Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Redneck Mouse Trap

Nelg

Redneck Mouse Trap you got to see this!!  
This is the best mousetrap I have ever used, 5 gal bucket with a gal of RV antifreeze dumped in the bottom,  plastic bottle with a coat hanger thru it and some peanut butter on the middle of the bottle.

Lean a board up against the side and it works all year without checking it and no smell

I love rednecks, they are the most ingenious group of people i have ever seen.  

Redneck Mouse Trap

redneck-mousetrap-44323.gif
  • Upvote 8

Redneck Mouse Trap you got to see this!!  
This is the best mousetrap I have ever used, 5 gal bucket with a gal of RV antifreeze dumped in the bottom,  plastic bottle with a coat hanger thru it and some peanut butter on the middle of the bottle.

Lean a board up against the side and it works all year without checking it and no smell

I love rednecks, they are the most ingenious group of people i have ever seen.  

Redneck Mouse Trap

redneck-mousetrap-44323.gif

The naacp, sharpton, jackson, obama, holder, etc... will say that this mouse trap is RACIST due to it's name...REDNECK MOUSE TRAP! LOL.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The naacp, sharpton, jackson, obama, holder, etc... will say that this mouse trap is RACIST due to it's name...REDNECK MOUSE TRAP! LOL.

It is a ratist trap. That's why none of them will come around.  

That is a cool trap. I really like the bottle. My hubby has a similiar one he has been using for years with a 5 gal bucket. Normally he doesn't have anything in the bottom and releases the mice out into the woods but last year they seemed to think our shed was going to be their whole family's house so we ended up using snap traps and the bucket with water in the bottom. Not sure what the RV antifreeze does....does it kill them quicker?