Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here are the 217 Reps that voted to keep NSA surveillance

Looks like we need to some MAJOR house cleaning on both sides of he aisle---

Those who voted AGAINST ending NSA Domestic Surveillance:

Republicans: 134

Democrats: 83

Total: 217

-------------------------------------------------

Those who voted FOR ending NSA Domestic Surveillance:

Republicans: 94

Democrats: 111

Total: 205

------------------------------------------------

Click on the link folks, it's a few charts to view, and gives specific representative names:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-24/these-are-217-people-who-voted-preserve-nsa-surveillance

• Upvote 3

First the Ayes, or those who voted to end the NSA's surveillance activity. Republicans in roman, Democrats in italic, Independents underlined.

AYES_0.jpgAnd here are the 217 for whom "protection against terrorism" is of tantamount importance. Certainly more important than the privacy of US citizens.

NOES_0.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks gente and yota, atleast now we all have a starting point of the ones that need to be replaced in 2014, people in those states need to get busy now !! Thank God Mr. Bridenstine from OK voted correctly to defund the mess .

Looks like we need to some MAJOR house cleaning on both sides of he aisle---

Those who voted AGAINST ending NSA Domestic Surveillance:

Republicans: 134

Democrats: 83

Total: 217

-------------------------------------------------

Those who voted FOR ending NSA Domestic Surveillance:

Republicans: 94

Democrats: 111

Total: 205

------------------------------------------------

Click on the link folks, it's a few charts to view, and gives specific representative names:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-24/these-are-217-people-who-voted-preserve-nsa-surveillance

Oooohhhh....lok at all those Repug righties voting to keep spying....my... my.....

Guess all you righties on DV screaming for less government, getting D.C. out of our personal lives, stopping their power...well YOUR representatives just voted against you.

Imagine that.

They want to keep PROTECTING you against those nasty Muslims...LOL - when if you THINK you must know they are much more scared of YOU than they are scared of foreign interests and that's why they are spying on you domestically.

But don't think...LOL. Just tune into FOX.

• Downvote 8

Oooohhhh....lok at all those Repug righties voting to keep spying....my... my.....

Guess all you righties on DV screaming for less government, getting D.C. out of our personal lives, stopping their power...well YOUR representatives just voted against you.

Imagine that.

They want to keep PROTECTING you against those nasty Muslims...LOL - when if you THINK you must know they are much more scared of YOU than they are scared of foreign interests and that's why they are spying on you domestically.

I like your "Oh yeah, well....my uncle can take your uncle" approach.........Not!!    <_<   Whatever, keep on keepin on Prof.......you have tenure.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

I like your "Oh yeah, well....my uncle can take your uncle" approach.........Not!!    <_<   Whatever, keep on keepin on Prof.......you have tenure.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

Care to address the issue?

No I do not have tenure. I'm part time - have other vocations also. 

Care to argue against the numbers? Perhaps you think they are protecting you...LOL

Imagine that.

I didn't post this to start a Repub/Dem bash session, just to post the facts on who the culprits for the failed bill were. And on THIS bill yes, the Republicans seem to be voting against our Constitutional rights. As did almost as many Dems. BOTH parties are to fault. If you can ever get past the left/right paradigm, and see that we need an alternative to the two-party system that has done NOTHING but divide Americans, maybe then you can you can grow up, and hopefully contribute something useful. 

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 3

I didn't post this to start a Repub/Dem bash session, just to post the facts on who the culprits for the failed bill were. And on THIS bill yes, the Republicans seem to be voting against our Constitutional rights. As did almost as many Dems. BOTH parties are to fault. If you can ever get past the left/right paradigm, and see that we need an alternative to the two-party system that has done NOTHING but divide Americans, maybe then you can you can grow up, and hopefully contribute something useful. 

If you read my other posts from the past you would know I agree with you. The two party system is the trap.

But I am trying to wake up some of these people stuck in the media trap as well - who believe voting Repug. will save them.

• Downvote 3

Imagine that.

Go to hell you scumbag liberal

Go bow to your master Obama and kiss his @ss you scumbag.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Care to address the issue?

No I do not have tenure. I'm part time - have other vocations also. 

