Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The latest round of made-up lies have done a particularly hurtful disservice to the many people reading this blog.

Obviously none of the crap ever posted by the "GROUP IN THE KNOW" happened. It never does.

All banks closed at the regular time. . .no kind of announcement between 2 and 4 a.m.

Now, even the AVERAGE crap-shooter has trouble facing themselves, so Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa has "pulled-in" his always wrong horns and announced, "I WILL NO LONGER GIVE DATES."

THANK YOU FRANK!

But the TNT boys and Tony in particular have led the way on this LAST bout of malicious rumors. It is WELL-PAST time a STAND be made here and requested by ALL VIP members of Adam:

PROHIBIT THESE PROVEN LIARS FROM BEING RE-POSTED HERE. IT IS DAMAGING.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I second that. It is about time something was done, although I know it might be difficult.

For some people that might have bought a few too many IQD it will almost cause distress as they will hang on any false info only to find out that there are a few of disreputable people on here. 

I agree. Yes rumors are one thing but out right lies for profit are criminal.

My rule of thumb is that anything posted on recaps is 100% confirmed fiction.

I know this but some people do not and it hurts people and families.

Sick stuff and hard to watch people destroyed by lies.

Hope is one thing but basing hope on fraudulent lies is not hope but deception that leads to harm.

Emotional and economic harm;

:twocents:  

• Upvote 4

I am not sure why I even looked at this post due to the title. But I saw that Skybear wrote it and I agree. I haven't looked at the Rumors tab in some time now.

Just don't look unless you want a belly laugh. 

Peace

Come on RV

• Upvote 1

As long as these guys are allowed to spread their venom, everyone who reads their stuff will be wide open for rampant fraud and lies.  They're nothing but "drive by shooters" -- no real identity, can do or say anything with impunity, and zero accountability.

• Upvote 3

I am not sure why I even looked at this post due to the title. But I saw that Skybear wrote it and I agree. I haven't looked at the Rumors tab in some time now.

Just don't look unless you want a belly laugh. 

Peace

Come on RV

I agree.

In my head I always replace the word RUMOR with the word LIE. That allows me to approach it without thinking of it as accurate or as actual intel. That way it is impossible for me to get my hopes up or get misled. It's difficult to be misled by a rumor if you read it already assuming it is a lie.

• Upvote 4

I agree.

In my head I always replace the word RUMOR with the word LIE. That allows me to approach it without thinking of it as accurate or as actual intel. That way it is impossible for me to get my hopes up or get misled. It's difficult to be misled by a rumor if you read it already assuming it is a lie.

why don't they just re-name this forum:   Paid Prevarications   (Dinar pumpers)

The latest round of made-up lies have done a particularly hurtful disservice to the many people reading this blog.

Obviously none of the crap ever posted by the "GROUP IN THE KNOW" happened. It never does.

All banks closed at the regular time. . .no kind of announcement between 2 and 4 a.m.

Now, even the AVERAGE crap-shooter has trouble facing themselves, so Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa has "pulled-in" his always wrong horns and announced, "I WILL NO LONGER GIVE DATES."

THANK YOU FRANK!

But the TNT boys and Tony in particular have led the way on this LAST bout of malicious rumors. It is WELL-PAST time a STAND be made here and requested by ALL VIP members of Adam:

You need to get over it and realize this is the rumor section.  Please stop creating threads in Dinar Rumors section with your opinions.  There is a separate forum for that.

Thanks,

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

THANK YOU FRANK!

How is it damaging? Don't enter into the "rumor" section if it affects you so deeply. To me the "rumor" section is piss poor entertainment..............nothing more. - peace

I agree.

Exactly!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

I agree.  Real Dinar Romors are one thing.  The **** posted by some of you very respected members (and I really mean respected) is trash and you know it's trash.  This site is fantastic and I enjoy reading the insightful information and also get a kick out of the positive/possible rumors.  But it seems the majority of "Dinar Rumors" is the guru trash now days.  Again, if you know it's trash, so why bring it over?  If it's just for entertainment, then maybe Adam can make a "entertainment section" to put it in, and if you enjoy this "entertainment " you can go there to read all the guru trash.  

That said,  do what you wish, post what you want, I personally don't care.  But as this topic has been brought up and I thought I would throw in my 2cents.  I will continue to open rumors because I am hungry for good rumor information from this respected site, as many are.  Even if I have to sift through the ****. 

To all you very knowledgable and respected members, thanks for all your time consuming and hard work in helping keep me/us truly informed especially those of you that gather the news articles and translate them and then give deep analysis's of what they really mean. Awesome...

Thanks....

