Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The COLLAPSE of the DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE expectations in Iraq! (07/23/2013)

ALBUNDY

This type of talk has been going on for years.....Nothing new to report.. These people like to play mind games..It would be nice if CBI would come out and make a statement like this... Lets hope that one day it will happen..

• Upvote 3

I would love to have this original article read and translated by someone who is fluent in this language!! I believe we would be amazed at what is truly being said here!! So much is lost in translation. The very meaning of the words being used gets lost...and isn't put in the proper context. Maybe somewhere...someone will come along who can do this!! We would have a totally different perspective of what is truly going on!! God bless!!!

• Upvote 2

Sandstorm, what you fail to realize is that opinion pieces exist in every economy with people predicting value increases in commodities and currencies, so it's entirely possible for someone to "pre-announce" an RV in a way. It's just not the CBI that's going to say it directly; doesn't mean somebody won't know what's going to happen or have a really accurate guess beforehand. Just like if someone were to predict prior to The Fed increasing or decreasing interest rates or stopping/starting quantitative easing: the Fed is only going to announce it once its in place and ready to go, but plenty of people can accurately guess or predict they will do it beforehand.

• Upvote 6

"all in forefront of the return of Iraqi dinar to the real strength of this vision and perceptions must be accompanied by better performance of denial and efficient administrations."

And we wait...

Come on RV

Sandstorm, what you fail to realize is that opinion pieces exist in every economy with people predicting value increases in commodities and currencies, so it's entirely possible for someone to "pre-announce" an RV in a way. It's just not the CBI that's going to say it directly; doesn't mean somebody won't know what's going to happen or have a really accurate guess beforehand. Just like if someone were to predict prior to The Fed increasing or decreasing interest rates or stopping/starting quantitative easing: the Fed is only going to announce it once its in place and ready to go, but plenty of people can accurately guess or predict they will do it beforehand.

Great post TQ!! Very well said!

• Upvote 4

there are a lot smarter people in the currency world than us. and those people at the first glimpse of any such word by the cbi would gobble it all up.

why after 300-500 of articles(deleting three zeroes) has no one jumped in to swallow up the dinar? If they are rv and their bringing it on par with a dollar. why do you think millions of world investors dont blink an eye when they see it? Could it be theyve seen it 43 times before?

Do you realize that if this was about a massive rv, global enterprise would be all over it.

there wouldnt be any dinar available. you wouldnt be able to get it. dryed up. period

No one finds it odd.....

Don't you realize that most people who could buy this currency and aren't dirt poor i.e. American, British, Russians, Chinese...most of their people don't give a crap about Iraq?  I'd go out on a limb to say maybe 2% of the world is invested in Iraq.  Out of that more than likely only a few have millions of dinar.  Most like me only have about 2 million.  So technically Iraq could shout from the mountain tops and no one would hear them except a few.  Out of the few that heard them, most wouldn't believe.  Not sure why you are here if you don't believe they can RV.  I personally believe they can, why can't they?  The reason it isn't dried up is like I previously stated, most say it's a scam or haven't heard about it.  I work at a fairly large bank and I've ran into 4 people (count them that's 4) that are invested out of thousands of people I see every week.  I don't think Iraq is saying what they are going to do, just listing options and their opinions.  Until it comes out from the CBI, it's all rumor.  So no you're wrong, people aren't looking at Iraq because they are a war torn country.  However...ask anyone in business...the greatest rewards come from the highest risk. 

there are a lot smarter people in the currency world than us. and those people at the first glimpse of any such word by the cbi would gobble it all up.

why after 300-500 of articles(deleting three zeroes) has no one jumped in to swallow up the dinar? If they are rv and their bringing it on par with a dollar. why do you think millions of world investors dont blink an eye when they see it? Could it be theyve seen it 43 times before?

I'd say 90% of investors don't full with currency speculation because of the risk.  Almost all investors want a GUARANTEE.  That's why they won't gobble it up because the CBI hasn't announced anything but hints.  They have to give their people some information or else there would be riots.

• Upvote 5

Not gonna happen! Not gonna happen! Not gonna happen!

But I'm gonna keep my dinar just in case............

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Don't you realize that most people who could buy this currency and aren't dirt poor i.e. American, British, Russians, Chinese...most of their people don't give a crap about Iraq?  I'd go out on a limb to say maybe 2% of the world is invested in Iraq.  Out of that more than likely only a few have millions of dinar.  Most like me only have about 2 million.  So technically Iraq could shout from the mountain tops and no one would hear them except a few.  Out of the few that heard them, most wouldn't believe.  Not sure why you are here if you don't believe they can RV.  I personally believe they can, why can't they?  The reason it isn't dried up is like I previously stated, most say it's a scam or haven't heard about it.  I work at a fairly large bank and I've ran into 4 people (count them that's 4) that are invested out of thousands of people I see every week.  I don't think Iraq is saying what they are going to do, just listing options and their opinions.  Until it comes out from the CBI, it's all rumor.  So no you're wrong, people aren't looking at Iraq because they are a war torn country.  However...ask anyone in business...the greatest rewards come from the highest risk. 

I'd say 90% of investors don't full with currency speculation because of the risk.  Almost all investors want a GUARANTEE.  That's why they won't gobble it up because the CBI hasn't announced anything but hints.  They have to give their people some information or else there would be riots.

Good post Amos, I really like this statement, which I think plays well with what you are stating and it comes from Iraq.

we hope for the return of IRAQI DINAR EXCHANGE RATE against 3.3 DOLLARS as it was, but this dream difficult to achieve and fetched it is can be achieved in the light of the global variables but can be ACHIEVED to get EQUAL to the PRICE of any ONE DOLLAR against the DINAR .

They say it is difficult and seems far fetched, but in light of global variables can be achieved.  

Boy can't we relate to the naysayers, but here they say it can be done.  Now the avenue in which they do this is yet to be seen.

• Upvote 1

they havent gobbled it up....because thecbi isnt given the kind of hints that you and half of dinar land think there giving. instead we are warping the information so itsomehow fits into us being rich
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is like classic catch 22. If everyone had more valuable currency, then they'd be inclined to be less violent. But they won't be less violent till they have a valuable currency. Kind of like getting credit. Go into a bank and want a credit loan and they say, no, do you have any credit. You say no and they turn you down because of it

Good post Amos, I really like this statement, which I think plays well with what you are stating and it comes from Iraq.

we hope for the return of IRAQI DINAR EXCHANGE RATE against 3.3 DOLLARS as it was, but this dream difficult to achieve and fetched it is can be achieved in the light of the global variables but can be ACHIEVED to get EQUAL to the PRICE of any ONE DOLLAR against the DINAR .

They say it is difficult and seems far fetched, but in light of global variables can be achieved.  

Boy can't we relate to the naysayers, but here they say it can be done.  Now the avenue in which they do this is yet to be seen.

zig. if they delete three zeroes......they are at a buck.