Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New recruit Jester and his cronies bring a backwall date...

_RFJ

I use the term "new" in the title of this post loosely, mind you, but compared to others this guys pretty green. People sure do love to lap up what ever he says though.

[Jester]  HELLO CASTLE     MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS... HOW YA DOING?

[Jester] HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL TONIGHT!

[Jester] MARKZ ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS SO I CAN JUST HANG OUT... LOL

[cookiesdad] Jester ..... not the burning question .... date/rate ..

[Jester] cookiesdad WELL... WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT THAT ONE... IT CHANGES ON A WHIM IT SEEMS...

[MandaK] Jester i missed Markz so I have a question....since you wont give me a date or rate how are things looking for tonight?

Read More Link on Right

[Jester] MandaK WELL... STILL SOME QUESTIONS... SEEMS AS IF THEY HAVE A LOT OF REASONS TO GET THIS DONE... NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT LOST OF THINGS WILL HAVE TO BE STARTED OVER IF THEY DON'T GET A MOVE ON... I THINK THEY ARE HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN VERY SOON...

[dudenocoins] Jester is the 3rd person in position?

[Jester] dudenocoins NOT YET... STILL ON STANDBY... BUT READY TO GO AT ANY SECOND...

[MandaK] Jester I don’t like the word soon or asn or amn or close but I think soon is the worst

[Jester] MandaK TAKE YOU PICK THEN... before long, coming down the pike, directly, expeditiously, fast, fleetly, forthwith, hastily, in short order, lickety-split, promptly, pronto, quick, quickly, rapidly, shortly, speedily

[MandaK] Jester expeditiously & fast    ROFL

[cheeny] Jester I haven't read any anti Republic posts, but those who write them will have to eat their own words and then get some good healing time. They are doing the best that they can and will have major emotional and mental whiplash.

[Jester] cheeny YEAH WELL... SOME PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE CHANGE.. I THINK HE MIGHT ALSO BE SUFFERING FROM THE STOCKDALE PARADOX....    LOL

[jack1977] Jester Jester truth or dare ?

[Jester] jack1977 I GOT IN A LOT OF TROUBLE PLAYING THAT IN MY YOUTH...    LOL

[zorro] Jester STOCKDALE PARADOX very interesting, thanks for the tip on Tuesday!

[Jester] zorro KIND OF GIVES YOU A LOT OF FOOD FOR THOUGHT THAT ONE DOES....

[sananddan24] Jester did you play strip poker also    LOL

[Jester] sananddan24 TAKING THE FIFTH...    LOL

[Diogenes] Jester In the Stockdale scenario, he knew who his captors were, and what he could or couldn't do against them. Perhaps that is the information we need.

[Jester] Diogenes BUT HE WAS ALSO AWARE THAT HE NEEDED TO ENBRACE THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION... THAT IS THE POINT...

[Lvn42day] Jester Test us....give us a clue about the third party.

[Jester] Lvn42day NOPE... TOO SENSITIVE... THEY NEED SECURITY... VERY IMPORTANT THAT THEY GET WHERE THEY ARE GOING...

[wheezer2] Jester yes....and work within those confines

[Jester] wheezer2 EXACTLY...

[Diogenes] Jester OK, easy question. Where is JL and did he finish in Reno?  TY

[Jester] Diogenes HE IS STILL THERE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE... HE WANTS TO GET THIS DONE TOO... THE COUNTRIES WAITING CANNOT WAIT MUCH LONGER... AND NEITHER CAN WE IN THIS COUNTRY... THE WORLD IS A MESS... AND SO ARE WE... IT NEEDS TO GET FINISHED TO START THE CLEAN UP PROCESS AND MOVING TO THE WORLD WE CAN BE...

[MarkZ] Jester Do not waste your time big guy. I do not waste time with negative nelly's

[Jester] THIS CANNOT DRAG OUT MUCH LONGER... FOR THE FIRST TIME I AM AWARE OF... THERE IS A BACK WALL... THEY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO START AGAIN... THEY ARE WORKING ON IT FRANTICALLY RIGHT NOW... THEY DO NOT WANT THE AGREEMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE EXPIRE...

[MarkZ] Keep in mind that people are paid to go on to recaps and beat intel people up. Who cares what they have to say. History will be the judge. :)

Jester] .THANKS BIG GUY... I ALREADY HAVE IT FROM RECAPS THAT I CAN MAKE A REBUTTAL... IT IS FORTHCOMING...

[Jester] MarkZ HEY BIG GUY!

[MarkZ] Jester Good to see you. I will shut up now and just be social.

[Jester] MarkZ NO WAY... JUMP IN AND HELP...

[MarkZ] Jester You got this..... hehehe

[Jester] Jester YES YOU DO...

[Jester] WELL I DON'T HAVE ANY REASON TO HOLD THIS BACK.. ZAP ALREADY SPILLED THE BEANS... THE BACK WALL IS THIS WEEKEND... IF THEY DON'T GET IT DONE BY THEN A LOT OF THINGS WILL HAVE TO BE EITHER EXTENDED OF THEY WILL EXPIRE... THAT IS WHT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT IN HIS POST...

[somethings gotta give] Jester How big a possibility that they will extend?

[Jester] somethings gotta give LET'S ALL HOPE THEY JUST GET IT DONE.... THAT IS MY FIRST CHOICE...

[sananddan24] Jester and MarkZ I praying   it is before this weekend!

[MarkZ] sananddan24 I am not sure they will allow us to bank before Monday but I feel good about Okie getting to tell us about it. That of course is only my opinion and you know what the say about opinions..... Everyone has one of those too....

[Jester] LIKE I SAID... EXPECTATIONS ARE HIGH... THEY DO NOT WANT TO GO THAT DIRECTION IF IT CAN BE HELPED... I AM AWARE THEY FINALLY CUT 6 OR SO COUNTRIES LOOSE BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT COMPLIANT AND WILL CLEAN UP THAT MESS AFTERWARDS...

[misskitty05] TLane what is the Paris Club Agreement?

[MarkZ] misskitty05 It helped extend Greece's mess and the EU bailout mess.

[Jester] THESE MODS ARE WORKING HARD... MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM HOW MUCH YOU APPRECIATE THEM EVERY CHANCE YOU GET....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"[MarkZ] Keep in mind that people are paid to go on to recaps and beat intel people up. Who cares what they have to say. History will be the judge. :)"That's too funny...

We Beat These 'Intel' People Up For Free Every Day Here On DV - How Do We Get Paid ? :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

SO WHAT DID I JUST READY I'M LOST

I Dunno Sandfly :shrug:

"[MarkZ] Keep in mind that people are paid to go on to recaps and beat intel people up. Who cares what they have to say. History will be the judge. :)"

That's too funny...

Not really... well kinda... ummm... not really.

"History will be the judge".

NOW I am laughing my a$$ off! I finally got the joke!

We Beat These 'Intel' People Up For Free Every Day Here On DV - How Do We Get Paid ? :blink:

:D :D :D

You Deserve A Million!!!

:rolleyes:  ;)   :D

• Upvote 2

[Jester] MandaK TAKE YOU PICK THEN... before long, coming down the pike, directly, expeditiously, fast, fleetly, forthwith, hastily, in short order, lickety-split, promptly, pronto, quick, quickly, rapidly, shortly, speedily

I remember when I learned to use a Thesaurus - it can make you look like a real whiz. :D

Note to Jester: don't keep it in alphabetical order - it's a dead giveaway that you're using "Thesaurus.com".

How about :soon:

Edited by 429