Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The COLLAPSE of the DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE expectations in Iraq! (07/23/2013)

ALBUNDY

Question. Do you actually believe you are reading a pre-rv announcement of a 100,000% increase? If their intentions were to rvto 100,000%, do you believe youd be reading it in the world news, weeks, months, or even years before a rv?

and that doesnt bother you at all? You really believe iraq has openly advertised the largest currency appreciation in history for years?

I wouldn't call that "world news" as it is written in the Iraqian lingo.... I think it is more like discussing it among themselves....and we are eavesdropping with some help from google and bing.

Question. Do you actually believe you are reading a pre-rv announcement of a 100,000% increase? If their intentions were to rvto 100,000%, do you believe youd be reading it in the world news, weeks, months, or even years before a rv?

and that doesnt bother you at all? You really believe iraq has openly advertised the largest currency appreciation in history for years?

I know right! Why do people think this thing is going to be announced on a loud speaker somewhere and on every news channel world wide or something? IT WILL NOT HAPPEN! There will probably be very little mention of it even after it happens... at least here in the U.S. anyway. Common sense here people. NO ONE will know until it is already done and over with because otherwise everyone and their mother would make a mad rush to buy it all up and neither Iraq's government, our government or any other for that matter want people like us getting rich. I honestly don't think they intended for any of us to be in on this deal anyway. The elite want to stay that way and keep everyone else down in the dirt as much as possible... and that is a fact jack!

I know right! Why do people think this thing is going to be announced on a loud speaker somewhere and on every news channel world wide or something? IT WILL NOT HAPPEN! There will probably be very little mention of it even after it happens... at least here in the U.S. anyway. Common sense here people. NO ONE will know until it is already done and over with because otherwise everyone and their mother would make a mad rush to buy it all up and neither Iraq's government, our government or any other for that matter want people like us getting rich. I honestly don't think they intended for any of us to be in on this deal anyway. The elite want to stay that way and keep everyone else down in the dirt as much as possible... and that is a fact jack!

I second that. Well said Djorgie!

• Upvote 1

Its because a central bank will not under any circumstances advertise such a huge revaluation. Its absolutely absurd to think they would. And they arent advertising a depreciation either.....the only thing the CBI has.been advertising, is revaluing through redenominating which wont make us any money.

I dont think it has bothered anyone that they keep delaying lopping the currency.....its great.....gives us a better chance of the dinar slowing growing in value.

I bet you aren't going to rush out and buy more Dinar. I sure as hell won't. They've said all types of propaganda. To the point that it goes in one ear and out the other. So they very well could be telling the truth but no one will believe it anyway.

Until something actually happens it's all BS except to a few Noobies and Okie Holy Rollers.

Edited by Doctor Smith

I can't wait to see how the Guru's take this , I bet they will be up all night posting its a done deal, I bet Okie is flying in circles , and terryK will post in the double digits , tomorrow will be a good Guru. Rumor day.

I don't put much stock in post like this any more, just words I want to see action, I'm like the rest of you guys lets see the money so we can get off this merry go round.

The truth is that like china we won't know until the second it is done... They will throw everyone off base with conaidictory news until that time... We can believe the articles but they lie. So, speculate all you want and believe those who say they are mearly more realistic but they do not have anything over on you or me. This is a waiting game. There is NO doubt in my mind we are in for a gain. Yet, the time and date is never going to be unfolded or revealed until it is done ! Period...

The indication is they can't really afford to sit. Why? Because they are in a pressure cooker politically and economically. My opinion of course.

Stay hungry my friends... It is just a matter of time. Should we all live to see this day for our prosperity ASAP.

Peace.

• Upvote 3

I guess you haven't heard, CBI is the biggest guru pumper of them all.  

Everybody:

Hope is great. Hope is the road that every single person involved with this investment is taking to arrive at the same place. Why do people gotta go jonesin on someones post. Don't go calling people out least you get run over. Civility use to be a characteristic trait of those on this website. This is a good article. As Adam has said the GOI & CBI,  have already stated in buget and policy (I believe), that it is their intention to get the value of the IQD to $1 to 1 dinar; and then up to $3 plus. Crystal ball is just foggy as to when, how, and over what time frame. A few things we know about the how is:

DE-dollarizing Iraq, HCL passing, "oil profit sharing", GOI building up infrastructure in country in oil, agriculture, real estate, import/export, diverse industrial, and us who have invested in this thing when everyone and their CPA have told us not to buy dinar cuz its a scam hanging on till the end of this ride. Place your hope in the One who made you.