Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please share the WF 800 number TerryK released.

Luigi1

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...That' s taboo!

Many of us are in critical financial conditions . Myself being one.... But please don't let that give away your intelligence. Not worth it. You're better than that.

Thanks. I just about given up on the RV that was supposed to happen last night. I cant find a thing on the web of a group rate release either.

I guess I will have to sell a little more of my IQD to make it tomthe end of the month.

Initally I thought you were joking ..... Now I'm not so sure.

I really hope you didn't say up all night looking for group rates ...... It's all a lie.

I am desperate. I was hoping someone could share some info so I could go to WF for a pre RV advance to tide me over.

They were suposed to be taking whales or tier I.

That is all I am asking for. Man...I am desperate.

Initally I thought you were joking ..... Now I'm not so sure.

I really hope you didn't say up all night looking for group rates ...... It's all a lie.

He did it appears as well has hundreds of other suckers.

I bet some people called out of work today after being up all night.

The sad thing is the bullsh*t artist who came up with the lies was sleeping like a baby I bet.

I am desperate. I was hoping someone could share some info so I could go to WF for a pre RV advance to tide me over.

Man o man...I hope someone is held accountable for this fraud.

Sorry you are in such trouble but dude...there is no 800 number...it is a lie put out by someone pulling a scam.

I symphatize, Luigi. But getting obsessive on guru crap will only worsen your mood.

The sad thing is the bullsh*t artist who came up with the lies was sleeping like a baby I bet.

Yes coolbeans. That should be stopped somehow . Maybe Adam can help us out in getting organized and stop this slow mental manslaughter the effects of which can truly be devastating unfortunately.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Luigi...get all the info you can get together on Terry K and where you got that info and call Wells Fargo and ask for their legal department and ask them.

Be sure to have any and all info on TerryK and where you heard this.

I am sure the legal department of Wells Fargo bank will be glad you called.

• Upvote 2

Some folks have more inner protection shields than others when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Meaning  some are more vulnerable than others unfortunately. So the damage done can be huge emotionally ( and financially).

Coolbeans... You gave Luigi a good suggestion. I hope he will do  that.

Edited by umbertino

Luigi, many of us are financially hurting. And just like you we have bought into "the dream" of become financially healed after the RV happens.  The proliferation of dinar sites claiming that all other sites are getting it wrong and "they only" have the answer and the intel to back it up is nothing but a "come on" for you to join their site.  There schemes of having a secret rate and intel is just to get others on their site where they can make money in advertising. Plus, it builds their ego to such a point where the next lie they tell has to be great than the last one they told.  

May I suggest some subtle things to do to help get you out of your funk.

1.  Do not go to ANY site, including this one, for the next 3-4 weeks.  

2.  Go out with your friends who know nothing of the dinar and have some fun.  I would suggest that you NOT MENTION THE DINAR AT ALL.

3.  Send some time with your family.

4.  I don't know your work ethic, but I would suggest that if you do not have a job, try and find one that will help you make a few bucks until the RV.  

5.  Get on Adam's call list and let wait for the call saying it has revalued.  Adam will text you as soon as it RVs.

6.  Call a Credit Counseling service that can help you with your finances.  It is amazing what they can do.  Don't feel ashamed in going to them.  They are like diagnosticians who can direct you to the proper doctor.  You wouldn't hesitate in going to the doctor if you were sick, would you?  Same thing.

7.  Recognize that if you have financial problems, they can be fixed.  They are not the real problems of life, but they do create a lot of real problems.  Money is not king and should not rule our lives, despite what we and others might think.  

8.  Understand that you are of extreme worth even if you have nothing.  

9.  Prepare for the worst and expect the best.  

10.  Pray for God to give you peace in your life and family. (I'm a Christian and my faith and trust are in God.)

I'll pray for you and your situation.  

Nelg

• Upvote 9

C'mon Luigi, let us all in on the joke. Your financial situation aside, you are kidding ........right??????

I am serious. I thought for sure we had a full blown RV at hand. Almost every Guru called it last night.

I was jumping for joy for all of us.

I usually research the Iraq news and business sites. I try to stay informed.

I admit...I was duped by the best.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

pretty sure luigi is laying on a think layer of sarcasm

Now you all know me better than that. Some people have said mean things to me but I try to respect other people and their views. They would not be here if they had nothing to contribute.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow...

People are so desperate.

Breaks my heart to see people so taken in by the lies.

Luigi I hope things work out for you but you would be better off maybe by not going to sites that spread these lies.

IMHO Dinar R ecaps and sites like that should be shut down by the FBI.  The damage done to families economically and the stress placed on people with the constant lies is horrible to witness.

:twocents:

it really is ... isn't there a way to notify google of illegal/dishonest activites taking place on a site and google will shut them down.  i mean something really needs to be done here at the minimum get google to reduce the sites ranking so that more newbies can't find it.

• Upvote 1

I know now some of my coworkers were given bad info about TerryK and his 800 group rate. They too were duped.

I promise I will find out the source of the e alert. It was not, I repeat, not TerryK.

There are imposters out there that use OOM and TNT Tony's name all the time to spread lies and to smear the Gurus.

TerryK would not do something like that. This is the lowest of the low down dirty tricks.

Luigi...get all the info you can get together on Terry K and where you got that info and call Wells Fargo and ask for their legal department and ask them.

Be sure to have any and all info on TerryK and where you heard this.

I am sure the legal department of Wells Fargo bank will be glad you called.

coolbeans why do you think the liars only talk about and promote wellsfargo and no other banks.  thats what i don't get.  is wellsfargo in on this scam?

I know now some of my coworkers were given bad info about TerryK and his 800 group rate. They too were duped.

I promise I will find out the source of the e alert. It was not, I repeat, not TerryK.

There are imposters out there that use OOM and TNT Tony's name all the time to spread lies and to smear the Gurus.

TerryK would not do something like that. This is the lowest of the low down dirty tricks.

hmmmm.... something is not adding up here luigi.  are you terryk? are you working for dumbrecaps? i smell something....

• Upvote 1

coolbeans why do you think the liars only talk about and promote wellsfargo and no other banks.  thats what i don't get.  is wellsfargo in on this scam?

hmmmm.... something is not adding up here luigi.  are you terryk? are you working for dumbrecaps? i smell something....

I am now convinced there never was a e alert with the 800 group rate.

Some of my coworkers and I were taken in by a prankster.

We had what appears to be faked e messages in our mail cubicle distribution boxes at work.

Someone took the time to make them appear genuine then prited and placed in our cubicles.

Someone is having a big laugh at us.

I was often ridiculed at work when I tried to spread the IQD gospel. I was laughed at and called gullable.

A few sneered behind my back. Some day I will cash out and they wont be laughing any more.

What a prank. I will get even one way or another should I find the prankster.

I cant proove it but I believe this was in house meaning at work.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1