Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my Mormon contact resurfaced - SKR is real -

NORTEC

Thanks for the Rumor Nortec.

Your Mormon friend Daryl sells DINAR. I was surprised how little he really knew about Iraq and it's currency. All the regulars here are way better informed than he is.

I'm not saying he's lieing to you but since he sells dinar he may have reason to.  He does have some pretty good deals on 500s  and 250s but I think his 50s have already revalued.

100,000 in fiftys for $790.00  INSANE

- Daryl ? - who ? - not sure who you're talking about -

- My friend is in Utah - association through business -

- SKRs do exist in a bank transaction -

- If it is a swindle - thats on him - and his other partners -

- Just reporting - You decide -

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for the Rumor Nortec.

Your Mormon friend Daryl sells DINAR. I was surprised how little he really knew about Iraq and it's currency. All the regulars here are way better informed than he is.

I'm not saying he's lieing to you but since he sells dinar he may have reason to.  He does have some pretty good deals on 500s  and 250s but I think his 50s have already revalued.

100,000 in fiftys for $790.00  INSANE

Daryl the dinar seller is also the Mormon?

• Upvote 1

The Father in Heaven - Is looking down at all the liars and cheats and keeping score.

. Some people have got really high scores. They call them rumors but are just plain lies, but this is the Internet and we all know you can't lie on the Internet. HaHa. Blessings to all.
  • Upvote 1

. Some people have got really high scores. They call them rumors but are just plain lies, but this is the Internet and we all know you can't lie on the Internet. HaHa. Blessings to all.

Yep.. Just like that line on a Joe Jackson song ( Sunday Papers)..." I've got nothing against the Press. They wouldn't print it if it wasn't true"

- Daryl ? - who ? - not sure who you're talking about -

- My friend is in Utah - association through business -

- SKRs do exist in a bank transaction -

- If it is a swindle - thats on him - and his other partners -

- Just reporting - You decide -

Im sorry I was confused because this was your original post or am I missing something here

Daryl is the Mormon dealer in Murietta CA

• photo-thumb-47569.gif?_r=0
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationOn the battle field

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

- When I started to buy alot more IQD -

- I found a dealer that was selling on Ebay out of Murrietta CA. - (I live in SanDiego)

- We metup - and I bought a few million dinar -

- after the purchase - a week later - I re-contacted him -

- And I asked if he was interested in a Barter -

- I would trade 100 ounce .999 silver bars for IQD - at 1st he said no -

- But he contacted me 2 weeks later and said - Yes - that he was interested -

- So - we met - and exchanged Metal for Paper -

- He really liked that barter situation

- (so we met several times over a 6 month window)

- I asked him what his Religious back ground was - he said that he is a devout Mormon -

- Everytime we met - we would talk about our Faiths - and the differences and similarities -

- The last time we met - I asked him about a Rumor about - Mormon SKR's in Reno Nevada -

- He stated that Mormons out of Utah had access to Banking privileges -

- And that he was apart of a group that had some inside knowledge of tiered levels -

- Once I picked up on what he said - (I started to ask more questions) -

- I expressed my interest in becoming a Tier SKR holder -

- Thats when he started to change the subject -

- That was the last time that we met - He won't return my phone calls -

- Afterwards - I felt more confident about my Investment in the IQD and its pending RV -

- I continue to send him emails - but I get no response -

- Hopefully - and expectantly I await the RV -

- True Story -

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148981-mormon-dealer-friend-is-a-tier-2/#ixzz2aCTUPVdk

• Upvote 3

Wow Nortec,  Dont know what to say.......What your friend did is so risky. I would never do that.

So is it that he does'nt know the rate yet or is it that he just can't tell you? What does NDA mean?

Good to know the part about the end of Ramadan.

An NDA is a non-dislosure agreement and it looks like he didn't read what he signed, because he disclosed confidential information when he passed on this "secret" information.

• Upvote 2

My Aztec/Mayan high priest arrived here from Honduras a couple of days ago. While we were participating in the live sacrifice ceremony he told me that the r/v would happen right after Ramadan and the sacrifice of a virgin. Since we have been unable to find a virgin anywhere, I guess all hope is lost...

• Upvote 3