Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my Mormon contact resurfaced - SKR is real -

NORTEC

Wow! Sooo exciting. This dovetails right into what the 2 local seers told me-good fortune around my B day, which is right after Ramadan ends. On a related note, I just got an email from an ex-Gf (french actress) who wants to have a baby and has asked me to supply the needed "other part"! So, I've got a free trip to Paris along with good money for doing the deed (She has decided to do it the old-fashioned way!! Oh yeah!!), which we figure will be around my B day time. I really think there is something to this now.

Cheers

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Maggie123
Maggie123

Posted Yesterday, 04:04 PM

supergirl, on 25 Jul 2013 - 1:47 PM, said:snapback.png

coolbeans why do you think the liars only talk about and promote wellsfargo and no other banks.  thats what i don't get.  is wellsfargo in on this scam?

hmmmm.... something is not adding up here luigi.  are you terryk? are you working for dumbrecaps? i smell something....

Do you by any chance remember a thread "I Opened a Wells Fargo Account..." by I believe... someone named Nortec?

Seemed the only aim was to benefit Wells Fargo... and of course raise hype about the RV.

(just think of all the new little accounts they could "fee" to death)

As a matter of fact, he had much the same approach as Luigi here... naive and oh so innocent. :rolleyes:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/155729-please-share-the-wf-800-number-terryk-released/page-3#ixzz2aCqJ7c9j

So... Nortec here opened a Wells Fargo account and Luigi was just looking for the 800 number for cash in at Wells Fargo...

I dunno is it just me?                         Hummm... :rolleyes:

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 5

Maggie123
Maggie123

Posted Yesterday, 04:04 PM

supergirl, on 25 Jul 2013 - 1:47 PM, said:snapback.png

Do you by any chance remember a thread "I Opened a Wells Fargo Account..." by I believe... someone named Nortec?

Seemed the only aim was to benefit Wells Fargo... and of course raise hype about the RV.

(just think of all the new little accounts they could "fee" to death)

As a matter of fact, he had much the same approach as Luigi here... naive and oh so innocent. :rolleyes:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/155729-please-share-the-wf-800-number-terryk-released/page-3#ixzz2aCqJ7c9j

Nice one Maggie123.

Glad you are part of the team and see through these guys.

Nortecs last line to me comes straight from the Gurus sites

- Just reporting - You decide -

• Upvote 3

Nice one Maggie123.

Glad you are part of the team and see through these guys.

Nortecs last line to me comes straight from the Gurus sites

Thank You SocalDinar Appreciate That  :) Whew!!! I thought I may have been going crazy or something! :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 2

Thank You SocalDinar Appreciate That  :) Whew!!! I thought I may have been going crazy or something! :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Going crazy is under rated girl. Have some fun with it. We just caught us a pumper!

• Upvote 2

Wow! Sooo exciting. This dovetails right into what the 2 local seers told me-good fortune around my B day, which is right after Ramadan ends. On a related note, I just got an email from an ex-Gf (french actress) who wants to have a baby and has asked me to supply the needed "other part"! So, I've got a free trip to Paris along with good money for doing the deed (She has decided to do it the old-fashioned way!! Oh yeah!!), which we figure will be around my B day time. I really think there is something to this now.

Cheers

Wow..........

The way I see this... it's one thing to bring in other site's rumors... fine...

completely another thing to pretend to be a member here and try to bring in their stinky garbage under that guise..

That Is The Difference For Me!

You Just Don't DO THAT And Get Away With It On DV... Fair Warning To Anyone Trying To Pulling That Crap! :shakehead:

Other than that... anyone is more than welcome here... rant over. :blush:  

• Upvote 2

NORTEC, If you choose to look at this post as negative that is your choice.

I am only posting what I absolutely know to be true from experience. (and I don't care what religion your reported friends are)

NO ONE has EVER done one of those exchanges and ended up with ANYTHING of value!

I know of 10's of millions of IQD embarrassingly lost by several members through these SCAMS! 

Our own members here have been scammed and lost 10's of millions of dinars turning them over to someone that said they would exchange them  at a later date????  You have got to be kidding me..........   Why in the world wouldn't you just sit back and wait for Adam to send you the text to tell you where to go to get the negotiated rate? :shrug:

My Aztec/Mayan high priest arrived here from Honduras a couple of days ago. While we were participating in the live sacrifice ceremony he told me that the r/v would happen right after Ramadan and the sacrifice of a virgin. Since we have been unable to find a virgin anywhere, I guess all hope is lost...

