Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki is preparing to pull the Ministry of Finance of the Sadrist movement!!

TBomb

Maliki is preparing to pull the Ministry of Finance of the Sadrist movement!!
Date: Thursday 25/07/2013 03:07 am

A source close to the Minister of Planning and Finance Acting Ali Shukri about the intention of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, ending the administration instructed the Ministry of Finance by proxy.

The source said that al-Maliki intends to assign the Ministry of Finance Acting Minister of purity of net debt and end the mandate of Ali Yousef Shukri to manage proxy,
and added that the differences final between the Prime Minister and the President of Moqtada al-Sadr may be the sufficient reason for that matter,
and already the leader Moqtada al-Sadr, expressed his approval the appointment of Ali Yousef Shukri finance minister instead Issawi leader of the Iraqi List, which took a position in favor of the list in its recent decision to suspend attend meetings of the parliament and the government.
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has appointed Shukri finance minister instead of al-Issawi
and exchange-Sadr and al-Maliki accusations to disrupt the work of the government and the poor management after the first call to the second step down, declaring his failure in office as prime minister.

http://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=3328

Oh maliki feeling the heat.  He thought that Sadrist would let him continue to steal and his friends.  Now he wants to pull the latest proxy appointee that he put it.  Now he wants to pull him cause it ain't working out for him.  Ha ha, too bad, so sad. 

• Upvote 1

as I understand it he was appointed to that position to placate Sadr---but Maliki can't control this appointee OR Sadr--Sadr is not having any of Maliki's BS anymore--he hasn't fulfilled any of releiving the people from their hard life---Barzini is doing the same thing-- this could be part of the LAST DAYS OF maliki's LIFE--POLICICALLY AND HOW DO i KEEP MY HEAD!

just my opinion of course!

Capt Cliff

as I understand it he was appointed to that position to placate Sadr---but Maliki can't control this appointee OR Sadr--Sadr is not having any of Maliki's BS anymore--he hasn't fulfilled any of releiving the people from their hard life---Barzini is doing the same thing-- this could be part of the LAST DAYS OF maliki's LIFE--POLICICALLY AND HOW DO i KEEP MY HEAD!

just my opinion of course!

Capt Cliff

spot on