Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Birthday party!!!!

Alex38

Is there some kind of guru online voting poll for "Top Guru of 2013"?  Tony must be trying for the top spot over Okie. 

Tony must have let all of the champagne bubbles go to his head literally.  Tony's little med pills will mix lovely with the champagne. 

***///

Hey ALEX... what's crackilatin'...?  We see you're STALKING ToeNailTony tonight....

Heh, heh, heh.....

wonder if he can feel your heavy Viking breath on his boney-assed chicken neck...? :lol:

Oh, man.... this fool better hope he NEVER runs into YOU in a dark alley on a moon-less night! :P

• Upvote 3

TNT TONY - I am going to dinner with my family for my son's birthday. All Intel says the Night is not over yet! Great Expectations! Everybody still happy! Champagne is on ICE! TNT Tony

So, to have a son would imply someone had to actually sleep with him? OMG

• Upvote 4

TNT TONY - I am going to dinner with my family for my son's birthday. All Intel says the Night is not over yet! Great Expectations! Everybody still happy! Champagne is on ICE! TNT Tony

I know what I'd like  to put on Ice ( I'm talking about  a particular Tony's body part).

Maybe he ran out of contraceptives and used a 25k Dinar note  instead.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

These gurus aren't even entertaining anymore. I used to get a laugh once in a while. Now just pure stupidity.

I'm with you on that. Used to have great laughs reading their B.S. Doesn't seem so funny anymore !!!!

***///

Hey ALEX... what's crackilatin'...?  We see you're STALKING ToeNailTony tonight....

Heh, heh, heh.....

wonder if he can feel your heavy Viking breath on his boney-assed chicken neck...? :lol:

Oh, man.... this fool better hope he NEVER runs into YOU in a dark alley on a moon-less night! :P

I tried to post something to him through * * * * * * * * * * * :rulez: ... but they never posted it! hahahahha... I want to tell him what I think of him!!! hahahaha

hahahahaha

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Reference to Other Dinar Site