Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please share the WF 800 number TerryK released.

Luigi1

I think he has been hacked. Co-workers favorite trick.

They were hard copies off of the printer of what appeared tombe e mail alerts.

Thats OK. When I cash out and these bozos ask for money....sorry....see ya latter.

Just out of curiosity...has anyone else been the butt of all jokes and laughted at when you told your friends and coworkers about investing in IQD?

You got any stories to share or maybe someone can start a thread asking that.

I know I cant be the only one laughed at.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am now convinced there never was a e alert with the 800 group rate.

Some of my coworkers and I were taken in by a prankster.

We had what appears to be faked e messages in our mail cubicle distribution boxes at work.

I read DinarVets everyday, but rarely log into the site.

Luigi1, I have been questioning your motives for a while.   Now I know you're just one of the scammers from some other site.

Earlier in this post, you provided a link saying that you lost your job, blew through your savings, and you’re desperate.   Now, you're saying that your coworkers pranked you.   Which is it?   Just like the other scammers that spew garbage without regard to what was said earlier.   Please, GO BACK to your own site where people believe this crap.   Thank You!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I lost my job back Feb.

I am on call meaning when help is needed I get some hours. I got 22 hours last week. Maybe I will get 12 this week if Im lucky.

Sorry...cant pay the bills on that.

I took a early retirement drawing SS. I know I will owe at the end of the year. You can only earn about 10K a yr in early retirement without paying a SS penalty.

As you can see...Im in a bit of financial mess right now.

I have been offered full employment but I would have to relocate. I cant afford to move right now.

Right now I do better with a few hours and paying the penalty than drawing unemployment.

We all could use a little more cash right now. I know Im not the only one in dire straights.

I sure could use a RV about now.

• Upvote 1

I lost my job back Feb.

I am on call meaning when help is needed I get some hours. I got 22 hours last week. Maybe I will get 12 this week if Im lucky.

Sorry...cant pay the bills on that.

I took a early retirement drawing SS. I know I will owe at the end of the year. You can only earn about 10K a yr in early retirement without paying a SS penalty.

As you can see...Im in a bit of financial mess right now.

I have been offered full employment but I would have to relocate. I cant afford to move right now.

Right now I do better with a few hours and paying the penalty than drawing unemployment.

We all could use a little more cash right now. I know Im not the only one in dire straights.

I sure could use a RV about now.

Best of luck to you, and to all of those that are suffering - peace

coolbeans why do you think the liars only talk about and promote wellsfargo and no other banks.  thats what i don't get.  is wellsfargo in on this scam?

hmmmm.... something is not adding up here luigi.  are you terryk? are you working for dumbrecaps? i smell something....

Do you by any chance remember a thread "I Opened a Wells Fargo Account..." by I believe... someone named Nortec?

Seemed the only aim was to benefit Wells Fargo... and of course raise hype about the RV.

(just think of all the new little accounts they could "fee" to death)

As a matter of fact, he had much the same approach as Luigi here... naive and oh so innocent. :rolleyes:

Yes something really stinks around here... Puw-wee! :D

Edited by Maggie123

Do you by any chance remember a thread "I Opened a Wells Fargo Account..." by I believe... someone named Nortec?

Seemed the only aim was to benefit Wells Fargo... and of course raise hype about the RV.

As a matter of fact, he had much the same approach as Luigi here... naive and oh so innocent. :rolleyes:

I remember that Maggie.  Well Luigi at least you were not the only one who being laughed at.

• Upvote 1

You are so funny! I do remember seeing that name Nortec but not the thread.  This dinar world is something else ... :)

• Upvote 1

I remember that Maggie.  Well Luigi at least you were not the only one who being laughed at.

Haha.. Yes, but at least I got some rubies out of the deal! :)  :D  :lol:

You are so funny! I do remember seeing that name Nortec but not the thread.  This dinar world is something else ... :)

Lol... Isn't It?

• Upvote 2

Luigi, many of us are financially hurting. And just like you we have bought into "the dream" of become financially healed after the RV happens.  The proliferation of dinar sites claiming that all other sites are getting it wrong and "they only" have the answer and the intel to back it up is nothing but a "come on" for you to join their site.  There schemes of having a secret rate and intel is just to get others on their site where they can make money in advertising. Plus, it builds their ego to such a point where the next lie they tell has to be great than the last one they told.  

May I suggest some subtle things to do to help get you out of your funk.

1.  Do not go to ANY site, including this one, for the next 3-4 weeks.  

2.  Go out with your friends who know nothing of the dinar and have some fun.  I would suggest that you NOT MENTION THE DINAR AT ALL.

3.  Send some time with your family.

4.  I don't know your work ethic, but I would suggest that if you do not have a job, try and find one that will help you make a few bucks until the RV.  

5.  Get on Adam's call list and let wait for the call saying it has revalued.  Adam will text you as soon as it RVs.

6.  Call a Credit Counseling service that can help you with your finances.  It is amazing what they can do.  Don't feel ashamed in going to them.  They are like diagnosticians who can direct you to the proper doctor.  You wouldn't hesitate in going to the doctor if you were sick, would you?  Same thing.

7.  Recognize that if you have financial problems, they can be fixed.  They are not the real problems of life, but they do create a lot of real problems.  Money is not king and should not rule our lives, despite what we and others might think.  

8.  Understand that you are of extreme worth even if you have nothing.  

9.  Prepare for the worst and expect the best.  

10.  Pray for God to give you peace in your life and family. (I'm a Christian and my faith and trust are in God.)

I'll pray for you and your situation.  

Nelg

Awesome. Thanks Nelg.

I am now convinced there never was a e alert with the 800 group rate.

Some of my coworkers and I were taken in by a prankster.

We had what appears to be faked e messages in our mail cubicle distribution boxes at work.

Someone took the time to make them appear genuine then prited and placed in our cubicles.

Someone is having a big laugh at us.

I was often ridiculed at work when I tried to spread the IQD gospel. I was laughed at and called gullable.

A few sneered behind my back. Some day I will cash out and they wont be laughing any more.

What a prank. I will get even one way or another should I find the prankster.

I cant proove it but I believe this was in house meaning at work.

Might well be the way you described the events.

I read DinarVets everyday, but rarely log into the site.

Luigi1, I have been questioning your motives for a while.   Now I know you're just one of the scammers from some other site.

Earlier in this post, you provided a link saying that you lost your job, blew through your savings, and you’re desperate.   Now, you're saying that your coworkers pranked you.   Which is it?   Just like the other scammers that spew garbage without regard to what was said earlier.   Please, GO BACK to your own site where people believe this crap.   Thank You!

No need to attack him.

Best of luck to you, and to all of those that are suffering - peace

I'm joining you in your wishing him ( and all) good luck. I am sorry for everybody's grievances ( economic & other).

Only talk about dinar with someone who owns dinar.  Otherwise, don't say a stinking thing.  Don't even smile when the subject comes up.  

You name is Bond? James Bond?

Edited by umbertino

Wow...

People are so desperate.

Breaks my heart to see people so taken in by the lies.

Luigi I hope things work out for you but you would be better off maybe by not going to sites that spread these lies.

IMHO Dinar R ecaps and sites like that should be shut down by the FBI.  The damage done to families economically and the stress placed on people with the constant lies is horrible to witness.

:twocents:

My heart is broken.I'm just fine but I can't enjoy fully when this is being done to good people.