Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TonyTNT - Banks Will Be Open Until 11:00 Tonight !

DinarThug

United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon will visit the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) to commemorate NYSE Euronext joining the United Nations Sustainable Stock Exchanges (SSE) initiative, which explores how exchanges can work together with investors, regulators, and companies to enhance corporate transparency on environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) issues and encourage responsible long-term approaches to investment.

To mark the occasion, NYSE Euronext will host a high-level event, gathering senior executives...
  • Upvote 1

I am gonna start taking a shot of tequila before I open any thread that has Tony in the title... my hubby can blame Thuggie when he comes home to me plastered everyday! lol

Or thank him...lol :eyebrows:  :partyhat:

what a load of ******* horse ****!!!!! What an *******!!!!! LYING PIECE OF ****!!!!!

Calm my friend.....(snow pets alex.)

• Upvote 4

7-24-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony    Nothing has changed at the banks. Banks will be open until 11:00 tonight & will be taking calls for 72 hours, 24 hours a day.  People are in place right now, looking for this to be a great day in world history. [Everything is nearly done. What will it take to be completely done?Closing bell today at 4:00 EST, that's what I got.  [Will the final bell be the end?Yes, that is the plan to announce the global reset, a new forex or global forex that everyone will be on.  [When the global reset happens, when will the RV happen?I don't know if it will be before, during or after,  today.  Heard a specific time, but I won't say. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/155647-tonytnt-banks-will-be-open-until-1100-tonight/#ixzz2a1SiWQCW

=============================================================================================================================

Good 'ol Tony;

WRONG and FULL of CRAP as usual!

I am gonna start taking a shot of tequila before I open any thread that has Tony in the title... my hubby can blame Thuggie when he comes home to me plastered everyday! lol

bama... think about what you just said.. :unsure: .... "The clown made me do it"!!!!  :rolleyes:   :lol: 

• Upvote 1

LOL.............  :lmao:

That line of BS is bigger than the state of Texas! 

Let me assure everyone at Dinar Vets of something.   I work in banking.  The branches closed up at regular time; and I personally left around 5 pm today. 

The $5 to $8 rate .........  I'm laughing so hard I'm going to pee my pants. 

Mr. TNT is pumping harder than a Gulf of Mexico oil rig. 

Who honestly believes this BS.  :lmao:

• Upvote 1

The worst part is when they put him a straight jacket he will tell his sheep its a wraparound sports coat and they will believe him. And when it does not happen Im sure its because the U.N. figured out that Wells Fargo is owned by zombies. Sad, really sad.

Well.....Personally I'd love to see a Beavis & Butthead video where they "discuss" the IQD RV.

C/Mon. Nothing would beat Carpman from "Southpark" being a dinar dealer. LOL. I might even send them an email.

• Upvote 1

Tony is awesome!!! I really loved when the ISX was live on NASDAQ for 2 hours the other day, they must have been BET testing it ?  I personally saw the IQD fluctuate today between 1162$ and 1164$ spending most of the day at $1163$, but that $1162 was pretty exciting!!! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On the way home, after 11pm, I drove past 5 banks, none of which had a single car in their parking lots.........

Well Duh - Of Course They'd Be Closed AFTER 11pm ! :o

U Should've Had The Taxi Take U Home From The Bar At 10:45 ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

I don't post hardly anything as I read alot of what is being said and draw my own conclusions.  Honestly, I don't think ANYONE will KNOW for sure, until it happens...PERIOD!!!  I've got a son in Afghanistan...and he hasn't told me anything as he hasn't heard anything over there at all!  I know he is watching this also as he has his own package to exchange when it happens.

GuRu SmooRoo!  It really erks me that people do this over and over again... It really stresses a lot of people out who REALLY NEED this to happen...then SLAM...it doesnt!  Very bad taste if you ask me!  VERY BAD TASTE!  Quit playing with people's emotions!!!  Watch out buddy...I'll sic my chihuahua on you and bite your ankles!  :eyebrows:

At this point, anything he says, just goes in one ear and out the other although it is pretty comical how jovial he is about his "forecasts"!!!  He must be drinking a super concentrated batch of that special koolaid!  :blush:  and :twocents:   All it does is gets people worked up over nothing as if we don't have enough to worry about as it is in this country right now!!!

By the way....weren't any banks open until 11:00 pm where I live...

Let's hope it does happen soon... :confused2:

Robert

Edited by reb9201