he said no -

- But he contacted me 2 weeks later and said - Yes - that he was interested -

- So - we met - and exchanged Metal for Paper -

- He really liked that barter situation

- (so we met several times over a 6 month window)

- I asked him what his Religious back ground was - he said that he is a devout Mormon -

- Everytime we met - we would talk about our Faiths - and the differences and similarities -

- The last time we met - I asked him about a Rumor about - Mormon SKR's in Reno Nevada -

- He stated that Mormons out of Utah had access to Banking privileges -

- And that he was apart of a group that had some inside knowledge of tiered levels -

- Once I picked up on what he said - (I started to ask more questions) -

- I expressed my interest in becoming a Tier SKR holder -

- Thats when he started to change the subject -

- That was the last time that we met - He won't return my phone calls -

- Afterwards - I felt more confident about my Investment in the IQD and its pending RV -

- I continue to send him emails - but I get no response -

- Hopefully - and expectantly I await the RV -

- True Story -

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148981-mormon-dealer-friend-is-a-tier-2/#ixzz2aCTUPVdk

multilevel is the name of the game

• Upvote 1

OMG Nortec, you traded dinar for silver to build Confidence, then subsequently traded the Silver you gained for IQD and didn't hear from the guy, who got the Silver for a real long time, then you run into him and he has this story .. when  you look around the room and you don't know who the mark is, the Mark is You Buddy 

keep you IQD an buy more silver, it's pretty low right now

Wake up people, this is a long shot, there are no tier groups cashing in, that was debunked back in 2010 and now in 2013 those supposed whales still have never surfaced with their bank accounts plenished with millions........to actually believe a regurgitated story like this, especially when the supposed Mormon could keep buying dinar all over the internet today shows the mentality of a lot of fragile minded folks with no concept of reality........this is nothing more than an attempt to get you to buy more dinar as illustrated by the lead character, Mr Mormon Dealer and his sidekick Thor

Now, that's funny - In a sick kinda way. But still funny.

Bless you my son for noticing.......

• Upvote 1

Wake up people, this is a long shot, there are no tier groups cashing in, that was debunked back in 2010 and now in 2013 those supposed whales still have never surfaced with their bank accounts plenished with millions........to actually believe a regurgitated story like this, especially when the supposed Mormon could keep buying dinar all over the internet today shows the mentality of a lot of fragile minded folks with no concept of reality........this is nothing more than an attempt to get you to buy more dinar as illustrated by the lead character, Mr Mormon Dealer and his sidekick Thor

Bless you my son for noticing.......

Bless You :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Expat,

Hmmmm.. what a good offer you got.. :) I hope the rv comes too.  By the way, what does your girifriend say about this venture...? one thing about donating "the other part" and one thing donating and doing lol  just curious.. :) because if I were your girlfriend, I would not like the idea - just saying 

Ah, no comment. Its for the better good and don't think I will be enjoying this job!!! Hey a mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do. (especially if the $$ is REALLY GOOD!!)

Where in the world do you live.... Little Rock?

Here are  a few hints.

http://www.biography.com/people/ezra-pound-9445428

What does a moron know.he just miss spelled

There's a beautiful song by the Doobie Brothers  called " What A Fool Believes".

“My Dinar Seller Resurfaces“ should have been the title.....

Oh he`ll be back, with a Jehova Witness next time.......

Or with a Amish... Then we can shoot another movie " Witness 2".

Ah, no comment. Its for the better good and don't think I will be enjoying this job!!! Hey a mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do. (especially if the $$ is REALLY GOOD!!)

It's for the better good.......Ok.....Try and sacrifice yourself on this hard ( literally) work.

he failed to mention that the NDA also states that he can't go buy more dinar

End Quote
 National Deficiency Association.
Edited by umbertino

- I must Apologize - I have fat fingers - I also have Tourettes -

- I blurt things out that make no sense - sometimes Vulgar and Profane -

- I meant to say Moron - not Mormon - (my Bad)

- DT is Doubting Thomas -

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Thank You SocalDinar Appreciate That  :) Whew!!! I thought I may have been going crazy or something! :P

- Just reporting - You decide -

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Nah Maggie you're not AT ALL ... but some other people are ....lol

Edited by supergirl
  • Upvote 1

Thugs religion is not Mormon. His does not have the m in the middle

It's More Of A Drinking Club Than An Actual Religion - And We're Known As The Anti-Mormons Because We Have Multiple Ex Wives !

Our Founding Leader Texas1 Coined The Name 'Moron's With His Penchant For Paying Numerous Alimony's ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

gotcha... ;)  friends with benefit :)

Our own members here have been scammed and lost 10's of millions of dinars turning them over to someone that said they would exchange them  at a later date????  You have got to be kidding me..........   Why in the world wouldn't you just sit back and wait for Adam to send you the text to tell you where to go to get the negotiated rate? :shrug:

Love your avatar... bora bora.. is my dream vacation :)  bring on the rv