Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi dinar exchange rate return back to 3.30$

That would line up with my completely non-fact based theory of a $3.25-ish RV followed by a "speculator driven" increase to some ridiculous level before it settles down to $3.75-ish after 6-9 months.

Of course I'm completely making that up, which makes it at least as likely to happen as 95% of what the gooroos spout off every day. Heh.

• Upvote 5

3.30 plus to start? Only if they LOP first. No way they can do this. I'm not a lopper, I just don't see how they can reach this point out of the gate.

My thoughts exactly. No way they're going to grow our Capitals 3,000 fold. 3 times maybe if they decide to RV  over the 1:1 .

Or they could RV in the US cents range which would be best for us in terms of financial return .

Edited by umbertino

I believe the Dinar will RV at $3 or higher based on the Kuwaiti Dinar - they are at $3.47 and they don't have the resources that Iraq has.  Also, do you think people like us have the opportunity to make the most of this or do you think the PTB's have the biggest opportunity?  There are countries depending on a high RV, I don't think any of this relies on us.  Think about why the Iraq war happened int he first place, you think they are not going to make the most of this?  I believe they are coming out with these articles to convince people such as ourselves not to keep buying Dinars.  If the news came out and said "The Dinar is going to RV tomorrow at $4.00" every Tom Dickk and Harry would be out purchasing Dinars so they can retire now...

Hold your faith and just leave this in God's capable hands...  Think the best at all times....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Some think that's out of reach... that it's impossible... but if you understand Fiat currency... and then realize they have more backin' their currency than almost every other country....  as well as historically speakin' they were actually above the $4.00 mark years before that... so if you factor in inflation... $3.30 is "cheap" and totally doable... imo!!!   ;) 

Cheap.Really? The M2 is worth 240 Trillion. Isn't that alot?

I believe the Dinar will RV at $3 or higher based on the Kuwaiti Dinar - they are at $3.47 and they don't have the resources that Iraq has.  Also, do you think people like us have the opportunity to make the most of this or do you think the PTB's have the biggest opportunity?  There are countries depending on a high RV, I don't think any of this relies on us.  Think about why the Iraq war happened int he first place, you think they are not going to make the most of this?  I believe they are coming out with these articles to convince people such as ourselves not to keep buying Dinars.  If the news came out and said "The Dinar is going to RV tomorrow at $4.00" every Tom Dickk and Harry would be out purchasing Dinars so they can retire now...

Hold your faith and just leave this in God's capable hands...  Think the best at all times....

Do you TRULY believe, in your heat of hearts, that a three thousand $ investment will return $3 million plus?

REALLY?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

we all know one day dinar will be revalue but at a higher price it will be gift for us keep Faith dinar will be revalue at the rate soon  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Wow - got negged on your first post.  Strange... I guess it's getting harder and harder to express an opinion here. 

• Upvote 1

3.30 plus to start? Only if they LOP first. No way they can do this. I'm not a lopper, I just don't see how they can reach this point out of the gate.

keep in mind that dinar is not going to lop.keep ballet tight ridding is going to an end 

• Upvote 2

Wow - got negged on your first post.  Strange... I guess it's getting harder and harder to express an opinion here. 

That's easy enough to fix...just check with my wife to make sure you're allowed to have an opinion first. Never assume....

**** Removed Rude Comment  - Please see Forum Rules | Overall Community Attitude ****

I can see a cash=in window at a dime, and then those VIPs they designate could cash in much later, under the radar, at much higher levels as it floats up, or in-country cash in, blah blah, etc etc.

Edited by Markinsa
See Note In Red
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

great post i am confused that what cbi want to do.i am tried of it if they want to rv then go and push the button  .ever month they do a new rate.i want this over soon and i wish it will rv reset price of 3.30.

• Upvote 3

great post i am confused that what cbi want to do.i am tried of it if they want to rv then go and push the button  .ever month they do a new rate.i want this over soon and i wish it will rv reset price of 3.30.

don't be condused at this stage of end keep in mind that iraqi is going to revalue soon.hope some one in cbi will push the butten

• Upvote 1