Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ Civil War has began

The progressive, communists news media at its best.  This is definitely NOT civil war. 

If this was civil war, then we would have heard the Sadr and sent out his minions out and sealed of Southern Iraq, while the Kurds would have sealed off the North of Iraq completely. 

This is business as usually over then.  Sadly for them, this is just a way of life. 

Besides, did Richard Engel and the progressive, communists news media saying anything about the lifting of Chap 7 or other wonderful things that have occurred in Iraq since the US withdrawal of forces?  No!  God forbid they tell the truth about everything. 

• Upvote 1

The progressive, communists news media at its best.  This is definitely NOT civil war. 

If this was civil war, then we would have heard the Sadr and sent out his minions out and sealed of Southern Iraq, while the Kurds would have sealed off the North of Iraq completely. 

This is business as usually over then.  Sadly for them, this is just a way of life. 

Besides, did Richard Engel and the progressive, communists news media saying anything about the lifting of Chap 7 or other wonderful things that have occurred in Iraq since the US withdrawal of forces?  No!  God forbid they tell the truth about everything. 

;) Good observations. Anyone who has been with this for some time can see that there has been a perpetual smear campaign regarding Iraq and 'good news' (ie: ch. 7) is downplayed or practically ignored. Go figure. +1

If Iraq was invading another country they probably would, but this unrest coming in from their borders.

Not sure which idiot neg'd you for this comment, Zig, but I got yer back.  Can only hope it was "fat fingers" on a phone and non-intentional.

Anyway, I have to agree with your comment somewhat.  The UN will be completely aware of who is trying to instigate the unrest and I don't think this will effect the Ch6 at all.

Besides, a civil war within a country does NOT automatically mean that country will be sanctioned.  That just isn't the way it works.  Never mind that you need to determine which sanctions it would be, economic (NOT the same as trade sanctions), Government sanctions (ex: embassy), OR possibly military...which, btw, the Iraqis/kurds DO NOT WANT U.S. or other U.N. associated troops on their newly sov soil.

OK, anyway, I'm done but, YEAH, Zig...I'm certain the intel will indicate where the REAL threat is comming from.

HAHA, HI ya, Carrello...clean up, INDEED.  LOL

Sorry ZIG I meant to + your comment.

OMG, fasttang...um...i'm totally embarrased.  I appologize for my comment about "idiot" giving the neg to Zig.  LOL

You musta commented on that while I was busy typing a scathing review.

I'M SUCH A BAD DV MEMBER!!! :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Not sure which idiot neg'd you for this comment, Zig, but I got yer back.  Can only hope it was "fat fingers" on a phone and non-intentional.

Anyway, I have to agree with your comment somewhat.  The UN will be completely aware of who is trying to instigate the unrest and I don't think this will effect the Ch6 at all.

Besides, a civil war within a country does NOT automatically mean that country will be sanctioned.  That just isn't the way it works.  Never mind that you need to determine which sanctions it would be, economic (NOT the same as trade sanctions), Government sanctions (ex: embassy), OR possibly military...which, btw, the Iraqis/kurds DO NOT WANT U.S. or other U.N. associated troops on their newly sov soil.

OK, anyway, I'm done but, YEAH, Zig...I'm certain the intel will indicate where the REAL threat is comming from.

HAHA, HI ya, Carrello...clean up, INDEED.  LOL

OMG, fasttang...um...i'm totally embarrased.  I appologize for my comment about "idiot" giving the neg to Zig.  LOL

You musta commented on that while I was busy typing a scathing review.

I'M SUCH A BAD DV MEMBER!!! :unsure:

Hey thanks caughtinthecrossfire, and no problems fasttang!  Everything is cool.

I have to agree we do not have to worry about chapter 7 being implemented on Iraq.  The UN is very aware who the people are trying to cause unrest and upheaval.  Iraq has a problem, the question how bad is it really?  Some of these journalists are ambulance chasers in their process to become professional journalists.  Not to down play, but understand violence is a norm for Iraq, if they had a day without it, they would probably freak at first.

Yeah...its actually a good thing. Because nothing negative ever happens in dinarland. i love this place

Just smoke....to hide the rv

Just like not everything written means RV................everything negative doesn't mean "eyore-we're doomed" either -peace

Edited by caz1104

Sadly even the very man who so many lost their lives to remove from Iraq predicted in time that there would be Civil war.

I honestly believe that this was just a pan of water simmering on the heat just waiting for someone to refuel the fires to boiling point

• Upvote 1

Oh Man this is not good at all. This has to stop or we'll all be screwed. I can believe how violent these people are.

How can this be controlled ?

How violent these people are? God, where do I start...

They didn't start the war. Bush did.

Secondly, Iraq was tribal and divided up by the WWII powers after the war - so it was trouble from the start. They drew the borders. 

We have been after their oil since the First World War...so none of this foreign intervention has helped...

Please read up on history before labeling them as violent.

The USA has started or entered at least 40 wars/interventions/coups in other countries since WW II.

Violent? Yes.

The media is one of the country's LARGEST businesses - run by poor Communists who want fair income for all and don't have much themselves?

And exactly where do these fictitious communists get the money to run ABC, MSNBC?

MSNBC is OWNED by General Electric - DO YOU READ?  General Electric - hardly communist. Very capitalist. Very conservative. Shock and awe war in ME, makes pots of money on it with war contracts... 

Get a life you FOX viewers...jeeez. 

• Downvote 5

How violent these people are? God, where do I start...

They didn't start the war. Bush did.

Secondly, Iraq was tribal and divided up by the WWII powers after the war - so it was trouble from the start. They drew the borders. 

We have been after their oil since the First World War...so none of this foreign intervention has helped...

Please read up on history before labeling them as violent.

The USA has started or entered at least 40 wars/interventions/coups in other countries since WW II.

Violent? Yes.

The media is one of the country's LARGEST businesses - run by poor Communists who want fair income for all and don't have much themselves?

And exactly where do these fictitious communists get the money to run ABC, MSNBC?

MSNBC is OWNED by General Electric - DO YOU READ?  General Electric - hardly communist. Very capitalist. Very conservative. Shock and awe war in ME, makes pots of money on it with war contracts... 

You think that GE is a conservative company?... And you think that FOX viewers need a life?... Pffft... What a tool.

• Upvote 2

Uh......

Hows it going Zig.

I was responding to Hame55's harsh comment. just trying to throw a little bit of levity into his remark.

MSNBC is OWNED by General Electric - DO YOU READ? General Electric - hardly communist. Very capitalist. Very conservative. Shock and awe war in ME, makes pots of money on it with war contracts...

Hows it going Zig.

I was responding to Hame55's harsh comment. just trying to throw a little bit of levity into his remark.

MSNBC is OWNED by General Electric - DO YOU READ? General Electric - hardly communist. Very capitalist. Very conservative. Shock and awe war in ME, makes pots of money on it with war contracts...

I am thinking I need to get back to work and start creating again....the dinar has a way of drawing my attention away from my work.  So that is why I said, uh....it was kind of a reality check for me.

• Upvote 1