Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TonyTNT - The UN Announcement Is Being Put Together As I Type This !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Ordering A Vodka Red Bull With Randalln To Be 'Alert And Ready' !

Blast from TONY************We are hearing more and more about a possible update from the U.N. Once again, several people have confirmed what our group of resources has brought to us first.

The banks are indeed ready, there was a computer situation yesterday, but it was quickly resolved.

Bank people are indeed working extended hours today, but with one difference........They are not allowed to take a lunch today, they are expecting to be too busy (lunch is not at 12 noon).

The announcement from the U.N. is being put together as I type this and you should be hearing about it later this evening.

One way or another, the light will be turned on and we will see the end of the tunnel.

There are going to be some options presented and some demands made, with immediate results we hope.

Enjoy the rest of the day, but be alert and ready. .

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Just in case there are people here beleiving a computer problem could prevent an RV,

I say as a computor expert that this could never happen.

These types of financial software are tested and backtested before even being released.

No way someone could say yes its ok and then come back 2 hours later and say no dont release we are going to mess things up.

• Upvote 4

CNN. Broadcasting While Ordering A Vodka Red Bull With Randalln To Be 'Alert And Ready' !

Wow, hadn't thought about Vodka Red Bulls in a long, long time. Thug, do those come with those little umbrella things?

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why people come into the DINAR RUMOR forum and read these posts and take them for anything other than what they are.  A RUMOR...  Anyone that has been here for any amount of time knows that DinarThug brings lighthearted humor to his posts.  I don't get the whole negging thing.  This is a RUMOR forum for one reason, every post in here is RUMOR.... 

• Upvote 1

Blast from TONY************We are hearing more and more about a possible update from the U.N. Once again, several people have confirmed what our group of resources has brought to us first.

The banks are indeed ready, there was a computer situation yesterday, but it was quickly resolved.

Bank people are indeed working extended hours today, but with one difference........They are not allowed to take a lunch today, they are expecting to be too busy (lunch is not at 12 noon).

The announcement from the U.N. is being put together as I type this and you should be hearing about it later this evening.

One way or another, the light will be turned on and we will see the end of the tunnel.

There are going to be some options presented and some demands made, with immediate results we hope.

Enjoy the rest of the day, but be alert and ready. .

Let's take these bald-faced lies ONE-AT-A-TIME: There were NO computer glitches, shut-downs or

#1. Banks are NOT working "extended hours." Everybody at the two LARGEST Regional Wells Fargo and Chase banks in this North Central Region of Texas took LUNCH today. I know, because my own business banker was on lunch break when I had to check on an international SWIFT. So it was that ALL in her department also took THEIR lunch breaks!

#2. Insofar as any such "MADE-UP" garbage about the UN??? The Administrative Assistant to one of the Economic Officers is from my city, and a quick call to her ASSURRED me that NO SUCH preparations are being made for ANY such announcement.

#3. There were NO computer "situations" yesterday. ALL the major banks functioned PERFECTLY on-line with the Fed and with InterBank SWIFT Messages ALL DAY LONG! There were NO shut-downs, temporary hold-ups or any OTHER so-called "COMPUTER SITUATIONS."

This guy, Tony get WORSE by the HOUR! When he just grabs ANYTHING out of clear air and states it as though it were true, and POSTS it. . .well somebody seems ALWAYS to RE-post it here where EVERY TIME he is proven to be nothing but telling lying GARBAGE!

How long before the Mods. BLOCK this harmful, insideous liar?

• Upvote 1

Where are these poor starving bank tellers who don't have lunch at noon time?

Good one.

Someone really needs to take away this guys computer and internet access - This is getting really bad...

Is getting????

I have my dinar and dong in hand. Ready to go to the bank. Just say the word

Ok for the Dinar... But for the Dong... Shame on  you! That's what my Mom would scream to me a zillion times as a child.

• Upvote 1

Enjoy the rest of the day, but be alert and ready. .....

And tomorrow morning we will see another update with another date !!!

• Upvote 1