Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my Mormon contact resurfaced - SKR is real -

NORTEC

- OK - I take this serious - but treat as a Rumor -

- I wasn't sure if I should post this  - but what the heck -

- my Mormon contact called me last night -

- he stated that he is under a NDA from a certain bank -

- He did trade in his Dinars (50,000,000) for a SKR promissary note - I guess he's a whale -

- He stated that he received a 5% upfront exchange deposit in his bank account -

- That he did receive a fixed rate for his Dinars ( but wouldn't say how much the rate was) -

- But - He and his family, would be set for many future generations -

- He did say that a personal banked is assigned to him and that he had to open a brokerage account -

- He stated - that the end of Ramadan is when the RV would happen -

- After the call - I was so charged up - I danced around the house -

- God Bless You All - Make sure you thank The Father in Heaven -

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 8

i love dinarian entertainment.  always fun to see what stories are created next

Yup, kind of ironic that the folks from Salt Lake City had to travel to the unholy land (Reno) in order to lay their hands upon the Golden Calf huh?

• Upvote 9

God's Holy Trousers! :blink: Can you give us a bit more Nortec, you know this person a long time, is he connected with the 'inner circle' of things?? Thanks! Go RV. :twothumbs:

- My conversation was juicy - I am keeping the rest under wraps -

- At this point - I have said too much -

- Any more - I may be hunted down and eliminated -

- However - I may be bribed -

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Wow and to think he can still go order all the dinar he desires from many dealers and even buy millions upon millions on Reserve........what a great opportunity he has to become the richest man in history......

he failed to mention that the NDA also states that he can't go buy more dinar

• Upvote 2

Yup, kind of ironic that the folks from Salt Lake City had to travel to the unholy land (Reno) in order to lay their hands upon the Golden Calf huh?

- My Understanding is - this was a group exchange - almost 1 Billion dinars total  -

- I wanted in on the Deal - But I didn't know the secret hand shake -

• Upvote 4

I don't understand why being a Mormon has anything to do with this post...why didn't you just say a close friend...kinda silly if you ask me...But any ways...Hopefully your friend is correct... I would love to see something happen with this rv...... God bless :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

I don't understand why being a Mormon has anything to do with this post...why didn't you just say a close friend...kinda silly if you ask me...But any ways...Hopefully your friend is correct... I would love to see something happen with this rv...... God bless :twothumbs:

Exactly