Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent ... Thursdays announced holiday during Ramadan

WISKY291

My dear, you don't know the half of it.  Arabs will spend more energy getting out of work than what would have been expended actually doing the work.  The laziest culture that I have ever been associated with.  I have a friend who manages a "Big 5" accounting firm and has 26 people in his department.  He has managed this department for nearly 7 years.  He has 12 Arabs in the department.  He has never seen 5 of them and still approves their payroll (nearly $24,000 USD per month per person) and the other 7 come in one or twice a week for about 2 hours and then clock out.  Their pay is a little less.  Mind boggling, I know.

Your friend be lacking common sense then . . .

Please understand that Iraq is on the very verge of collapse.we are not going to get a danm thing out of our investment.the hundreds of hours reading articles,sleepless nights,talking endlessly about the dinar,time wasted doing research,etc will be all for naught.we really need to be using our time and rescources to plan for the collapse of the dollar which is coming very soon.we don't even has close to enough gold in reserve to cover a fraction of our money.according to records at Fort Knox,there are 9000 lbs of gold there.this comes out to $288,000,000 dollars.there was more than that in paper money back in 1920.we have'nt had enough gold to cover what we printed in 100 years.the collapse will happen fast and most people will not know what just happened.it won't be pretty and it will be more brutal than you can imagine.God bless you and your family.it has been great being here and learning from you all.Thank You.this is my final post.STEALTH

And you call yourself Stealth Warrior  :lol: wow you sure did miss lead all of us...Gold in Fort Know..haven't you heard that was all ship to China....BYE :wave: 

I don't often hear drivel like this....thank goodness....and speak for yourself.  Most dinar educated individuals do not believe this is all for naught, and if you really understand the "news" you would know there is no civil war and this is not the end of the dinar world.  Get a grip on yourself before you spread this type of crap to people that don't know any better.  Your words are irresponsible.

Thanks Ms.C...

• Upvote 1

Please understand that Iraq is on the very verge of collapse.we are not going to get a danm thing out of our investment.the hundreds of hours reading articles,sleepless nights,talking endlessly about the dinar,time wasted doing research,etc will be all for naught.we really need to be using our time and rescources to plan for the collapse of the dollar which is coming very soon.we don't even has close to enough gold in reserve to cover a fraction of our money.according to records at Fort Knox,there are 9000 lbs of gold there.this comes out to $288,000,000 dollars.there was more than that in paper money back in 1920.we have'nt had enough gold to cover what we printed in 100 years.the collapse will happen fast and most people will not know what just happened.it won't be pretty and it will be more brutal than you can imagine.God bless you and your family.it has been great being here and learning from you all.Thank You.this is my final post.STEALTH

So long your so negative , good luck to you.

See ya, Stealth. Sorry you feel that way.

Now - Back to the subject of this post: Thursday vacation days during vacation month...

They may get "happy" or they may make "'whoopee," but they now have 3 days to do it instead of one!

Thursday is followed by their regular weekend days: Friday and Saturday.  It's a 3-day weekend!!

• Upvote 1

My dear, you don't know the half of it.  Arabs will spend more energy getting out of work than what would have been expended actually doing the work.  The laziest culture that I have ever been associated with.  I have a friend who manages a "Big 5" accounting firm and has 26 people in his department.  He has managed this department for nearly 7 years.  He has 12 Arabs in the department.  He has never seen 5 of them and still approves their payroll (nearly $24,000 USD per month per person) and the other 7 come in one or twice a week for about 2 hours and then clock out.  Their pay is a little less.  Mind boggling, I know.

Not that mind-boggling really...

Some of the highest-paid or wealthiest people in the world do almost nothing on a daily basis in the way of work to actually "earn" their money, in the sense of a full-time job. It's sickening...

You know I've been here for quiet some time now, my hubby's been to Iraq, Kuwait and now Afghanistan for the past 6 years.  I'm tending to my aging parents, I am a (drum roll please), cancer survivor, sure I get sad, depressed, soooo if anyone should give up, that should be me. But you members have been my strength to continue on this long  haul.  Besides I'm a fighter not a quitter.   Waiting on the fat lady to sing.  GO RVVVVV.

Hang in there guys. 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 3

***///

Thursdays are of great mystical importance to their culture. 

That's why you'll see us post from time-to-time that we are more apt to expect

the RV on a Thursday, more so than any other day of the week.

Thursday is some kind of lucky money day, great day for business, etc.

Thanks for that tid bit Sgt.  I didnt know that.  I find that very interesting.

Will be keeping a special eye on Thursdays from now on. Lets hope it come soon.

Going back in the archives here is almost like sticking yourself with a fork, painful.  You might try to google sansoucci and olsarge.  Sometimes it takes you just where you want.

Here is a post on Thursdays by Sansoucci

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/40855-sanssouci/

***///

ZIGster --- YOU ROCK, BROTHER

Thank you 1,000 times over ! 

Certainly hope many here find all this as intriguing & fascinating as 'OlSarge & his Gals did/do...!

Thanks for that tid bit Sgt.  I didnt know that.  I find that very interesting.

Will be keeping a special eye on Thursdays from now on. Lets hope it come soon.

***///

Yer welcome...

hope you made the time to read the posting by ZIGMEISTER,

and he posted the links to some excellent stuff.

All just fascinating! and perhaps very telling...!

Considering all the articles, rumour and junk, who knows, the truth may be in these cultural superstitions.

Our Thanks to ZIG, again! :tiphat:

When I was deployed to Iraq, Iraqis were known for "Man Loves Thursdays", or "Happy Thursdays"

***///

Don't know why someone NEGged ya for this post, man.... we evened you out. :salute:

We thought it was interesting & goes hand-in-hand with what we also know to be true about the Iraqis.

Thanks for the post! :tiphat: