Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq's Rebuilding its Military and Babylon (Prophetic)

Thanks for the post! This indeed is part of what is to take place in the not so distant furture!! Those who understand and believe what the Bible says concerning this, should then have a better understanding of exactly why..and how many will prosper greatly from the "investment" we are involved in! This is indeed all part of the great transfer of wealth that is clearly laid out in scripture. "The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous"! We will receive great financialgain from what we hold...but be aware...this is not of our own doing!! This is (as myself..and many others have stated) a blessing from the Lord!! It should be received as such. This money has a purpose...and its not to.see how many new toys everyone can buy...ultimately, it is to increase the kingdom of God..and reach many with the good news of the gospel!! Read up on it...I believe many will find it a very interesting plan...made long ago!! So..realize...this is not a question of will people profit from this...its simply when!! And i say this with assuredness...its coming quickly!! Time is short...and God has put this awesome plan into motion already!! God bless each of you!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post! This indeed is part of what is to take place in the not so distant furture!! Those who understand and believe what the Bible says concerning this, should then have a better understanding of exactly why..and how many will prosper greatly from the "investment" we are involved in! This is indeed all part of the great transfer of wealth that is clearly laid out in scripture. "The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous"! We will receive great financialgain from what we hold...but be aware...this is not of our own doing!! This is (as myself..and many others have stated) a blessing from the Lord!! It should be received as such. This money has a purpose...and its not to.see how many new toys everyone can buy...ultimately, it is to increase the kingdom of God..and reach many with the good news of the gospel!! Read up on it...I believe many will find it a very interesting plan...made long ago!! So..realize...this is not a question of will people profit from this...its simply when!! And i say this with assuredness...its coming quickly!! Time is short...and God has put this awesome plan into motion already!! God bless each of you!

:bump:  PERFECTLY SAID +100

• Upvote 2

Amen Hoosier, I agree 100%.

That is why I am in this. I just happen to read about the dinar  and then ended up with scriptures while reading the Bible. I feel I was drawn to it.

Everything happening in Iraq is for a reason. Look at the Qi cards, and Iraq wanting to go to a cashless society. It is all being set up for the endtimes and we will have some time, not much though, to put his wealth to work.  

It is for these reasons, I do not see this coming out at .10 cents. It will be well over a dollar. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

So, what you are saying is that this is a sure thing.  There is no speculation about it because God has decreed it in Scripture and therefore it is going to happen?  

Sorry Hoosier, but there is no way to prove what you just said.  We can read God's Word and see how He has fulfilled prophecy in the past, and know that He has fulfill the prophecies of our salvation in Him, and will fulfill the prophecies of His return, but as to whether the events in Iraq are prophesied is a matter of interpretation with a touch of bravado!  Can you say that this is absolutely the fulfillment of what God has said? Of is this just your interpretation and guessing?    

I have all the respect, faith, honor, and trust in the Word of God. And I respect you as a believer, but I question the interpretation.  

• Upvote 1

What scares me about this is that all of this could some day turn around and bite us in the @ss . Power can go so many ways.

Hoosier, I agree with what you are saying. But Im still concern.

Put your trust in the Lord...He will never leave you nor forsake you! Although things may get a little tense at times...me know that if God be for us....who dare be against us!! He will take care of His children...His church! God bless!

​Is it a matter of interpretation, or simply an issue with knowing the voice of 

God?

1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. 6This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. We know the voice of God, And WITH AN EMPHATIC YES, 

this investment will come to fruition. Iraq will rise, Babylon will be the center of the one world Government.

That is NOT an interpretation, That is my Fathers voice. Let him who hath ears to hear, hear.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

So, what you are saying is that this is a sure thing.  There is no speculation about it because God has decreed it in Scripture and therefore it is going to happen?  

Sorry Hoosier, but there is no way to prove what you just said.  We can read God's Word and see how He has fulfilled prophecy in the past, and know that He has fulfill the prophecies of our salvation in Him, and will fulfill the prophecies of His return, but as to whether the events in Iraq are prophesied is a matter of interpretation with a touch of bravado!  Can you say that this is absolutely the fulfillment of what God has said? Of is this just your interpretation and guessing?    

I have all the respect, faith, honor, and trust in the Word of God. And I respect you as a believer, but I question the interpretation.

Yes... I personally can say that without a doubt...1000%...that I personally have revelation knowledge concerning what is to transpire. This is my own revelation from God because I read and study His word day and night. For others..I cannot speak. One person cannot answer for others..not your pastor, evangelist, prophet, teacher...no one except yourself. When and if you emerse yourself in the incorruptible word of God..then and only then will you know the truth! Faith comes by hearing the word of God!!..not by "has heard"....meaning a person must get the Word into their eyes, ears, and speak it from your mouth. Your faith will grow daily!! No one ever got full from the memory of a potatoe...they can remember what it taste, smells, and looks like...but it will not fill them unless they eat it. So is the Word of God!! It is spiritual food!! But will not fill you if it is not read, heard or spoken daily!! I know what is coming! I not only know..but I expect it!! Why? Because the bible tells menu have that right! Mark 11 says that whatsoever THINGS ye desire..when ye pray..believe ye receive them...and ye shall have them!! It doesnt get any clearer than that!! Thanks for the post...God bless!
​Is it a matter of interpretation, or simply an issue with knowing the voice of 

God?

1[/size]Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. [/size]2[/size]But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. [/size]3[/size]To him the porter openeth; [/size]and the sheep hear his voice:[/size] and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. [/size]4[/size]And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: [/size]for they know his voice. 5[/size]And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. [/size]6[/size]This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.[/size]

7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. We know the voice of God, And WITH AN EMPHATIC YES, 

this investment will come to fruition. Iraq will rise, Babylon will be the center of the one world Government.

That is NOT an interpretation, That is my Fathers voice. Let him who hath ears to hear, hear.  [/

quote]

Amen!! Totally agree! I don't know why some neg others when an opinion is posted. I evened ya back out LGD! Be blessed my friend!

For anyone who might be interested in hearing a prophecy that was given to a very strong man of faith named KennethCopeland, look up his name on yYouTube...or KCM.org and search for the 2013 prophecy. What the Lord has spoken concerning this year..and what will transpire for His church before the end of the year is simply amazing!! I will not attempt to relay it here..I would only mess it up and forget part of it!! But, the one thing that sticks out is this..."stay where you are, stay steady, your greatest blessing is at hand! By the end of 2013..you will be more prosperous, and have increase in every area of your lives such as has never been seen before, saith the Lord"! Like I said...its an awesome word...check it out if you like!! Be blessed!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hoosier, I have devoted my life to studying God's word.  I started at the age of 20 and I am now 72. I still study His Word constantly every day.  I do not rely upon others to tell me what the Scriptures say.  And I would warn you about some of these so called prophets and men of God who lead individual astray by their personal interpretation and not according to what God has said in His Word.  

I think you have been misled by men instead of listening to God's Word.  I know that you are convinced that you are a prophet and have special revelation that no other person has received.   Therefore it is impossible to have a logical and clear discussion with you and I will end this discussion at this point.  When you understand the meaning of Scripture and the authority of God thru His Word then we might have a sane and understandable discussion.  I'll be praying for you.  Peace.  

Hoosier, I have devoted my life to studying God's word.  I started at the age of 20 and I am now 72. I still study His Word constantly every day.  I do not rely upon others to tell me what the Scriptures say.  And I would warn you about some of these so called prophets and men of God who lead individual astray by their personal interpretation and not according to what God has said in His Word.  

I think you have been misled by men instead of listening to God's Word.  I know that you are convinced that you are a prophet and have special revelation that no other person has received.   Therefore it is impossible to have a logical and clear discussion with you and I will end this discussion at this point.  When you understand the meaning of Scripture and the authority of God thru His Word then we might have a sane and understandable discussion.  I'll be praying for you.  Peace.

I greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayer. At no time during my post did I state or claim to be a prophet of God, nordid I state that I allow the thoughts or statements of other men play a deciding part in my understanding of the word! I personally read...receive revelation...simple as that! I know the voice of my Heavenly father. It is sad that so many get caught up in doctrine, and refuse to truly listen to what the Lots is saying through His word..and His people! You are correct in the sense that it would be impossible to have a logical conversation with me, simply because I do not base my faith on logic. Faith and logic do not...nor can they go together. The things of God are spirituality discerned..the things of man tend to be more in line with logical thinking. The human mind cannot understand the things of the spirit! If you believe and understand what the word of God says...then you should already know that. My grandmother is 84 years of age..and has been reading the bible all of her life, and it is sad to say, but she still lacks the wisdom and knowledge that God freely gives to any man who asks. She, like many..has over the years, been completely "brainwashed" if you will, by the various doctrines that genetically alter the word of God. Many don't believe in healing, though its very clear in scripture that we received healing 2 thousand years ago...by the stripes Jesus bore! To many, tounges is a no no!! Although...right there in the word...it is as clear as anything that it is something we should all enjoy during prayer and praise..or any other time for that matter! Sadly, much of the world has been deceived by genetically altered teaching of the Word if God! I'm not perfect, by any sense of the word....but I thank God that He has given me understanding..and revelation knowledge of His word!! And everyday I read it...it says something different to me!! That's because its alive!! A living ...breathing... God!! That is who I serve and place my trust in! Be blessed!
  • Upvote 2

Hoosier, sometimes you really move me, and this is one of those times. 

I can testify that you are of a certainty a man born of God. Not that you need 

it but just to let you know how I fell. It would be my great pleasure to buy you

and your wife dinner sometime brother. I am something of an introvert in that 

I don't like to meet people I don't know, funny how God will ignore our little quirks

when he chooses to call us to serve him. But I truly know that as Christian brothers

you are the type of person that one can trust. Every time you post I feel the power

of the Holy Spirit coming from you. Thanks.  

• Upvote 4

That is NOT an interpretation, That is my Fathers voice. Let him who hath ears to hear, hear.  

I agree 200% that Babylon will be the center of the one world GovernmentAlso, don't anyone forget that the U.S. Embassy in Iraq is the largest in the world

• Upvote 1

Hoosier, sometimes you really move me, and this is one of those times. 

I can testify that you are of a certainty a man born of God. Not that you need 

it but just to let you know how I fell. It would be my great pleasure to buy you

and your wife dinner sometime brother. I am something of an introvert in that 

I don't like to meet people I don't know, funny how God will ignore our little quirks

when he chooses to call us to serve him. But I truly know that as Christian brothers

you are the type of person that one can trust. Every time you post I feel the power

of the Holy Spirit coming from you. Thanks.  

Thank you LGD!! It is greatly appreciated!! It amazes me at times how the spirit of God works...there have been more times than I can count in which I will be making a post (on here or other sites and emails) and when I finish, I go back and read what I have wrote...and it seems as if I didn't write it!! That is an awesome feeling!! To know that God is using me in a way that effects others in a positive nature. Some time ago, I was sitting on the porch with my grandparents..it was dark out..well, might say dusk...either way, the sun was almost down..we were talking concerning healing and salvation...and I was simply speaking as the spirit gave me utterance... When after a time..my grandmothers eyes got very large as she looked and pointed to.the right side of my body. She said...wow Tony, look at that sun reflecting so bright off of your shirt! Its about to blind me! I thought she was a little out of it for a minute, and I stated...the sun is down granny..must be something else! It was later that evening..while on my way home that the Lord revealed to me what she had seen! He had allowed her to witness His Holy Spirit set down on me!! Though I didn't sense anything other than the depth of our conversation, she was affected in a way that has opened our relationship up..and she now speaks openly and regularly concerning the things of God with me. I am greatful for that! I am greatful for your kind words...and would be honoured to get together sometime! Feel free to email me at fla32696@yahoo.com anytime. This is a secondary account. Have a great evening! God bless!

Amen Hoosier, I have heard from the Holy Spirit as well. The Spirit never lie, so they will see the prophetic word come to pass. Thank you, so much for your post.

Thank you!! Be blessed!!

Through my study of God's Word and my faith and trust in God, the Spirit gives me an understand of how to live, how to love, and how to overcome the false words of men.  Certainly the signs and miracles of God are not logical to the human mind.  They did, however, have a logical and powerful purpose.  Each miracle or sign had a purpose to teach the disciples; even the healing of the sick.  God will not contradict Himself.  He never has and never will.  That being true, if God through His Spirit, has revealed something to me that is totally different than He revealed to you, how do we determine the truth?  Me source is the written revelation already received from God. By study and comparing what God has already said, and by listening to that Voice I come to my conclusions.  There are times when I need to change my understanding of what God is saying because after studying more throughly I find that my understand and teaching has been incorrect.  It is not because of God, but because of me.  So if I find things that contradict His Word, I will study to find out why where I missed what He said.  I then correct my position and teach what I know now to be truth.  

Are you willing to do that or will you hold firmly to a teaching when you find out that it contradicts God's Word? If you are not willing to do that then you are not listening to God's voice.  

For anyone who might be interested in hearing a prophecy that was given to a very strong man of faith named KennethCopeland, look up his name on yYouTube...or KCM.org and search for the 2013 prophecy. What the Lord has spoken concerning this year..and what will transpire for His church before the end of the year is simply amazing!! I will not attempt to relay it here..I would only mess it up and forget part of it!! But, the one thing that sticks out is this..."stay where you are, stay steady, your greatest blessing is at hand! By the end of 2013..you will be more prosperous, and have increase in every area of your lives such as has never been seen before, saith the Lord"! Like I said...its an awesome word...check it out if you like!! Be blessed!

http://kennethcopelandblog.com/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Yup.

I greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayer. At no time during my post did I state or claim to be a prophet of God, nordid I state that I allow the thoughts or statements of other men play a deciding part in my understanding of the word! I personally read...receive revelation...simple as that! I know the voice of my Heavenly father. It is sad that so many get caught up in doctrine, and refuse to truly listen to what the Lots is saying through His word..and His people! You are correct in the sense that it would be impossible to have a logical conversation with me, simply because I do not base my faith on logic. Faith and logic do not...nor can they go together. The things of God are spirituality discerned..the things of man tend to be more in line with logical thinking. The human mind cannot understand the things of the spirit! If you believe and understand what the word of God says...then you should already know that. My grandmother is 84 years of age..and has been reading the bible all of her life, and it is sad to say, but she still lacks the wisdom and knowledge that God freely gives to any man who asks. She, like many..has over the years, been completely "brainwashed" if you will, by the various doctrines that genetically alter the word of God. Many don't believe in healing, though its very clear in scripture that we received healing 2 thousand years ago...by the stripes Jesus bore! To many, tounges is a no no!! Although...right there in the word...it is as clear as anything that it is something we should all enjoy during prayer and praise..or any other time for that matter! Sadly, much of the world has been deceived by genetically altered teaching of the Word if God! I'm not perfect, by any sense of the word....but I thank God that He has given me understanding..and revelation knowledge of His word!! And everyday I read it...it says something different to me!! That's because its alive!! A living ...breathing... God!! That is who I serve and place my trust in! Be blessed!

Double yup. :salute:

What scares me about this is that all of this could some day turn around and bite us in the @ss . Power can go so many ways.

Hoosier, I agree with what you are saying. But Im still concern.

millionaire in training, I understand your concern. We know what the outcome is for Babylon, but

God has patience beyond our comprehension. I'm confident there is plenty of time for our investment

before destruction comes. I sure wouldn't want to live there in the future.

• Upvote 1

Through my study of God's Word and my faith and trust in God, the Spirit gives me an understand of how to live, how to love, and how to overcome the false words of men.  Certainly the signs and miracles of God are not logical to the human mind.  They did, however, have a logical and powerful purpose.  Each miracle or sign had a purpose to teach the disciples; even the healing of the sick.  God will not contradict Himself.  He never has and never will.  That being true, if God through His Spirit, has revealed something to me that is totally different than He revealed to you, how do we determine the truth?  Me source is the written revelation already received from God. By study and comparing what God has already said, and by listening to that Voice I come to my conclusions.  There are times when I need to change my understanding of what God is saying because after studying more throughly I find that my understand and teaching has been incorrect.  It is not because of God, but because of me.  So if I find things that contradict His Word, I will study to find out why where I missed what He said.  I then correct my position and teach what I know now to be truth.  

