Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD rate live after FOREX Hawaii closes.

Luigi1

from another source...

07-25-2013-Guru TNT Tony and Guru Exogen-The rat eto be live after banks close in HI today.

Per conversation the rate should have been showing today.

Don't shoot. I'm only the messenger.

That would make it around 7 PM EST. We shall see.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 37

from another source...

07-25-2013-Guru TNT Tony and Guru Exogen-The rat eto be live after banks close in HI today.

After 7 pm est right now.

No change.

So we see this is more TNT bullsh*t

• Upvote 3

How about this, leave Luigi alone, he stated why he needs the rv like many of us, he is bringing over rumors and guess what monkeys he is putting them in the rumor section. If you do not agree stay out of the rumors. They are meant to be fun.

Luigi I thank you for the rumors, I thank yota t bomb super girl etc for legit news.

Now how about you all play nice in the sand box and keep your stick on the ice

Drs

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

These pumpers are fishing daily. Cast a line, reel it back, cast it again. Eventually, someone new will hear about the IQD, Google it and bam there is Tony and the rest of these a-holes saying it's gonna revalue and of course, people start buying IQD not knowing that these jerks just do this everyday as a bait and catch scheme. Their bet is you'll buy 3 or 4 times before you'll realize they are scammers. It's a horse and pony show. They know eventually you'll find DV and the jig is up. They make this speculation look bad and worse than what it is. It's a long shot, but not a joke.

• Upvote 3

Luigi not talking about you buddy. You just deliver the news. It is the rumors section after all.

Then we should just rename the rumor room to the junk room for me there is a definite difference between a rumor and a information you sure it cant be true. You can alway exercise your judgement. bringing Okie, TNT and others Gurus news in the rumors room is just playing their games.

Now I will cool off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

from another source...

Hmmmm... but your the only one in sight.. :eyebrows: .. so I guess we'll go easy on ya... a paintball gun at 10 yards should suffice!!!  :rolleyes:   ;) 

I have your same sentiments Happy, but it is what it is. We should have a "garbage bin" section for these pumpers. I'm not gonna bash anybody on this forum, just make a few jokes about whatever they contribute as rumors or complete nonsense. Right, "Luigi the assistant"? Lol. There are good people on this site. There is no need to antagonize anyone out of frustration or anger (not saying that you are either). We are all in the same boat waiting on a winner.

Luigi,

I suggest you don't even look at anything from TNT Tony. I know your situation is bad, so is mine, If it wasn't for my family I would be hungry and homeless. Mainly due to the State, and things I can't discuss, but the economy sucks, I know. Many people are hurting man. I am helping my brothers around their homes remodeling and stuff, and they are helping me, providing food and a roof over my head. I hope you have someone you can lean on in hard times and in times of trouble. Hang in there, I believe this is almost over, but maybe not necessarily tonight. May God give you wisdom and peace.

WM13