Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Surely you have all asked the question...Where did all these gurus come from out of nowhere? How can a guru have DC contacts specifically about the Dinar? The next logical question is are they plants put in place by lets just say.... Dinar dealers. Isnt it funny how we are always close but NEVER EVER there....yet the gurus keep feeding us the same info about any day we can expect it...but that day never comes. And how come they always have a story about what is really going on. What is the reasons for these people to be selected as a guru...I mean exactly what are the qualifications to have personal DC contacts? And lastly what benefit is it to a contact to spread rumors, why do they care what we are to know other than to hype people into buying more Dinar. I mean these contacts at 3 letter government agencies is getting ridicules. Do the government Directors a these 3 letter agencies know that someone on the inside representing them is giving out info as either truths or falsehoods? Anyone else think this makes no sense?

"How do Gurus know so much?"  That's the problem, they do not know anything.

WHAT HE SAID. They know no more or less than you or I. They pepper their reports with facts found on any dinar forum along with their spin, or outright lies. If you can read and think for yourself with regards to all other matters in your life, I would suggest doing so as far as the dinar is concerned my friend...way too much BS out there to get caught up in. Take care

Vast IMAGINATIONS.

I think I would have gone with "DELUSIONS", but I guess "IMAGINATIONS" works just as well, haha....

• Upvote 2

"where did all these gurus come from?" Head Dinar Douchebag Sam I Am is the perfect person to refer to when looking for this answer. One needs to live in the gutter to find dirt on others. Those that take advantage of others look for "sheep" to establish a flock. If you fall for any of what a "guru", "pumper", or "lopster" puts forth without researching yourself you may consider yourself a ..........."sheep" Bah, Bah, Bah, Bah - peace

Edited by caz1104

When I first started reading everything that was available to me about the dinar world I noticed that the gurus stole a lot of their information from other more reputable sites and people.

And although I no longer keep up with them I can only imagine that they are still doing the same thing.

At first I thought they were crazy, silly, attention seekers.......now.....I just think it insults my intelligence. I guess I've just lost my patience for them... What can I say.......I just want an RV.......Im done!   :wacko:

• Upvote 1

They dont know anything just talk a good game. Theu start the ball running and then people takr over spreading their hype. I doubt they r tied to dealers bc theres noway to quantify how kany sales they brougjt a dealer so how would they get paid or based on what. I believe one or a few pumpers sell dinar. If im not mistaken isnt either silver greetings or buyalildinar one of the pumpers? Could b mistaken but im pretty sure one of them is one of the popular gurus

"where did all these gurus come from?" Head Dinar Douchebag Sam I Am is the perfect person to refer to when looking for this answer. One needs to live in the gutter to find dirt on others. Those that take advantage of others look for "sheep" to establish a flock. If you fall for any of what a "guru", "pumper", or "lopster" puts forth without researching yourself you may consider yourself a ..........."sheep" Bah, Bah, Bah, Bah - peace

This site amazes me everyday.By far the most highly informed membership. You never let sh... slide,never. Max out.