Bobab

• Upvote 2

What people need to realize is nobody knows anymore than we ourselfs know from reading the actual news articles.  Nobody knows the rate or date.  Nobody has any secret intel provider that can share what they know due to the secretcy of their job.  I wish there was a way for all of us to know when and how much this will be, but there is not.  Nobody and I repeat nobody knows the rate nor the date and those that say they do are lying.  Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

I agree.  Real Dinar Romors are one thing.  The **** posted by some of you very respected members (and I really mean respected) is trash and you know it's trash.  This site is fantastic and I enjoy reading the insightful information and also get a kick out of the positive/possible rumors.  But it seems the majority of "Dinar Rumors" is the guru trash now days.  Again, if you know it's trash, so why bring it over?  If it's just for entertainment, then maybe Adam can make a "entertainment section" to put it in, and if you enjoy this "entertainment " you can go there to read all the guru trash.  

That said,  do what you wish, post what you want, I personally don't care.  But as this topic has been brought up and I thought I would throw in my 2cents.  I will continue to open rumors because I am hungry for good rumor information from this respected site, as many are.  Even if I have to sift through the ****. 

To all you very knowledgable and respected members, thanks for all your time consuming and hard work in helping keep me/us truly informed especially those of you that gather the news articles and translate them and then give deep analysis's of what they really mean. Awesome...

Thanks....

Bobab

Hello Baobab... Enjoyed San Diego when I visited ( 1977)....Loved Sea World.

I'm sure the city has changed a lot since then.

I stayed at  the E Z-8 Motel ( close to SW). Maybe it's not there anymore.

Edited by umbertino

Hello Baobab... Enjoyed San Diego when I visited ( 1977)....Loved Sea World.

I'm sure the city has changed a lot since then.

I stayed at  the E Z-8 Motel ( close to SW). Maybe it's not there anymore.

out of business....................Art left the lights on way longer than he should have-peace

Thanks....

Bobab

All rumors are allowed to be brought over, lies and all, so we can debunk them.  Otherwise, some of our gulliable and less experienced members may go to those sites and read and actually take credence in what is being posted on those sites.   Please everyone keep this in mind when you are in the Dinar Rumors Forum :twothumbs:.

-

• Upvote 2

It is WELL-PAST time a STAND be made here and requested by ALL VIP members of Adam:

Wow, Sky, pretty elitist comment, don't ya think? Rule of law by the "haves" for the "have nots"? What's that called? ;) 

Some of us realize the rumors forum is all lies, so if we're not in the mood to read lies, we avoid the forum! Some are newbies, as was said above, and they can be taught by the seasoned members here that guru pu is all goo roo poo poo. Tha's why it HAS it's own forum, for that reason! 

Maybe we need a tag for gooroo poo poo so when a rumor is posted, it will be clearly flagged for those who aren't sure? Seems unnecessary when it's in the RUMORS section, but if it will make it easier to avoid for those who can't help but click, well, then, maybe it's time to make one.

No offense meant...

KK

Thanks.. Who's Art by the way?

Art was the spokesperson for the motel chain, Burt. He would do his spiel then say "We'll leave the lights on."

KK

Wow, Sky, pretty elitist comment, don't ya think? Rule of law by the "haves" for the "have nots"? What's that called? ;)

Some of us realize the rumors forum is all lies, so if we're not in the mood to read lies, we avoid the forum! Some are newbies, as was said above, and they can be taught by the seasoned members here that guru pu is all goo roo poo poo. Tha's why it HAS it's own forum, for that reason! 

Maybe we need a tag for gooroo poo poo so when a rumor is posted, it will be clearly flagged for those who aren't sure? Seems unnecessary when it's in the RUMORS section, but if it will make it easier to avoid for those who can't help but click, well, then, maybe it's time to make one.

No offense meant...

KK

Art was the spokesperson for the motel chain, Burt. He would do his spiel then say "We'll leave the lights on."

KK

KK......For real?  I have to ask as I'm not an expert. Thanks.

I appreciate the kindess in calling me Burt ( and not Bert.... smile) . I like " Burt" very much. Thank you.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Awesome comment. I actually don't get WHY some people read the rumor section and then get upset to learn that there are lies. It is not called the NEWS section or the FACT section for a reason.

I will never get why some people go to the rumor section and then complain. Why even read it? That is like me going to a KKK meeting or a white person going to a Black Panther rally and complaining because of the language or content. Why put yourself in the position for disappointment? Why continue reading a forum where it even says people are known liars and then getting upset when lied to?

Edited by GPCarter
  • Upvote 2

Awesome comment. I actually don't get WHY some people read the rumor section and then get upset to learn that there are lies. It is not called the NEWS section or the FACT section for a reason.

I will never get why some people go to the rumor section and then complain. Why even read it? That is like me going to a KKK meeting or a white person going to a Black Panther rally and complaining because of the language or content. Why put yourself in the position for disappointment? Why continue reading a forum where it even says people are known liars and then getting upset when lied to?

Or a watching a XXX Movie and then being upset with the people in it about the content. :lol:

Like reading The National Enquirer for factual information, then finding out Aliens really didn't kidnap Wayne Newton and performed surgery to make him sing like that  - lol

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1