Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 7-24-2013

TexasGranny

I don't see why they would need a rate to pass it since any distributions could simply be based on percentages and not a specific dinar amount. For example, if they said the Kurds were getting 20%,  it does not matter what the IQD is worth because they get 20% of whatever the value is.

You ARE so right!

HCL should have NO effect on the timing of an RV. The CBI is not involved.

They are moving oil and distributing proceeds based on existing law and it is working.

Holding out for a bigger portion is just a political play by the Kurds. It makes them look good in from of their people. Shows as their power to hold against Bagdad.

The absolute magnitude of the economic revelations that will occur as Irag and other countries adjust their currencies against the dollar astound me.  This once in a life time event makes me giddy.  I just learned of Adam Montana and already appreciate his commen sense attitude.  I also am very pleased about having another alternative to converting my dinars to dollars, when appropriate.  Thanks for setting up this sensible system in the face of this staggering opportunity so the burden of expectation can be born a little easier.

Cordially,

Davidedward