Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate Will Improve Soon, Says Finance Committee Member

The Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate Will Improve Soon, Says Finance Committee Member

July 23, 2013

Finance Committee Member says IQD exchange rate will improve soon

Anticipating Financial Committee member MP, Kurdistan Coalition, Delair Qadir, Iraqi dinar exchange rate improved significantly against the US dollar after some measures have been taken by the Central Bank of Iraq and of the provisions of Chapter VII.

Qadir stated, “The Central Bank would take new procedures and controls which will support the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar, which would be a correction of errors that occurred during the past period and the Bank that led to the relatively low price of the dinar.”

He further added, “The departure of Iraq from Chapter VII of the UN contribute significantly to support the dinar exchange rate because it will stimulate trade and economic movement of the country with various countries of the world so it will reflect positively on the dinar exchange rate against foreign currencies.”

Recently, the Central bank of Iraq has stated that it is considering adopting some new plans and procedures to support and stabilize the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar.

In recent times, sharp drop in the price of Iraqi dinar has been recorded. Due to the hike of the price of essential commodities, which was the aftermath of the declination of exchange of Dinar against dollars, Central Bank of Iraq was urged by several groups of the people of Iraq to take swift measures to stable Iraqi currency.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/en/2013/07/23/24604/finance-committee-member-says-iqd-exchange-rate-will-improve-soon.aspx

• Upvote 7

IQD to witness biggest improvement over the next few days, says CBI and committee members

Parliamentary sources confirmed the economic, Tuesday, that the price of the Iraqi dinar will rise against the dollar’s decline in the coming days in the light of the steps taken by the Central Bank of Iraq.

A source in the Iraqi Central Bank for “obelisk”, “The parliamentary officials and economists praised the decline witnessed by the exchange rate of the dollar and the high price of the Iraqi dinar in the light of the steps taken by the Iraqi Central Bank and banks in this area, which is reflected in this activity.”

The source added that “it is expected to continue this decline of the dollar and that the Iraqi witness Iraqi dinar biggest improvement over the next few days, according to the Central Bank and indicators of market movement.”

Recommended that a report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Tuesday, Iraq pace of structural reform to boost growth and job creation in the private sector, and the need to continue the good governance of foreign reserves at the Central Bank of Iraq and the Development Fund for Iraq.

The banking source familiar confirmed for “obelisk” in (19 of July of this), that the Association of Iraqi banks agreed with the Central Bank to reduce the dollar exchange rate cash to 1180 dinars instead of 1184 Iraqi dinars as of last Sunday, with the expectation that you responded to all banks For this initiative, he pointed out that this reduction will bring great benefit to the citizen.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&ei=WokBTPOiJZX4Na-tsTs&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.almasalah.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx%3FNewsID%3D14708

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They are saying it will return to what it was when Shab's was kicked out.

Where did you see that in this article? Funny, I've looked over it closely... And have not been able to find that statement! You must have one of those new computer monitors that allows people to see "secret Intel" hidden in messages!! I think Okie, Tony, and a bunch of others have this same new high tech monitor!! That must be where they get all of their Intel that is always so "spot on"!! God bless!! JK of course!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IQD to witness biggest improvement over the next few days, says CBI and committee members

Parliamentary sources confirmed the economic, Tuesday, that the price of the Iraqi dinar will rise against the dollar’s decline in the coming days in the light of the steps taken by the Central Bank of Iraq.

A source in the Iraqi Central Bank for “obelisk”, “The parliamentary officials and economists praised the decline witnessed by the exchange rate of the dollar and the high price of the Iraqi dinar in the light of the steps taken by the Iraqi Central Bank and banks in this area, which is reflected in this activity.”

The source added that “it is expected to continue this decline of the dollar and that the Iraqi witness Iraqi dinar biggest improvement over the next few days, according to the Central Bank and indicators of market movement.”

Recommended that a report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Tuesday, Iraq pace of structural reform to boost growth and job creation in the private sector, and the need to continue the good governance of foreign reserves at the Central Bank of Iraq and the Development Fund for Iraq.

The banking source familiar confirmed for “obelisk” in (19 of July of this), that the Association of Iraqi banks agreed with the Central Bank to reduce the dollar exchange rate cash to 1180 dinars instead of 1184 Iraqi dinars as of last Sunday, with the expectation that you responded to all banks For this initiative, he pointed out that this reduction will bring great benefit to the citizen.

Now I like this Post better, now if we can get 1 to 1,  ill get off this ride.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&ei=WokBTPOiJZX4Na-tsTs&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.almasalah.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx%3FNewsID%3D14708

The banking source familiar confirmed for “obelisk” in (19 of July of this), that the Association of Iraqi banks agreed with the Central Bank to reduce the dollar exchange rate cash to 1180 dinars instead of 1184 Iraqi dinars as of last Sunday, with the expectation that you responded to all banks For this initiative, he pointed out that this reduction will bring great benefit to the citizen.http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&ei=WokBTPOiJZX4Na-tsTs&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.almasalah.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx%3FNewsID%3D14708

I like this!! There is no "soon" in it!! It actually says "in the next fews days"!! Now that's what I want to see!! God bless!!
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

First, this is an old article, But anyhow wish I had a dollar for every time I heard the words SOON and VERY SOON, I wouldn't need a RV.. :eyebrows: 

Yea "soon" stock would be nice about now or "the coming days" too.

Edited by bigwave
  • Upvote 1

Where did you see that in this article? Funny, I've looked over it closely... And have not been able to find that statement! You must have one of those new computer monitors that allows people to see "secret Intel" hidden in messages!! I think Okie, Tony, and a bunch of others have this same new high tech monitor!! That must be where they get all of their Intel that is always so "spot on"!! God bless!! JK of course!!

Wow,I havent posted in a while because I forgot what it was like.  IMO they want to stabilize the value in the 1100's against the dollar.  Anyway, we will see if I am correct.lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1