Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - Return Of The Real Value Of The Iraqi Dinar To The Dollar !

DinarThug

Alex isn't my real name.

LadyGracesDaddy is my real name, at least that's what everyone calls me now.  :lol:

As a VIP, OSI PLATINUM member here I can testify some to the quality of what Adam

is offering. Top notch stuff! NO WE DON'T TALK ABOUT IT IN THESE FORUMS.

But let me say this, if your not going that route with Adam then you will most likely

end up broke within a few yrs while the rest of us who did follow that route will have

greatly increased our wealth. For us the RV is not the end but the beginning or our ride. 

:twothumbs:  :backflip:   

• Upvote 7

BTW: Bumper64 is NOT my real name!!!  :confused2:  B)

Nooooooo.... say it ain't so big guy....  :blink:  Maybe it's Bumper52?... or sumthin like that ...right???   :rolleyes: 

Btw...anybody who wants to "make Bumpers day"... go right ahead and try!!!   :cowboy:   ;) 

• Upvote 1

Yup. me too. Ezra ain't my real name. Pound is actually my middle name, but with a last name like cake, you can understand the need for discretion. Just liked the way Ezra sounded in front of it...I did contemplate once changing the last name to sterling, but that wouldn't have worked either...

You read ( again) my mind.. I thought when you said your real name is not Pound that it could be Sterling instead.

Here in Italy I know of someone whose name is Franco Francese which means French Franc.

And also someone by the name of Marco Tedesco ( Deutsch Mark).

Edited by umbertino

LadyGracesDaddy is my real name, at least that's what everyone calls me now.  :lol:

As a VIP, OSI PLATINUM member here I can testify some to the quality of what Adam

is offering. Top notch stuff! NO WE DON'T TALK ABOUT IT IN THESE FORUMS.

But let me say this, if your not going that route with Adam then you will most likely

end up broke within a few yrs while the rest of us who did follow that route will have

greatly increased our wealth. For us the RV is not the end but the beginning or our ride. 

:twothumbs:  :backflip:   

Couldn't agree with you more!!

As my dearly loved father used to say "only mad dogs and englishmen go out in the heat of the day",

or come after Adam on DV.....HaHa

So did our so bright mad dog get bumped, Bumper64? I vote a permanent bump!

Edited by wpsmit
  • Upvote 3

As my dearly loved father used to say "only mad dogs and englishmen go out in the heat of the day",

He got the  :butt-kicking:   :cigar:  :bump:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mad Dogs & Englishmen was the Band  Joe Cocker used to perform with back in the 70's. They  toured the States around '71 or '72... Saw the tour documentary. Rita Coolidge was with them .

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I joined after 3 years on the sideline to get educated or entertained.Stating an obvious fact that a sites owner uses "a name" makes me no more comfortable about this speculation nor does it make me laugh. How innapropriate and trite. Absolutely,positively ,definately guaranteed have to my knowledge not been spewed by this sites staff. Unique? Unfortunately yes. There exists a multitude of sites leading with absolutes that don't exist. I for one honestly don't think the CBI knows what they want.How can someone else.Not that the owner cares but I kinda like his approach to his business and certainly respect it. Being said many would consider me a chicken due to the fact that I'd cash out 90% at a penny after adding Adam's advice on the best and fastest way. That's just me,lots of responsibilities. I'm too new to have earned the right to call this my site-maybe someday.The fact that the leader of by far the most educated membership any where got lumped long ago with inferences was just wrong.Sam was wrong.As sharp as he is ,is as wrong as he was. Adam I trust allmost no one. Should I reach 3X-5X it will be because of your balance of 1000-1s and "fibs" actual positive posts of 466-1.Enough to get my daughter through Harvard.Max out good people .P.S. Between Yota and Sandfly I save thousands per year in newspapers,and by 7AM.Thanks again.

My real name is Chuck and as you can see me on Burn Notice. This is my last season. It has been a H@ll of a ride, but it is all about the timing. My last season on Burn Notice and the first season of an RV. I will be heading out of the country. Summers in the Med and winters in the Carb. Thanks to Adam, I will be doing some global investing and enjoying my military pension. Hope to see a few of you along the way. This has been a  good group. So give yourselves a hand. :bravo:  

• Upvote 1

My real name is Chuck and as you can see me on Burn Notice. This is my last season. It has been a H@ll of a ride, but it is all about the timing. My last season on Burn Notice and the first season of an RV. I will be heading out of the country. Summers in the Med and winters in the Carb. Thanks to Adam, I will be doing some global investing and enjoying my military pension. Hope to see a few of you along the way. This has been a  good group. So give yourselves a hand. :bravo:

Sounds like you know something is about to happen.

Sounds like you know something is about to happen.

He does, it's called the hundredth monkey syndrome. The theory being that 

there is some unseen global conscious that seems to connect us all. When 

an event of major proportions is about to take place then unknowingly people

will know something is about to happen. I have seen people that NEVER believed

this was a serious investment recently change there minds. For no apparent reason.

And I have no reservations about saying that this thing is fast coming to and end.

As I tell all my friends, we've reached the hundredth monkey.  And when that happens 

you are only a few days of that event. 

Whats my name puddin tain, ask me again I tell you the same.   Yuk, yuk, yuk. woo woo woo. Nah wise guy.

Seriously, de-dollarise Iraq yes. How, by making the IQD more valuable than the USD inside Iraq and by default also in the world. Of course after keeping the value of the IQD down at an artificially low value (like China) inorder to build up the country's infrastructure across the board in all economic markets (housing, oil, agriculture and more) in a manner that is cheaper for the GOI to accomplish . Collaspe the value of the US Dollar as a world wide accepted and valued currancy not on your life. Its just about competition. WE will compete. What will make the USD weak in the world of competition? Not drilling for oil within the US, Canada, Australia; ie not competing with ME countries. Trying to print more USD to print ourselves out of the economic troubles we are in. Things like this WILL weaken the world wide value of the USD. So lets not do that any more.

But bring on the competition, thats what capitalism is all about. That is what made this country great once. That is what will make this country great again. Go RV asap.