Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - Return Of The Real Value Of The Iraqi Dinar To The Dollar !

DinarThug

Bond lady usually brings some well thought out info, and ideas from breaking down these articles that seem to be all saying the exact same thing!! I believe she has hit the nail on the head with the breakdown of this one. This is exactly what they desire..get rid of the dollar..and make the world realize that the dinar is the most valuable currency in the world!! It was stated a long time ago that things would get absolutely crazy, and there would appear to be such chaos and confusion coming out of Iraq that it would appear as if nothing were going to happen anytime soon...but lo and behold...from out of all the smoke and confusion, the revaluation...or reinstatement of the real value of the dinar would simply pop out and take us all by surprise!!! I believe that is precisely where we are at right now!! And we should see this at any given moment!! No matter what..I'm in for the entire ride....but, with all of my heart...I believe we are at the very end! And if this article was given a precise translation..I believe we will see that they are in fact planning on bringing it right back to the real rate..$3.33! JMHO...God bless!!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

This is starting to sound like all the hog wash we have been seeing for the last 3-4 years! ....Yes, I do think it may RV sometime..Do I think it will THIS year?...NO...Next year?..Better chance.....Just my thoughts, But I hope I am wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Here Is The Link To This Same Article Being Discussed By BondLady In The DV News Section With 4 Pages Of Comments And Over 18 Plusses ...

star_big.png
POPULAR

The collapse of the dollar exchange rate expectations in Iraq

07/23/2013

fgs.jpg

• Upvote 1

Broadcasting While Reading The Dollar Menu At The Baghdad McDonald's !

[bondLady] Expectations the dollar collapse in Iraq

07/23/2013 ty elizabeth

On 2013-07-23 | Writer Eman Kassem | Hits 42 | Alalam

Expect a number of financial experts and economy with the collapse of the dollar is not at the global level because he is still master of the currencies in most countries but at the level of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, we hope to return Iraqi dinar exchange rate versus $ 3.3 but this dream was difficult and elusive, impossible to achieve under global variables but achievable to get to equal one dollar rate for the dinar.

There are expectations for the possible return of Iraqi dinar force hope to achieve this dream and how we interpret the exchange rate so alarming in the country of its wealth, these expectations were built on expert perceptions of the Iraq exit and a summary of the provisions of Chapter VII are doomed to achieve reform and economic stability and to achieve all of the goals, in particular the return of the Iraqi dinar to the real strength of this vision and perceptions should be accompanied by better performance and selfless and efficient departments.

The stability of exchange rates is one of the most important means to achieve economic stability, the Central Bank and the banks responsibility for achieving the goal of price stability and the return of the real value of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar collapses reality in front of our national currency.  LINK

BondLady] The stability of exchange rates is one of the most important means to achieve economic stability, the Central Bank and the banks responsibility for achieving the goal of price stability and the return of the real value of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar collapses reality in front of our national currency.

[bondLady] anyone get this ?

[lightingcslt] yep,  BondLady it will gradually go to 3.3 in three years

[bondLady] read the last paragraph,  forget the 3.3   Read the last paragraph and the return of the real value of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar collapses reality in front of our national currency.

[lightingcslt] to make the dollar collapse

[bondLady] and the return of the real value of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar collapses reality in front of our national currency.

[bondLady] to the dollar

[lightingcslt] yes

[bondLady] collapses ! collapses !

[lightingcslt] in other words good bye dollar

[bondLady] in other words, they come out with the new rate and watch the dollar collapse around them as they all use the dinar the dollar dies literally in Iraq. De-dollarization happens !

Bondlady rocks the MIC  :peace:

Go RI settle for RV  B)  B)

• Upvote 2

This is starting to sound like all the hog wash we have been seeing for the last 3-4 years! ....Yes, I do think it may RV sometime..Do I think it will THIS year?...NO...Next year?..Better chance.....Just my thoughts, But I hope I am wrong.

I hope and believe you are.

I agree.....and the scam is VIP. Did you know you can get the off shore info free. Adam is charging VIP fees for an event that proberly will never happen.

You know, you dont have to come here...Why don't you go ooh & ahhh over your new prince?

Edited by wpsmit
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I've always stated that the Dinar will be well above $3.00, for these main reasons:

1. An eye catcher for all who hold Dinars around the globe to cash-in their 25,000, 10,000, and 5,000 Dinars...so that Iraq can get rid of all the Dinars printed back in 2003 and start using the newer less "000" Dinars.

2. Too proud to be too less than Kuwait or any other Arabic countries in the region, so they want their Dinars to be as strong (if not stronger in  the near future) than other countries.

3. They owe it to their people...after years of suffering from the likes of Saddam.

4. Re-build their country as soon as possible to attract Tourist and Investors from around the globe.

• Upvote 8

I really think Iraq will be outdone by the KWD. If they come out at $3.33, the KWD is only a few pennies away from that $3.33, at $3.49+-. But, I'll take a buck, and you'll never hear from me again! (except for post RV investments Adam has planned)

• Upvote 1