Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD rate live after FOREX Hawaii closes.

Luigi1

Luigi,

I plussed you up, but, I really can't get rid of all the negs you've received for posting a "guru's" comments in the rumor section. It has never ceased to amaze me how a member of this forum gets negatives for bringing over another persons comments or "dumb-tel"!!!! :twothumbs:

Thanks Luigi. Keep the faith :bravo:

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 1

From now on if the post is by Luigi1, I'm not wasting anymore of my time on it!  It is not so much posting the terrible gurus bs but it is about the dishonesty in the post topic. Sheesh!

Makes me more appreciative of yota, dv staff, and others who don't present phony hype in their topic.

Thanks yota, staff, and those who are honest.

• Upvote 2

from another source...

07-25-2013-Guru TNT Tony and Guru Exogen-The rat eto be live after banks close in HI today.

Per conversation the rate should have been showing today.

Don't shoot. I'm only the messenger.

That would make it around 7 PM EST. We shall see.

Luigi!!!

You're getting more negs than me and I'm a liberal trying to tell the truth!

Man, you might think twice about recycling guru droppings here...that spoor is dangerous for the health...LOL

But they are exciting!

• Upvote 2

How about this, leave Luigi alone, he stated why he needs the rv like many of us, he is bringing over rumors and guess what monkeys he is putting them in the rumor section. If you do not agree stay out of the rumors. They are meant to be fun.

Luigi I thank you for the rumors, I thank yota t bomb super girl etc for legit news.

Now how about you all play nice in the sand box and keep your stick on the ice

Drs

Ditto!!!   :bravo:

GO RV!  B)

I think its pretty bad that so many neg Luigi for posting a rumor in the rumours section!! Gave ya a plus to try and help get rid of them. To all that are in a bad spot financially right now...Hang tight..this WILL be over very soon!! And there will be a very nice return on your investment!! Not guessing ...Knowing!! God bless each of you!!

• Upvote 2

I think its pretty bad that so many neg Luigi for posting a rumor in the rumours section!! Gave ya a plus to try and help get rid of them. To all that are in a bad spot financially right now...Hang tight..this WILL be over very soon!! And there will be a very nice return on your investment!! Not guessing ...Knowing!! God bless each of you!!

HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!

Ditto!!!   :bravo:

GO RV!  B)

Fortunately I want and do not need a grand slam.Since I neglect prayer I want so badly for so many of you to hit this out of the park and will not decline tagging along.I "want " this for Luigi and many others. This has almost become prayer.Out of character,ASAP for those most needy please.

• Upvote 1

I thought the rumors section was for unsubstantiated rumors. Reposting lies from confirmed pumping gurus is basically a waste of your time and ours (its not a rumor it’s a lie). Spinning the title and making it sound like factual ground breaking news is not helpful either!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

from another source...

07-25-2013-Guru TNT Tony and Guru Exogen-The rat eto be live after banks close in HI today.

Per conversation the rate should have been showing today.

Don't shoot. I'm only the messenger.

That would make it around 7 PM EST. We shall see.

I would never hear or see this BS stuff of you never post it.  Just saying.