Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just out of curiosity I am curious who the consensus believes to have seriously the best credibility among the "Gurus" Let's leave Adam Montana out of the mix as I don't think of him as a Guru at all, so therefore exempt from this.

I doubt we will have any high marks for Oakie, Terry K, etc., But you never know. Let's hear it. And this is all in fun folks...let's not get too serious and heavy!

Loose the hounds!

Just out of curiosity I am curious who the consensus believes to have seriously the best credibility among the "Gurus" Let's leave Adam Montana out of the mix as I don't think of him as a Guru at all, so therefore exempt from this.

I doubt we will have any high marks for Oakie, Terry K, etc., But you never know. Let's hear it. And this is all in fun folks...let's not get too serious and heavy!

Loose the hounds!

None.

Loose the hounds!

I also say none.. they all are bullshitters with egos and if you ask them about anything they lie and become defensive and any facts they claim to have always turn out to be false.

Hope that helps,

What the Heck

• Upvote 1

After careful analysis and over 5 seconds of thought, I would have to say bar-none, the best source of credible intel and solid 'real time' data from Iraq regarding the government and financial sector would have to be possum.  :ph34r: The possum knows. ~(  )">

Edited by jon29
  • Upvote 1

After careful analysis and over 5 seconds of thought, I would have to say bar-none, the best source of credible intel and solid 'real time' data from Iraq regarding the government and financial sector would have to be possum.  :ph34r: The possum knows. ~(  )">

Ahhh! A devout marsupialite!

Loose the hounds!

Well I don't think I would class Adam as a guru ....

Which guru has credibility .... None of them, if you've been here long enough you'll notice the same pattern of claims and predictions every year, there like a broken record. All they do is spice up an old rumor or prediction with some current news and lies.

I hope they all burn for it.

(I know it sounds harsh but at least I'm honest)

• Upvote 1

Well! No real surprises here. But just to make sure we have this right, we have pretty much the following as descriptions of gurus:

1. a pile of camel dung

2. A camel scrotum

3. Marsupial droppings

4. Bovine scat

5. Shoe sizes larger than IQ's.

6. Bags of dirt

7. Dried smegma

8. Gorilla snot

9. Bat guano

10. rat spittle

Does that pretty well cover all the known guru identities?