Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Important RV date to watch for.

Happy Birthday, Francie!

awww, thank you, 429. I appreciate your good wishes very much.  Now, let's hope it leads to a life of riches soon. lol

Happy late birthday. Go RV.

Just one more week till the feast and hopefully good news.

Thanks much, Luigi.  And your wishes aren't late. My birthday is today. :)

• Upvote 1

IMHO

Despite what the GURU's think, and despite the level of religious commitment the politicians in Iraq may or may not have, I don't see it happening before Ramadan has finished either.

An RV during this time and the ensuing chaotic, hedonistic and unconfined celebration it would cause among the people would have the pious Imams’ and faithful crying bloody murder and would taint an otherwise historic event for Iraq. So I side with Adam’s older opinion that it won’t happen during Ramadan.

Having said that, I do believe all the articles and the bull’s-eye Iraq has drawn on themselves, *being release from VII and *waving the RV flag on a daily basis means that the international media is on alert and in light of the celebration after Ramadan I think Luigi’s timing could be spot on.

QUESTION: We see that the US banks have bought in; in light of the global nature of this event would it not be logical to see OS banks set up shop also? I know the US would have first rights but have we seen Chinese, Russian, Australian banks etc buy in?

• Upvote 1

I'm going to play Guru and call the RV date.

I am going with Aug 8-11. Ramadan ends and a three day feast begins in celebration.

The 7th after sunset to be exact.

Turki said this Ramadan would be prosperous for Iraqis.

What better timing than after Ramadan during the start of the feast to RV.

Your comments.

Ive been in this for as long as you (10years) and you know as well as I, that its going to RV after every Ramadan, and its going to RV every July or every Dec. or how about the first of the year. Sooner or later someone will get it right maybe its this Ramada. WHO REALLY KNOWS???????? Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

I'm going to play Guru and call the RV date.

I am going with Aug 8-11. Ramadan ends and a three day feast begins in celebration.

The 7th after sunset to be exact.

Turki said this Ramadan would be prosperous for Iraqis.

What better timing than after Ramadan during the start of the feast to RV.

Your comments.

I vote for 7th. August. This day is my birthday. But 8th. Aug. sounds good too.

But please already done RV.

IMHO

Despite what the GURU's think, and despite the level of religious commitment the politicians in Iraq may or may not have, I don't see it happening before Ramadan has finished either.

An RV during this time and the ensuing chaotic, hedonistic and unconfined celebration it would cause among the people would have the pious Imams’ and faithful crying bloody murder and would taint an otherwise historic event for Iraq. So I side with Adam’s older opinion that it won’t happen during Ramadan.

Having said that, I do believe all the articles and the bull’s-eye Iraq has drawn on themselves, *being release from VII and *waving the RV flag on a daily basis means that the international media is on alert and in light of the celebration after Ramadan I think Luigi’s timing could be spot on. [/siz

g

QUESTION: We see that the US banks have bought in; in light of the global nature of this event would it not be logical to see OS banks set up shop also? I know the US would have first rights but have we seen Chinese, Russian, Australian banks etc buy in?

China and South Korea had banks in the Green Zone when I was there in 06-07.

US banks were given the first rights but were slow to invest in Iraq.

I know this for a fact.

That is why China and SK got a lions share of the housing construction and infrastucture contracts.

China and SK had to have a way to pay their contractors.

GOI begged the US to invest back then and asked where are the Americans?

Iraq even sent delegations to the US to get investors to come in.

Even G.E. subed under SK utilities to build the power plants.

Americans are always a day and a Dollar short where there is money to be made.

This is why China is kicking our keesters when it comes to making money.

• Downvote 2

My maid's husband shines shoes at the Atlanta airport... he said that a guy getting his shoes shined next to him had heard a man at the urinal say that he was getting his coat altered at the alteration place and that the Korean lady that does alterations had heard at the Korean church that the RV for the Dinar was dependent on the kimchi sales up to Sept 1 and that it would determine the price of the RV.... then the date was to be determined by Frank26's return to Hawaii.  I know this sounds a little weird but I have owned Dinar for 5+ years and this is the same type of crap that I have heard for years now.... so let's see if I am right...

Would love for it to be in August.  It will be just in time for the 50th Anniversary of to my lovely wife.  Yep. August @ $110 per dinar. Hey, if your going to guess guess big.  

Nelg.... Congrats  to you and wife for your 50th Anniversary.

I was hoping for today since it's my birthday.  If I have to get older, then it's only fair that I also get richer. :)

Happy Birthday Francie!

• Upvote 1

Ive been given the date of 8-8-13 as a prediction that I will come into some money so I will go with that... oh  how I hope its right...

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :twothumbs:

Sounds good to me.

I got a fortune cookie saying I will soon have wealth.

I like that better than a guru prediction.

• Upvote 1

Luigi1, my fortune cookie last night said about the same thing.  "an abundances of riches will come your way"  now what that means, is anyone's guess. :confused2:   I just love the cookie.  :)

Happy Birthday Francie...Hugs and love in your directions. :bravo:

Edited by pattyangel

Luigi1, my fortune cookie last night said about the same thing.  "an abundances of riches will come your way"  now what that means, is anyone's guess. :confused2:   I just love the cookie.  :)

Happy Birthday Francie...Hugs and love in your directions. :bravo:

Never underestimate the power of the fortune cookie.

I say after the banks close in china, the third day after the fist full moon,of aug

How many full moons are there in August this year?

Thank you, PattyAngel

Im stillmgoing out on a limb and calling the exact hour and day.

The 7th at sunset after last prayers of Ramadan at the start of the feast. At 7:30 over the mosque loudspeakers, then the media.

In country RV at first to give Iraqis first crack. We get paid on the 10th.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im stillmgoing out on a limb and calling the exact hour and day.

The 7th at sunset after last prayers of Ramadan at the start of the feast. At 7:30 over the mosque loudspeakers, then the media.

In country RV at first to give Iraqis first crack. We get paid on the 10th.

Someone negged you Luigi, I evened you out.  If this is just for fun, no reason to hate.  I am hoping for after Ramadan, just like last year, and the year before that, and the year before that,........

• Upvote 1

Yes Luigi, I think you may be right also. They said that this would be a wonderful Ramadan for the Iraqi people this year. I hope it will be even better for us!  Bring it on. 

• Upvote 1