Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi dinar exchange rate return back to 3.30$

I just wish that someone with some factual information could make a post or a simple statement that would give us a diffinative timeframe of when and a speculated rate.  The biggest thing for me is the date.  I hear it is there just to have someone else say next week or after Ramadan is over.  I know that not one person knows, but enough with the tomorrow, no next day just to have it all come and go.  :shrug::confused2:

I just wish that someone with some factual information could make a post or a simple statement that would give us a diffinative timeframe of when and a speculated rate.  The biggest thing for me is the date.  I hear it is there just to have someone else say next week or after Ramadan is over.  I know that not one person knows, but enough with the tomorrow, no next day just to have it all come and go.  :shrug::confused2:

I understand what you're saying....I feel ya........but unfortunately no one knows.......so people will play the tomorrow or oh no next week game and it goes on and on and on......................... :shrug:

Welcome to the WAITING GAME.   :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:

• Upvote 2

I look at it like this...simply have faith!! The bible tells us that faith worketh paitence!! Therefore...we just need to paitently wait standing in faith...to He that is able to do exceeding, abundantly more than we can ask or even think!!! When I think of what the rate might be...I remember that scripture!! "more than I can ask or even think!!! WOW...that is saying something!!! Be blessed!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what could prevent it?

I would love it too, believe me...it just doesn't seem possible.

Common sense.

On his 18,020th post, Umbert brings reality into the picture again...but we might make a quarter!

**** Removed Rude Comment  - Please see Forum Rules | Overall Community Attitude ****

I can see a cash=in window at a dime, and then those VIPs they designate could cash in much later, under the radar, at much higher levels as it floats up, or in-country cash in, blah blah, etc etc.

Removed rude comment.

I see.

That would seem to cover at least a quarter of the posts here...LOL

I understand what you're saying....I feel ya........but unfortunately no one knows.......so people will play the tomorrow or oh no next week game and it goes on and on and on......................... :shrug:

Welcome to the WAITING GAME.   :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:

I am agree at this line waiting :bump:

I look at it like this...simply have faith!! The bible tells us that faith worketh paitence!! Therefore...we just need to paitently wait standing in faith...to He that is able to do exceeding, abundantly more than we can ask or even think!!! When I think of what the rate might be...I remember that scripture!! "more than I can ask or even think!!! WOW...that is saying something!!! Be blessed!! :twothumbs:

Holding on with both hands to what you are saying.............Thanks   :)  :peace:

i m watching this video and i saw a valid link amazing :bravo:

yes it is true link not rumor news :twothumbs:

Yeeeaaaahhhh, I can do 3.30. That's the time we used to get out of school ...

i am in this school last seven year now i want iraqi dinar 3.30$ degree for my bright future :twocents:   :eyebrows:

It will eventually maybe get to $3.30 but not on the currency we hold.it will be on the new currency that has yet to be released.

i am not agree with you on it.beaused i am sure we will get 3.30$ on that currency we hold.i hope every one will agree with me :twocents: