Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Important RV date to watch for.

I'm going to play Guru and call the RV date.

I am going with Aug 8-11. Ramadan ends and a three day feast begins in celebration.

The 7th after sunset to be exact.

Turki said this Ramadan would be prosperous for Iraqis.

What better timing than after Ramadan during the start of the feast to RV.

Your comments.

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 6

I'm surprised you havent been banned yet.  Lol

Take a guess. You have a prediction.

Anything could be. But No... I don't think so....Try and ease  your obsession for your own sake... You're only hurting yourself badly this way.

This is just for fun while we wait and wait.

Any predictions?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Glad you turned your mood to " Fun"... It's good to hear that. Ok.

No predictions.

I am going with the exact hour. My guess 7:30 PM sunset after the last prayers and the start of the feast.

Not a prediction at all. But I too am very optimistic about after Ramadan ends. Not enough to hold my breath or anything...

Your guess is just as good if not better than these so called gurus.

• Downvote 1

I'm going to play Guru and call the RV date.

I am going with Aug 8-11. Ramadan ends and a three day feast begins in celebration.

The 7th after sunset to be exact.

Turki said this Ramadan would be prosperous for Iraqis.

What better timing than after Ramadan during the start of the feast to RV.

Your comments.

:bravo: Lets hope the rate is 5.00 like possum's predicted.

Luigi,

You could be right. A good way to celebrate the end of Ramadan. Frankie, Frankie <_< has said in the past it would be on a Thursday.

GO RV @ $3.33

WM13

its very possible for it to happen on Thursday..actually Tuesday thru Thursday. Those names of these days are related to their supreme god. As well as anytime this month..July..it is the 8th month of the Muslim calendar...and the name stands for "the laying of great foundations"! As superstitious as Iraqis are...this gives them excellent incentive to increase their currency during this period of the year...ESPECIALLY during Ramadan! Just a few facts!! God bless!
  • Upvote 1

I say after the banks close in china, the third day after the fist full moon,of aug

Good answer. That makes a lot of sense.

its very possible for it to happen on Thursday..actually Tuesday thru Thursday. Those names of these days are related to their supreme god. As well as anytime this month..July..it is the 8th month of the Muslim calendar...and the name stands for "the laying of great foundations"! As superstitious as Iraqis are...this gives them excellent incentive to increase their currency during this period of the year...ESPECIALLY during Ramadan! Just a few facts!! God bless!

I am going with 7:30 PM Baghdad time. Sunset, the last prayers of Ramadan and the start of the feast.

The mosques will announce over the loudspeakers at that time and it will be broadcast there after in the media.