Are you willing to do that or will you hold firmly to a teaching when you find out that it contradicts God's Word? If you are not willing to do that then you are not listening to God's voice.  

Nelg, I believe that what I receive from God, and what you receive can both be the truth! God is all things to all people. Revelattion that I get on something may be totally different than what you receive. That doesnt mean that either one is wrong! That is simply giving you a different view of a certain subject than that which I received. If they are both received of the Holy Spirit...then they are both truth!! I agree whole heartedly...God does not..nor can He lie! He never changes..His word is final, and He will not change what He has already said! God gave us each different annointings for various callings that He has placed on us to do as individuals. What He has called me to do...may not be the same as what He has given you to do!! That is what makes us all so unique!! We are all part of the body....but each one of us are individual parts of that body...jointly knit together..working together for the same purpose in the end!! That being to further the kingdom of God!!! And I agree once again with you in the sense that if I miss the mark, and realize that I have received something incorrectly....I immediatley repent, and receive forgiveness...and seek the Lord for instruction and the wisdom and knowledge that He gives freely to those who will ask! If each one of us, as members of the body of Christ all received the exact same revelation, or instruction concerning the things of God...I dont think we would get very far in the work of teaching others of His great love, Grace, and Mercy!  Two different times in our conversation in this thread, you have judged me. I have not came back at you for doing so. We both know that judgment is not ours...but Gods! At the end of this last post you stated that Im not listening to the voice of the Lord, simply because you dont agree with something I have stated in my post. I have continued, and will continue to respond to you in love...I will not enter into any type of argumentitive conversation. There are some things you have stated that I dont agree with , but I dont judge you because of it. I do not know your relationship with God, nor what annointings the Lord has bestowed upon you. All I can do is share in my post what I have received of God! And the things that I have stated in this thread are things in which I cannot retreat from...simply because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt what the Lord has spoken to me, and revealed to me concerning this current situation with the Iraqi dinar...and not only the dinar...but a great deal of what I am to personally do after the revaluation! There are some very direct details that He has revealed to me concerning this...things that I have chosen to share wtih only a small number of people. This doesnt make me any better than anyone else...it is simply the difference in what God has called me to do compared to someone else..such as yourself. Im quite certain that God has great and wonderful things for you to accomplish...and the wisdom He has given me would probably not be suited to what you need to fullfil your part of His work! One thing is certain...at some point, we all come together and share with one another..and collectively we have more knowledge and revelation as a group...or body...than we do individually!! That is the way God intended it to be...I believe!  He didnt intend for each of us to speak out against the other, and tell them they are wrong and have misunderstood what the spirit of God has given them just because you got something diffferent (notice I said different...not less important) than I did! As children of the Lord...we are all in this together...and we are to love one another...just as God loves His Son!! There should be no contention between believers...that is exactly what satan wants!! God is in control of this entire deal....and we are soon to see His hand move!! Great and wonderful things are ahead for those of us who will keep His commandments..and walk in His perfect will!! Be Blessed my friend! I would enjoy talking with you anytime...I believe that a big part of Gods plan...is that we can learn from each other!! Because whether we like to admit it or not...none of us have all of the answers...but together...we can seek...and lift one another up!!  God Bless you!

Edited by hoosier1470
  • Upvote 1

Awesome response brother. I have noticed also that what I believe God has shown

Me about dinar isn't always what he has shown others whom I know to be Christians.

So I asked him why the difference. I believe he told me that people are not the same.

That some would easily glorify God with great amounts of wealth, while to much

Wealth will destroy others of faith. That all will be blessed whom he chooses to bless

But it is not the will of God that this blessing bring us down. I believe strongly that what

We receive from God depends totally on the state of our hearts. That is not to belittle

Another's heart at all. God revealed to me one day something powerful, we are all

as Christians on the narrow path, but being the nature of a NARROW path few are

at the same spot on that path. He was showing me that I have no right to judge a

Persons heart. Now I just focus on Jesus as best I can and BOLDLY say what I believe

He tells me to. Sure I will be wrong sometimes, but that is the nature of being God's

children. And certainly the nature of man. Praise God in heaven above for the

glorious blood of our Savior Jesus Christ in those times when I am wrong. Don't even want to

think what I'd be without him.

• Upvote 1