Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TonyTNT - Banks Will Be Open Until 11:00 Tonight !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Holding Some Tic Tacs In Front Of A Fan After Emptying A Can Of Air Freshener On This !

7-24-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   It's a super fantastic day.  Monday we were supposed to look for meetings at the UN.  There have been a lot of meetings & negotiations going on at the UN.  I did say that when the US got on the same side as China & Russia things could happen.  As of yesterday all 3 are on one side of the fence.  The UN is announcing their new stock exchange.  They will announce the global reset...can't have an RV without it.  They are not going to come out and say a global reset took place, they will say something about the new forex and new investment opportunities & such.  Later on on money channels you will hear about countries resetting their currencies. 

7-24-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony    Nothing has changed at the banks. Banks will be open until 11:00 tonight & will be taking calls for 72 hours, 24 hours a day.  People are in place right now, looking for this to be a great day in world history. [Everything is nearly done. What will it take to be completely done?Closing bell today at 4:00 EST, that's what I got.  [Will the final bell be the end?Yes, that is the plan to announce the global reset, a new forex or global forex that everyone will be on.  [When the global reset happens, when will the RV happen?I don't know if it will be before, during or after,  today.  Heard a specific time, but I won't say. 

7-24-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   [Do you know what the rate is? I can tell you what they are looking at.  Between $5 and $8...today it jumped to $8.  D.C. said not the real rate, but we will love it when we see it. The dong jumped to $.90 this morning but we don't know if that is the real rate until it actually comes out.  [Can anything go bad today?Oh, yes, without a doubt.  We are preparing for both ways, but one part is giving me real confidence today.   [Do we know the exact time?]  Pretty much because we know they are to do something at the closing bell time at the NYSE.  No one knows everything, we will know more when the bell rings.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

7-24-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   [Do you know what the rate is? I can tell you what they are looking at.  Between $5 and $8...today it jumped to $8.

End Quote

He should have  been a politician.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

tony should have informed all the UK banks ..... they all closed 7 hours ago at 5 pm

maybe tomorrow yeah tony yeah ..... it's always tomorrow with tony.

I really hope nobody believes a single word this _______ (insert insult) has to say .

Some will.

• Upvote 1

..." No one knows everything, we will know more when the bell rings."

***///

The only bells this ding-dong hears are the ones in is head. :eek:

Why this kook hasn't been hauled off in a straight jacket yet boggles OUR minds! :confused2:

This fool COMPLETELY misinterpreted the UN info re: Iraq and grew one helluva whopper out

of it that few can stomach or digest. <_<

ToeNailTony is a bottom-feeder.

• Upvote 3

Wouldn't you all just crap your pants if it turned out to be true :) wouldn't that be great!

well if you make the same prediction every day your eventually going to be right ......... What get's to me is we have all had to see this crap for years now.

• Upvote 3

I am a newbie and dont believe anything Tony says, who could anyone believe

Awesome Stuie and Brian avatar/pic?  You could become the Anti-Guru if you have Stuie Saying "You got my RV huh? I need it now! Where is m RV man?" and Label Brian a Guru!!!  A lot of people on this site Will Relate!

• Upvote 2

Awesome Stuie and Brian avatar/pic?  You could become the Anti-Guru if you have Stuie Saying "You got my RV huh? I need it now! Where is m RV man?" and Label Brian a Guru!!!  A lot of people on this site Will Relate!

Well.....Personally I'd love to see a Beavis & Butthead video where they "discuss" the IQD RV.

• Upvote 2

I got a message saying TerryK has the WF 800 group rate code right now.

I been looking in the internet for that link. No luck.

Can someone please help me if they have such info. Thanks.

What is the code and 800 number?

Your actually Looking ? .

You seriously think you will find it ?.

Luigi Luigi Luigi  

This has the ring of truth to it to you? 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Im not laughing at you Luigi 

Well ya I guess I am 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I think I hear the clown laughing too

Bad clown

laughing_clown.jpg

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1