Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT - There is NOT a Forex "Director"

GPCarter

Someone shared a rumor with me today that said some nonsense and BS about the RV being submitted to the "Director of Forex". Since I am a forex trader, I am writing this post to inform everyone to not believe that. There is NOT a director of forex. That is some made up broker nonsense. It is obvious that whomever made that title up has absolutely no experience in currency trading or how the forex market is set up.

I challenge whomever came up with the rumor to show us all just exactly WHO the supposed director of forex is. I guarantee you that can't because that position does not exist. There are of course presidents, vice presidents, directors and other positions that are held within companies such as forex brokerages, forex companies and banks but those entities are PARTICIPANTS in the forex market. They participate and do not control, regulate or supervise the market. There is no one who is some "director" over the entire, world-wide forex market. That is the dumbest thing I have heard so far.

Forex is NOT an entity or agency. It is a 100% decentralized market because there is no one physical location where investors go to buy or sell currencies. Unlike in trading stocks or futures, you don't need to go through a centralized exchange like the New York Stock Exchange. The forex market is not like the NYSE that has a board of directors or the Commodity Markets that has the office of the Executive director.

Edited by GPCarter
  • Upvote 6

Good stuff. Wish you would post more often!

I used to post a lot of forex-related stuff. Then for some mysterious reason I was placed on Mod review. When I was under Mod review there were times when I would type out these elaborate posts only to have them not appear on the site. I got tried of putting in that time only to have posts not appear so I stopped sharing. I tried for months to figure out WHY I was placed on Mod review. I had not attacked another member, did not say anything racist, did not sell anything etc. I tried again recently to see what went wrong by submitting a post to the support form. Apparently that worked since I was able to post.

• Upvote 5

Good to see you back GPCarter, I still remember some of your old posts ..... very informative, I used to look forward to them... then bam! you were gone, guess we know why now.

Good to have you back.

Which one of the Guru's said there was a director of FOREX lol  ....... thats the funniest thing I've heard all day

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you were able to post, as well. I'm a new member to this site but have been reading posts for quite a while on DV. The reason I joined is that this site tends to have more credible people posting than others. Although the members often don't agree with each other, they also don't tolerate a lot of the useless nonsense posted at the other sites.

I used to post a lot of forex-related stuff. Then for some mysterious reason I was placed on Mod review. When I was under Mod review there were times when I would type out these elaborate posts only to have them not appear on the site. I got tried of putting in that time only to have posts not appear so I stopped sharing. I tried for months to figure out WHY I was placed on Mod review. I had not attacked another member, did not say anything racist, did not sell anything etc. I tried again recently to see what went wrong by submitting a post to the support form. Apparently that worked since I was able to post.

I'm sorry to hear you were placed on Mod review. Glad they got you out of it..

glad to see ya back 

Absolutely.

Wow, that's insane. So many others on this site get away with a plethora of things without even so much as a warning. Heck sometimes, their negative counts are reset!

Well, there are people who like your posts, especially the forex stuff! An insight in to that is always great. :tiphat: