Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi dinar exchange rate return back to 3.30$

so nice to see such pleasant optimism....

EP....I know what you mean but you must admit it also depends on the length of time one has been into this IQD nightmare....

While I ( try to) keep  still some ( li'l) hope about this.... I can certainly relate to the above post.

Basically with each year passing and nothing  or almost nothing happening RV-wise... One gets their hope raped more and more. Until there's none left... Understandable.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

EP....I know what you mean but you must admit it also depends on the length of time one has been into this IQD nightmare....

While I ( try to) keep  still some ( li'l) hope about this.... I can certainly relate to the above post.

Basically with each year passing and nothing  or almost nothing happening RV-wise... One gets their hope raped more and more. Until there's none left... Understandable.

Yeah Burt, I know. I've been on this ride now since '05, and it's become more than just a little tedious and depressing. Much as it hurts my mouth to say it, I too can identify with the sentiments above. The difference is I am and will continue to try and speak only positive things. Not burying my head in the sand as to the negative possibilities, but believing in that business about imbuing the universe with positivity. The power of positive thinking?!!

• Upvote 1

Yeah Burt, I know. I've been on this ride now since '05, and it's become more than just a little tedious and depressing. Much as it hurts my mouth to say it, I too can identify with the sentiments above. The difference is I am and will continue to try and speak only positive things. Not burying my head in the sand as to the negative possibilities, but believing in that business about imbuing the universe with positivity. The power of positive thinking?!!

It's good and I admire those who have that capability. I have tried to.

• Upvote 1

Too funny Carvette!

I recieved a gift on my birthday a few years back from a dear friend. It was a fridge magnet with that qt from Churchhill. Love it!

It's all relative right guys and gals......most have spent the majority of our lives working for a living, going from ck to bills to ck. Some longer than others to besure, but the main thought I would convey is when not if this happens we are gonna have the ability to transition to a whole diffrent reality, way of life.

That to me is worth any measure of time and effort.

If you can't enjoy the journey, How will the end make you happy?

Peace.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...