Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please share the WF 800 number TerryK released.

Luigi1

dude. stop.

Where is the group rate?

Man u are gullible Luigi.

Rumor has it WF is taking in whales and tier one for pre RV group rates.

Where is the group rate?

Please share that info if you got it.

Where is the group rate?

Please share that info if you got it.

I stayed up all night waiting for the RV. Even TNT Tony said to take your phones to bed with you.

Man u are gullible Luigi.

I'm broke. I am desperate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

OMG dont be so gullible, WF doeesnt need us calling them either. When something happens you will hear on this site. Dont listen to TerryK EVER....

DONT LISTEN TO TERRYK

• Upvote 4

Wow...

People are so desperate.

Breaks my heart to see people so taken in by the lies.

Luigi I hope things work out for you but you would be better off maybe by not going to sites that spread these lies.

IMHO Dinar R ecaps and sites like that should be shut down by the FBI.  The damage done to families economically and the stress placed on people with the constant lies is horrible to witness.

:twocents:

• Upvote 11

Wow...

People are so desperate.

Luigi I hope things work out for you but you would be better off maybe by not going to sites that spread these lies.

IMHO Dinar R ecaps and sites like that should be shut down by the FBI.  The damage done to families economically and the stress placed on people with the constant lies is horrible to witness.

Coolbeans - I could not have said it any better - I wish some how that these sites would be shut down for ever - it's misleading people and their families.

• Upvote 4

Rumor some people got e mail alerts from TerryK if im not mistaking of the access code and 800 number to WF for cash in appointments.

Please share with the rest of us if you have that info. Thanks.

i hope your not serious. terryk? Really? If you believe him...then you need a psych eval
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow...

People are so desperate.

Thanks. Yes, I am desperate. When you are broke...it is easy to fall into that trap.

I really need this RV like so many others do.

• Upvote 1

its a lie.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...That' s taboo!

Thanks. Yes, I am desperate. When you are broke...it is easy to fall into that trap.

I really need this RV like so many others do.

Many of us are in critical financial conditions . Myself being one.... But please don't let that give away your intelligence. Not worth it. You're better than that.

• Upvote 3