Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News CBI sells 175million on Tuesday

gggold

whatthe somebody on here informed me that they sell dinar for food and supplys,i was worried aswell wondering why auctions are being held 2 sell summit that could be RV at anytime,they are diluting there currency which cant be good. I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHERE ALL THE MONEY WILL COME FROM TO PAY EVERYONE IF THIS EXPLODES.

You are not stupid. Broad Brush..... It's the method CBI uses to float the NID at current levels. i.e. Manipulating the supply and demand of NID. If someone has a better explaination, please proceed. This subject has been the topic of many chats and I have yet to hear a clear explaination of the details. Some call this activity a "dirty float" of the Dinar. Sorry.... Best I can do.

well, my understanding of the "how are they going to pay for it" is that "they" don't pay for it. noone dips in to iraq's bank and says, i'm givin' you a 25k dinar note, now give me 25k dollars. i know, "where does the money come from?". since i don't have a better explanation, i think it's all just numbers and it is what it is. it's electronic. i'm sure real smart folks on here will have a better explanation...thanks in advance.