Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - Return Of The Real Value Of The Iraqi Dinar To The Dollar !

DinarThug

Iam just exposing a scam....you think adam is his real name ???

is gold or silver your real name?

Just sayin! Careful who you disrespect here, because these are some very intelligent people on DV, and if I were you, I would avoid trying to match wits with them!

JMHO!

Go RV OR RI Soon!

• Upvote 9

More evidence of the VALIDITY of my policy.

Which is as follows:

I tend to IGNORE the opinions of anyone who is NOT

a VIP, PLATINUM, DINARIFIED, OSI member.

Mister indecisive,

You GET what you pay for

and since you aren't paying anything,

you'll get about what it sounds like you deserve.

By the way, INDECISION is THE NUMBER ONE KILLER IN THE WORLD.

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 7

Thanks for bringing it Thug!

As for silverorgold or goldorsilver ..... I feel a boot coming on :butt-kicking:  or was it a moon? :moon-from-car: 

Either way name calling is against the :rulez:  and rude but messing with Adam?  Here? Really?  Son, you're just stupid.  Have a great day!  I would suggest selling today to save yourself from the "scam".  Maybe gold or silver is just the thing for you.

• Upvote 5

Love us some Bond Lady... and this is not a far fetched conclusion at all... makes ya think twice about just cashin' out and sittin' on a pile of USD... better to reinvest in some other more stable investment or shelter of some kind.  Thanks B.L.... you still got it!!!  :eyebrows: 

Thanks Thug for bringin' this over... again... your on the top of your game my friend!!!  ;) 

It takes a lot to get me riled.... but why, why, why the heyall are you here??? :shrug: ... go find someone else to puke on.... PLEASE!!!   <_< 

• Upvote 3

No one who is halfway intelligent would give out their real name.  Especially someone that runs a huge website like this.  He knows that if he did, some crazy person would find him and sit outside his house everyday like Tony TNT at Wells Fargo waiting for his next chat.  It's easy to find everything about anyone on the internet, people have to be careful.  For instance I'm a banker by profession, if I gave out my real name people would be able to locate me then I'd be getting calls everyday regarding what the "banks" have heard.  Several people are desperate and desperate people do desperate things.  Sites do cost money to run, also extra people to help, and time.  If people want to pay extra to have more bells and whistles for the VIP, I see nothing wrong with that.  Definitely not a scam...it takes a lot of time and effort to run a website.  We are blessed to be able to converse for free...he could charge everyone.  I like Bondlady, I just feel different on a few things but she does do her research in some areas.  I think she lacks some business knowledge, but mine is going to end up costing me around 80,000.00 so hell she's probably better off with the way the economy is going.  Wish I would of stopped at my bachelors.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No one who is halfway intelligent would give out their real name.  Especially someone that runs a huge website like this.  He knows that if he did, some crazy person would find him and sit outside his house everyday like Tony TNT at Wells Fargo waiting for his next chat.  It's easy to find everything about anyone on the internet, people have to be careful.  For instance I'm a banker by profession, if I gave out my real name people would be able to locate me then I'd be getting calls everyday regarding what the "banks" have heard.  Several people are desperate and desperate people do desperate things.  Sites do cost money to run, also extra people to help, and time.  If people want to pay extra to have more bells and whistles for the VIP, I see nothing wrong with that.  Definitely not a scam...it takes a lot of time and effort to run a website.  We are blessed to be able to converse for free...he could charge everyone.  I like Bondlady, I just feel different on a few things but she does do her research in some areas.  I think she lacks some business knowledge, but mine is going to end up costing me around 80,000.00 so hell she's probably better off with the way the economy is going.  Wish I would of stopped at my bachelors.

Naaaa its all good.  I realize sometimes it might not be better to have more knowledge, or it seems that way, in the end it is worth the trip.  

Okay my name is not Zigmiester....I am sorry.  It is true.  I do have a last name which the royal family does not.  Just something I noticed yesterday.

Alex is Alex, has an awesome wife with a sense of funny, which ya always appreciate but I don't feel like showing up at his place in my RV.  

I do not care what Adam Montana's real name is because I might show up at his house in my RV.  Just saying. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for bringing this over clown!

I hope BL is right!

I've always stated that the Dinar will be well above $3.00, for these main reasons:

1. An eye catcher for all who hold Dinars around the globe to cash-in their 25,000, 10,000, and 5,000 Dinars...so that Iraq can get rid of all the Dinars printed back in 2003 and start using the newer less "000" Dinars.

2. Too proud to be too less than Kuwait or any other Arabic countries in the region, so they want their Dinars to be as strong (if not stronger in  the near future) than other countries.

3. They owe it to their people...after years of suffering from the likes of Saddam.

4. Re-build their country as soon as possible to attract Tourist and Investors from around the globe.

I agree with all of your logic, rationale, and #'s, I am just not sure rationale and logic can be attributed to the ME. May it be so, $3.30+/- RI!  :twothumbs:

:nothingtoadd: ...Doesn't warrant a response (other that this)

As If U Should Talk - Ur Confused As To Whether Ur Gold Or Silvia ! :o

costume-man-dressed-as-wonder-woman-gros

:D     :D   :D

I am confused? Is that G&S or AM?  :lol:

is gold or silver your real name?

Just sayin! Careful who you disrespect here, because these are some very intelligent people on DV, and if I were you, I would avoid trying to match wits with them!

JMHO!

Go RV OR RI Soon!

It is not polite to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed person. We who know are charged with looking after those who are not.

More evidence of the VALIDITY of my policy.

Which is as follows:

I tend to IGNORE the opinions of anyone who is NOT

a VIP, PLATINUM, DINARIFIED, OSI member.

Mister indecisive,

You GET what you pay for

and since you aren't paying anything,

you'll get about what it sounds like you deserve.

By the way, INDECISION is THE NUMBER ONE KILLER IN THE WORLD.

Good policy on this site! :bravo:

• Upvote 4

Yup. me too. Ezra ain't my real name. Pound is actually my middle name, but with a last name like cake, you can understand the need for discretion. Just liked the way Ezra sounded in front of it...I did contemplate once changing the last name to sterling, but that wouldn't have worked either...

• Upvote 2

Bye, bye Gold...nice knowing you...NOT

I feel a BUMP coming on...

Thanks for bringing it Thug!

As for silverorgold or goldorsilver ..... I feel a boot coming on :butt-kicking:  or was it a moon? :moon-from-car:

Either way name calling is against the :rulez:  and rude but messing with Adam?  Here? Really?  Son, you're just stupid.  Have a great day!  I would suggest selling today to save yourself from the "scam".  Maybe gold or silver is just the thing for you.

You are both SO CORRECT!!  

He was looking to cause trouble and he found it so  :butt-kicking:

BTW: Bumper64 is NOT my real name!!!  :confused2:  B)

• Upvote 4