Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my Mormon contact resurfaced - SKR is real -

NORTEC

NORTEC....Ok......Thanks for sharing.....

Now  please let me say that this would be perfect for a movie  " The Mormon Contact " or  " The Mormon Connection".

I already know  who'd be best for main roles.......

Dinar Thug as the Mormon Contact.

Texas1 as NORTEC.

Not definitive.... We can discuss that.

• Upvote 1

1st- I haven't met a mormon yet that has looked me in the eye and hasn't lied to me. Don't throw your back out with all that dancing.

If he was looking for 'reputation", he picked the wrong religion!  "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Now  please let me say that this would be perfect for a movie  " The Mormon Contact " or  " The Mormon Connection".

Texas1 as NORTEC.

Hmmm...main roles. Yes...I'm visualizing Steven Segal and Peewee Herman here. Maybe some Jim Carey...

he failed to mention that the NDA also states that he can't go buy more dinar

I read the same story 3 years ago. The rebirth of a good story always creates sales, and they seem to be reborn on Fridays, just before paychecks are distributed........hmmmmm

• Upvote 7

Wow and to think he can still go order all the dinar he desires from many dealers and even buy millions upon millions on Reserve........what a great opportunity he has to become the richest man in history......

Very astute observation!  :D 

- My Understanding is - this was a group exchange - almost 1 Billion dinars total  -

- I wanted in on the Deal - But I didn't know the secret hand shake -

Luck for you, that hand shake most likely turned into a single finger salute.  :D  

You are indeed luck you didn't get a ticket on that Titanic disaster.

Try and cash-in that SKR.

TO ANYONE OUT THERE who still believes in this (any newbies who haven't heard of this)... there are no multi-tier cash-ins, screens changing colours, Reno cash-in's (as noted above)...and if NORTEC's friend really did become involved in a group scam (excuse me, he refered to it as a cash-in), then his family will indeed be talking about how he gave away what could have been the families wealth.  :lol:   

• Upvote 10

I don't understand why being a Mormon has anything to do with this post...why didn't you just say a close friend...kinda silly if you ask me...But any ways...Hopefully your friend is correct... I would love to see something happen with this rv...... God bless :twothumbs:

- Apparently his Mormon association has acheived special treatment -

- If you "read' some sort of negative affiliation in what I wrote - Thats on You -

- That is why - I called him my Friend -

- Try and Focus on what I wrote about the "Exchange" - not religion -

- Be excited - not a negative nelly -

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Hmmm...main roles. Yes...I'm visualizing Steven Segal and Peewee Herman here. Maybe some Jim Carey...

I bow to your excellent actors pick....  But... Let's give DT  and Tex a chance.......They might surprise us.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Texas1 as NORTEC.

Thugs religion is not Mormon. His does not have the m in the middle

• Upvote 4

I don't understand why being a Mormon has anything to do with this post...why didn't you just say a close friend...kinda silly if you ask me...But any ways...Hopefully your friend is correct... I would love to see something happen with this rv...... God bless :twothumbs:

I was wondering the same thing.  I usually don't introduce or refer to people in that manner.... my Baptist friend, my black friend, my whatever.  Not trying to stir the pot, just wondering. 

• Upvote 1

- Apparently his Mormon association has acheived special treatment -

- If you "read' some sort of negative affiliation in what I wrote - Thats on You -

- That is why - I called him my Friend -

- Try and Focus on what I wrote about the "Exchange" - not religion -

- Be excited - not a negative nelly -

Ok here is the litmus test:

If he is a friend and did in fact  deposit 50,000,000 IQD and did in fact get 5% of it deposited in his bank account.

And if in fact he was told it will RV by the end of Ramadan and if in fact you have IQD...then ask him for a loan.

If in fact all of the above is true he would have no problem giving you say $50,000 for 2 weeks.

Let him hold dinar as collateral for the short 2 week loan.

Ask him.

We are waiting.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 7

Very astute observation!  :D 

Luck for you, that hand shake most likely turned into a single finger salute.  :D  

You are indeed luck you didn't get a ticket on that Titanic disaster.

Try and cash-in that SKR.

TO ANYONE OUT THERE who still believes in this (any newbies who haven't heard of this)... there are no multi-tier cash-ins, screens changing colours, Reno cash-in's (as noted above)...and if NORTEK's friend really did become involved in a group scam (excuse me, he refered to it as a cash-in), then his family will indeed be talking about how he gave away what could have been the families wealth.  :lol:   

Thank You for the truth.

Perhaps your Mod status will gain the respect of others so they will stop "feeding" this thread.

Besides--does one *really* think one would be talking if their life [and or family's life was in danger]--

*but*--"I can be bribed"

Get off of it, Nortec. Bad attempt at trying to do some pumping for sales

• Upvote 1

- My conversation was juicy - I am keeping the rest under wraps -

- At this point - I have said too much -

- Any more - I may be hunted down and eliminated -

- However - I may be bribed -

Nortec,

Bribed..? hmmmm.. coorslite or corona ?

• Upvote 1

NORTEC, If you choose to look at this post as negative that is your choice.

I am only posting what I absolutely know to be true from experience. (and I don't care what religion your reported friends are)

NO ONE has EVER done one of those exchanges and ended up with ANYTHING of value!

I know of 10's of millions of IQD embarrassingly lost by several members through these SCAMS! 

• Upvote 7

You're baaaaad. Thought that by now DT was almost a brother to you. Turns out he is... just like Abel and Cain....

Let's see if I remember this right...Cain slew Abel with the jawbone of a possum?

Ok I will bribe you, nice cold Canadian beer, not the watered down US product, so give me some details and I will get you hammered on the good stuff

It would only work if it was ice cold Moosehead beer...

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the Rumor Nortec.

Your Mormon friend Daryl sells DINAR. I was surprised how little he really knew about Iraq and it's currency. All the regulars here are way better informed than he is.

I'm not saying he's lieing to you but since he sells dinar he may have reason to.  He does have some pretty good deals on 500s  and 250s but I think his 50s have already revalued.

100,000 in fiftys for $790.00  INSANE

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok here is the litmus test:

If he is a friend and did in fact  deposit 50,000,000 IQD and did in fact get 5% of it deposited in his bank account.

And if in fact he was told it will RV by the end of Ramadan and if in fact you have IQD...then ask him for a loan.

If in fact all of the above is true he would have no problem giving you say $50,000 for 2 weeks.

Let him hold dinar as collateral for the short 2 week loan.

Ask him.

We are waiting.

So by my calculations, that is somewhat less that $2500 (5% of current IQD value purchased through a broker) to get their hands on 50M IQD?

Then again, if they promised a 1:1 RV it will be $2.5M deposit (explain that to the bank and IRS). Though the rest of that story is usually at least a $5-$12 RV rate!

I am not at all negative, just reminds me of how devastated some people I know are that fell for those stories and lost so much (or all) of their IQD.    

Pardon me for breaking up the dance party here. I hadn't been on the Rumor thread in quite a while. I used to be excited and intrigued by it. Then I became frustrated and disillusioned by it. Eventually I became angered by it (as I learned over and over about new and hopeful investors being hurt by what they wanted to believe was trustworthy information). Now I cannot even describe my feelings about it, other than to say I do recognize several members names here, and I know them to be above this from other posts they have made. So as entertainment goes, this thread is free, and that is what all of the advice given here is probably worth, and that is also how much you should invest on any advice received on here.

Happy Ramadan Y'all! See you in VIP, or OSI if you have any real investment questions.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1