Care to argue against the numbers? Perhaps you think they are protecting you...LOL

Actually no.....I don't care to argue the numbers.  I personally couldn't care......one way or the other.  I am under no illusions that "the man" is going to come knocking at my door because of my texting habits.  I am a surveyor by trade and collect information concerning people's properties every day.  I also use domestic and russian satellite coverage for GPS data collection.  What are those satellites collecting from me in reciprocity?  Most people would cringe if they knew how much of their personal information is on a county Auditor's site for all to see......divorce papers, DD214, mortgage, deed, property taxes, bankruptcy, birth certificate.....2 minute search.  No harm, no foul here Hame.  I'm not looking to throw down.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

If you read my other posts from the past you would know I agree with you. The two party system is the trap.

But I am trying to wake up some of these people stuck in the media trap as well - who believe voting Repug. will save them.

Fair enough, I'm turning blue in the face trying to do the same...I just think the way you went about it causes someone to go instantly on the defensive, rather than just letting facts speak for themselves...take it easy..

Again, the facts are right there. I posted this so we can see who is voting against the Constitution...yelling at each other only means DC wins. They WANT us divided so they can continue to fleece us. Calling someone names is for fourth-graders...discussing this respectfully like adults is what we should be doing. Obama is just the puppet...wake up and look at who his true masters are. BANKERS!

• Upvote 3

Lets face facts, these fools in the state department have let into the United States so many terrorist trained individuals from every war torn corner of the world that they do REQUIRE watching. Had we declined to admit them in the first place I would say that spying on American citizens is wrong. 

If there is a conflict anywhere in the world, we are the only country stupid enough to allow them to seek refuge in our country.

...yelling at each other only means DC wins. They WANT us divided so they can continue to fleece us. Calling someone names is for fourth-graders...discussing this respectfully like adults is what we should be doing. Obama is just the puppet...wake up and look at who his true masters are. BANKERS!

Well said.

If I could just give YOU a LIFETIME of pluses...oh heck YOU have a LIFETIME OF IT ALREADY MY FRIEND!!!!!  GOD BLESS YOU.

GO RV, then BV 

Liberal BRAIN***D!

• Downvote 2

Fair enough, I'm turning blue in the face trying to do the same...I just think the way you went about it causes someone to go instantly on the defensive, rather than just letting facts speak for themselves...take it easy..

Again, the facts are right there. I posted this so we can see who is voting against the Constitution...yelling at each other only means DC wins. They WANT us divided so they can continue to fleece us. Calling someone names is for fourth-graders...discussing this respectfully like adults is what we should be doing. Obama is just the puppet...wake up and look at who his true masters are. BANKERS!

Gente

You are probably right - I get pretty sarcastic at times. Sorry.

I have been at this a long time - poli sci in college, professional environmentalist, activist, writer/journalist, professor at college

Used to work on Everglades issues in Miami - I've seen the issues and the politics from the inside and I am frustrated

with some of the attitudes here. Education is an issue. If people have not read of foreign policy, history and global politics, they have no context to analyze the kind of crap the media puts out. They really believe the spying is there to protect us. 

I am afraid FOX and the like have done their jobs well. Divide us all.

Shock and awe.

And guys........I DO NOT like Obama. So let's get this straight now. He is a puppet, as you say. The powers behind him, the bankers, the defense industry and the shadow power people...they are the problem.

Actually no.....I don't care to argue the numbers.  I personally couldn't care......one way or the other.  I am under no illusions that "the man" is going to come knocking at my door because of my texting habits.  I am a surveyor by trade and collect information concerning people's properties every day.  I also use domestic and russian satellite coverage for GPS data collection.  What are those satellites collecting from me in reciprocity?  Most people would cringe if they knew how much of their personal information is on a county Auditor's site for all to see......divorce papers, DD214, mortgage, deed, property taxes, bankruptcy, birth certificate.....2 minute search.  No harm, no foul here Hame.  I'm not looking to throw down.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Thanks Shabs. I appreciate the civil tone and good intentions.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1

Coolbeans...not so cool.

Guess you figure the mods won't boot you, calling names.

Perhaps not. 

Don't report it and then reply to it and then expect the MODS to clean up the mess.  Both sides stop the name calling and get back on topic or I will close this thread.

-

• Downvote 1

Times up. Clean out the cesspool! Gonna be real stinky. :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1