Where in the world do you live.... Little Rock?

<p>

Im sorry I was confused because this was your original post or am I missing something here

Daryl is the Mormon dealer in Murietta CA

• photo-thumb-47569.gif?_r=0
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationOn the battle field

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

- When I started to buy alot more IQD -

- I found a dealer that was selling on Ebay out of Murrietta CA. - (I live in SanDiego)

- We metup - and I bought a few million dinar -

- after the purchase - a week later - I re-contacted him -

- And I asked if he was interested in a Barter -

- I would trade 100 ounce .999 silver bars for IQD - at 1st he said no -

- But he contacted me 2 weeks later and said - Yes - that he was interested -

- So - we met - and exchanged Metal for Paper -

- He really liked that barter situation

- (so we met several times over a 6 month window)

- I asked him what his Religious back ground was - he said that he is a devout Mormon -

- Everytime we met - we would talk about our Faiths - and the differences and similarities -

- The last time we met - I asked him about a Rumor about - Mormon SKR's in Reno Nevada -

- He stated that Mormons out of Utah had access to Banking privileges -

- And that he was apart of a group that had some inside knowledge of tiered levels -

- Once I picked up on what he said - (I started to ask more questions) -

- I expressed my interest in becoming a Tier SKR holder -

- Thats when he started to change the subject -

- That was the last time that we met - He won't return my phone calls -

- Afterwards - I felt more confident about my Investment in the IQD and its pending RV -

- I continue to send him emails - but I get no response -

- Hopefully - and expectantly I await the RV -

- True Story -

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148981-mormon-dealer-friend-is-a-tier-2/#ixzz2aCTUPVdk

Lol, that pesky post history :). Love it

So by my calculations, that is somewhat less that $2500 (5% of current IQD value purchased through a broker) to get their hands on 50M IQD?

Then again, if they promised a 1:1 RV it will be $2.5M deposit (explain that to the bank and IRS). Though the rest of that story is usually at least a $5-$12 RV rate!

I am not at all negative, just reminds me of how devastated some people I know are that fell for those stories and lost so much (or all) of their IQD.    

Pardon me for breaking up the dance party here. I hadn't been on the Rumor thread in quite a while. I used to be excited and intrigued by it. Then I became frustrated and disillusioned by it. Eventually I became angered by it (as I learned over and over about new and hopeful investors being hurt by what they wanted to believe was trustworthy information). Now I cannot even describe my feelings about it, other than to say I do recognize several members names here, and I know them to be above this from other posts they have made. So as entertainment goes, this thread is free, and that is what all of the advice given here is probably worth, and that is also how much you should invest on any advice received on here.

Happy Ramadan Y'all! See you in VIP, or OSI if you have any real investment questions.

Caye,

I hope you are not dissillusioned now.. :)  and can't find your way out of the little lattitudes surrounded by water, drinking coconut rhum and getting on the raft trying to find the rv island and hope you are not going in the circle and end up in the rumor island.  Don't get double disillusioned coz you will be far from the VIP boat going to osi belize   ;)

Edited by Nadita

Cheers

Expat,

Hmmmm.. what a good offer you got.. :) I hope the rv comes too.  By the way, what does your girifriend say about this venture...? one thing about donating "the other part" and one thing donating and doing lol  just curious.. :) because if I were your girlfriend, I would not like the idea - just saying 

Luigi I see you down there... haha... is that how you feel safe reading your thread Nortec?

Bottom of page reads...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/155850-my-mormon-contact-resurfaced-skr-is-real/page-5#ixzz2aDAGu4G3

“My Dinar Seller Resurfaces“ should have been the title.....

Oh he`ll be back, with a Jehova Witness next time.......

HA! I just got it.. you sly one... you! ;)

S-U-R (sir)  F-A-C-E-'S...

:huh:  :D  :lol:

Let alone "Dinar Seller"... Your Humor Is Unbounding! What A Gift! :D

Tried to edit.. too late. :mellow:

"Your Humor Is Unabounding! What A Gift"!  ("unabounding" I made that word up... that's my gift.) :D

Edited by Maggie123