Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey guys like it or not God is slowly returning

Heavyduty053

For those of you who have not read or heard, the State of Mississippi had voted to return God to their state. They are tired of being held hostage to a blind minority of atheists. They finally realized that their state and our country was slowly slipping over a cliff being pushed by people who wanting Satan to rule. They didn't care about what the ACLU (American communist lawyers union) think about it more. It's time for other states to fall in line and do the same.

Write or email or call your representative or senator in your state and tell them to look at what Mississippi has done and ask them to grow some guts and do the same. I already have for Alabama.  If we are going to change the way our govt does things then it needs to start in each state.  God is waiting to see what you are going to do with this opportunity.

• Upvote 12

Only the love of the Almighty God can defeat the tyranny of the wicked and the destructive power of selfishness and hate.  Apart from the mercy of God there is no other source of hope for mankind.  Mankind will not have peace until we turn our trust to God. 

I implore mercy for ourselves and the whole world.  Join Christ and I in prayer:

In the name of Jesus Christ crucified and risen from the dead, in the spirit of his messianic mission, which endures in the works of mankind, we lift up our voices and plead: that the love which is in the Father may once again be revealed at this stage of history and that through the work of The Son and The Holy Spirit, that may be shown to be more powerful than evil: more powerful than sin and death. Amen

Heavy thank you for bringing your post over to us.  It is post like this that we need to hear about.  This is vital to our rebuilding our relationship with Christ.  Christians need to hear and read that Christians are standing strong in unity to fight evil. 

• Upvote 6

Only the love of the Almighty God can defeat the tyranny of the wicked and the destructive power of selfishness and hate.  Apart from the mercy of God there is no other source of hope for mankind.  Mankind will not have peace until we turn our trust to God. 

I implore mercy for ourselves and the whole world.  Join Christ and I in prayer:

In the name of Jesus Christ crucified and risen from the dead, in the spirit of his messianic mission, which endures in the works of mankind, we lift up our voices and plead: that the love which is in the Father may once again be revealed at this stage of history and that through the work of The Son and The Holy Spirit, that may be shown to be more powerful than evil: more powerful than sin and death. Amen

Heavy thank you for bringing your post over to us.  It is post like this that we need to hear about.  This is vital to our rebuilding our relationship with Christ.  Christians need to hear and read that Christians are standing strong in unity to fight evil. 

Patty this should not only wake people up that has been lacking, it should manifest hope in mankind ability to do right......But everyone needs to bring this to the attention of their legistlators not Washington....but your states.....IF states change and overthrow some of these satanic evils one by one then the feds will have no power to run over them......It is we the People that is going to have to ban together and make it happen......I have already emailed mine and also sent him messages on facebook......most are on there.

• Upvote 2

Patty this should not only wake people up that has been lacking, it should manifest hope in mankind ability to do right......But everyone needs to bring this to the attention of their legistlators not Washington....but your states.....IF states change and overthrow some of these satanic evils one by one then the feds will have no power to run over them......It is we the People that is going to have to ban together and make it happen......I have already emailed mine and also sent him messages on facebook......most are on there.

Your absolutely correct. I've contacted my representatives many times and still do.  But it can be frustrating because I get the same general response letter back from them, sometimes I wonder if they are hearing my voice. I will be persistence in my contacting them, I will not give up. 

Jonjon brought over an excellent piece called "A Voice Crying in CyberSpace" in DinarMillionaire's thread "Speaking My Mind"  now this is a plan I will follow. 

• Upvote 2

For those of you who have not read or heard, the State of Mississippi had voted to return God to their state. They are tired of being held hostage to a blind minority of atheists. They finally realized that their state and our country was slowly slipping over a cliff being pushed by people who wanting Satan to rule. They didn't care about what the ACLU (American communist lawyers union) think about it more. It's time for other states to fall in line and do the same.

Write or email or call your representative or senator in your state and tell them to look at what Mississippi has done and ask them to grow some guts and do the same. I already have for Alabama.  If we are going to change the way our govt does things then it needs to start in each state.  God is waiting to see what you are going to do with this opportunity.

Awesome, let's all get Satan & Obama and his clowns out of office ASAP!!!!!

• Upvote 2

God has always been there.  He did not move. We did.  

It's time that WE get back to GOD!  It's called REPENTANCE.  

Amen Nelg, it is we who clutter our minds with worldly things and push God to the side. When this happens Satan walks right in and over time changes your thinking order.......God will come back if we pray hard enough, stand together long enough, and seek his guidance.

• Upvote 1