Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi dinar exchange rate return back to 3.30$

Maybe these guys are there to ring each others bell. I just don't get excited any more from anything a GURU post. Now if we hear something from Adam ill do cartwheels. Maybe someone will put this on Adams chat in question form.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just my thoughts on the matter, It would be wiser to think 1 to 1. I don't think they are foolish enough to start out the gate at 3 Plus. But then again these folks don't have all there bricks in the wall.Just saying,

• Upvote 2

Some think that's out of reach... that it's impossible... but if you understand Fiat currency... and then realize they have more backin' their currency than almost every other country....  as well as historically speakin' they were actually above the $4.00 mark years before that... so if you factor in inflation... $3.30 is "cheap" and totally doable... imo!!!   ;) 

• Upvote 10